ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Airport Immigration.

Only for UK Tier 1 (Entrepreneur) points system. This route is now closed to new applicants.

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe

G M

Re: Airport Immigration.

Post by G M » Fri Jan 16, 2015 10:04 am

hello guys...

it was only a verbal warning, not that he mentioned anything on my passport. In terms of employment he was like you should have employed 2 in the first year and i challenged saying that its not the first year but in the first 3 years.... which he rudely replied ''should I print the terms and conditions of this visa so you know''

GL

whiteroses
BANNED

Post by whiteroses » Fri Jan 16, 2015 1:13 pm

G M wrote:hello guys...

it was only a verbal warning, not that he mentioned anything on my passport. In terms of employment he was like you should have employed 2 in the first year and i challenged saying that its not the first year but in the first 3 years.... which he rudely replied ''should I print the terms and conditions of this visa so you know''

GL
That's pretty nasty....Besides the rules are pretty clear that you don't have to necessarily employ anyone in the first year.

Momi

Post by Momi » Fri Jan 16, 2015 1:29 pm

whiteroses wrote:
G M wrote:hello guys...

GL
That's pretty nasty....Besides the rules are pretty clear that you don't have to necessarily employ anyone in the first year.
I think most of the immigration officers on borders don't even know terms and conditions of visas. Home office has put them there just to trouble people.
My wife arrived as my dependant on 2013 and immigration officer asked her very stupid question, who is gonna support you? How you marriage is genuine? Blah blah. Immigration officer got my number from my wife and called me that, who will support her? What's you income? When she will go back to extend her visa?(that time I was on PSW and immigration officer were thinking that it's a visit visa and my wife has to go back before 6 month). I said to immigration officer that "I don't think that you know anything about these visas". Immigration officer then said that your wife will be with you in 5 minutes.
One of my friend has same experience last year, he was doing PhD and immigration officer didn't have any clue about PhD. He explained everything to immigration officer for 15-20 minutes and immigration officer was saying that there is nothing like PhD in the world. My friend started shouting and then immigration officers incharge came outside. My friend explained everything to him and he let him go with protocol and apologies.
So expect worst from these stupid immigration officers.

Mrchaany

Post by Mrchaany » Fri Jan 16, 2015 2:22 pm

[b][/b]
U kn[s

Mrchaany

Post by Mrchaany » Fri Jan 16, 2015 2:23 pm

[b][/b]
U kn[s

suvalike
Member of Standing

Post by suvalike » Tue Jan 20, 2015 11:08 pm

citizenship wrote:HI All

Is anyone recently came back from Pakistan or india or any other country ?
G M i am also going to Pakistan soon and thinking to come back In Dec, I will INSHA ALLAH post my experience here. I added you to my friend,s list, u can accept me if you like.

Hi "citizenship,

Are you back from pak..How was your experience at the airport.I am planning to go to Pakistan in mid march 2015 for two and half months...I have two employees too who are working for my company...Tier 1 Ent Visa is valid till march 2016....

Do you think there could be any issue for 2-3 months stay in Pakistan.My brother will be looking after my business in my absence.
Please can someone advise.

Thanks

umer.shahzad1
Member of Standing
Pakistan

Post by umer.shahzad1 » Sat Jan 24, 2015 1:48 pm

i recently came from Pakistan after 1 and half month holidays went back for my wedding on arrivial at Heathrow terminal 4 there were two immigration officer asked me round about 30 to 40 question techanical question related to my business and in the end they let me go they asked every question related to my business so my advice is not to travel frequently you never know until n unless you have done full investment and have prove cos you never know about IO but the word of the day is be confident

Mrchaany

Post by Mrchaany » Sat Jan 24, 2015 2:03 pm

Please don't confuse us,
In Ur other thead u mentioned that 200k u have to
Invest in uk businesses only or in uk only.
May be u answered this questions in the immigration desk

suvalike
Member of Standing

Post by suvalike » Mon Jan 26, 2015 11:56 pm

umer.shahzad1 wrote:i recently came from Pakistan after 1 and half month holidays went back for my wedding on arrivial at Heathrow terminal 4 there were two immigration officer asked me round about 30 to 40 question techanical question related to my business and in the end they let me go they asked every question related to my business so my advice is not to travel frequently you never know until n unless you have done full investment and have prove cos you never know about IO but the word of the day is be confident
Thanks Umer for update !

Please can you share those questions with me so i will be mentally ready for them in case they ask me.

Thanks

happygirl0580
Newly Registered

Post by happygirl0580 » Tue Jan 27, 2015 11:04 am

citizenship application over 6 months

Hi Guys, I sent my British Citizenship Application last year 19th of May, and no good news yet. I called them yesterday I was told to write a letter to them for an update, please could someone help on how to write the letter. thanks

G M

Post by G M » Fri Mar 20, 2015 11:24 am

Hello guys... will be great to see your responses on my query below.

I will be submitting my ILR 10 years continuous application soon IA!

My query is when is the earliest i can submit my application for ILR.

My entry clearance date was 02/07/2005 but my first visa issue date was 28/05/2005 so basically i arrived UK 5 weeks after the visa was issued.

Please if you could kindly tell me whether i can apply 28 days before the issue date which is 28/05/2005 or should i apply 28 days before the first entry to UK which is 02/07/2005.

Your responses will be greatly appreciated.

G M

10years ILR continuous residency application

Post by G M » Fri Mar 20, 2015 11:24 am

Hello guys... will be great to see your responses on my query below.

I will be submitting my ILR 10 years continuous application soon IA!

My query is when is the earliest i can submit my application for ILR.

My entry clearance date was 02/07/2005 but my first visa issue date was 28/05/2005 so basically i arrived UK 5 weeks after the visa was issued.

Please if you could kindly tell me whether i can apply 28 days before the issue date which is 28/05/2005 or should i apply 28 days before the first entry to UK which is 02/07/2005.

Your responses will be greatly appreciated.