ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Highly trusted college suspended after I applied tier 4 visa

Only for UK Student Visas, formerly known as Tier 4 (General) student visa

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe

Sunny_88
Newly Registered

Highly trusted college suspended after I applied tier 4 visa

Post by Sunny_88 » Tue Jul 08, 2014 5:19 pm

Hi all,

My highly trusted college is just suspended after i apply for Tier 4 extension visa, I paid the full fee to college but college withdraw my CAS letter. Can I send new CAS letter and letter and change of circumstances letter to UKVI. Will they give me Visa on the same application with new CAS letter from another highly trusted sponsor in same level course level 7, which i applied earlier...

Anybody and experts in immigration advice please reply me with your good advice, what should i do,,,Thanks

Thanks
sunny

Sunny_88
Newly Registered

Re: Highly trusted college suspended after I applied tier 4

Post by Sunny_88 » Fri Jul 11, 2014 4:44 pm

I am waiting for an good advice guys, please help me...thanks

shaq1

Post by shaq1 » Mon Jul 14, 2014 3:12 pm

First of all if anyone will issue you the CAS when your passport is in HO? The answer is no. So you have to wait till you have hearing back from HO. Usually they send the letters now a days with the copy of the documents verified by them so student can apply from some other sponsor.

By the way depending on their decision you may have to show 9 months maintenance funds instead of 2 months

Sunny_88
Newly Registered

Post by Sunny_88 » Mon Jul 14, 2014 3:50 pm

Thanks for your advice Shaq, but I have on highly trusted college who is ready to give me CAS letter, if i get that then can i send to UKVI, is this will work to get the visa on my same application with change of circumstances covering letter.

Thanks
Sunny

searoze

Post by searoze » Tue Jul 15, 2014 11:49 am

Sunny_88 wrote:Hi all,

My highly trusted college is just suspended after i apply for Tier 4 extension visa, I paid the full fee to college but college withdraw my CAS letter. Can I send new CAS letter and letter and change of circumstances letter to UKVI. Will they give me Visa on the same application with new CAS letter from another highly trusted sponsor in same level course level 7, which i applied earlier...

Anybody and experts in immigration advice please reply me with your good advice, what should i do,,,Thanks

Thanks
sunny
If lisence is suspended and you have applied already then HO will hold your application untill further decision on suspension is made.
If college is back on list then you should get your visa (other conditions apply) and if revoked then HO will write you letter giving you another 60 days to change sponsor and provide them with new CAS.

If passport is a problem to get admission and CAS then you can ask HO to send your passport back. It will not affect your application.
You clearly have to mention that you want your passport back to use as your identity and you do not indent to travel any where outside the UK common travel area.
Please see HERE
Mistakes are the portals of discovery.
Please correct me if am wrong

Sunny_88
Newly Registered

Post by Sunny_88 » Tue Jul 15, 2014 6:29 pm

Hi Searoze,

Thanks for your information, but as i mentioned in my first post that '' College said they already withdraw my CAS Letter, and college is suspended as well,, So my questions are....

1. Will HO, hold my application in this situation until college gets it's license back or HO can send me refusal of my application, because CAS is withdrawn.

2. Can I send another CAS letter (from highly trusted sponsor) and covering letter with change of circumstances letter to Home office, and will HO consider my New CAS letter with my existing application.

3. If yes, Will my get the visa, and how much time will HO further take to give their decision on my application with new CAS letter.

Waiting for your good advice..

Thanks
Sunny

Frontier Mole
Respected Guru

Post by Frontier Mole » Tue Jul 15, 2014 9:49 pm

This is the info the Home Office have put out in regards the recent suspended colleges

https://www.gov.uk/government/uploads/s ... eet_v2.pdf

Sunny_88
Newly Registered

Post by Sunny_88 » Tue Jul 15, 2014 10:50 pm

Hi Searoze,

Thanks for your information Frontier mole

But my concern in my first post is that my '' College already withdraw my CAS Letter, and now it's suspended as well,, So my questions are....

1. Will HO, hold my application in this situation until college gets it's license back or HO can send me refusal of my application, because CAS is withdrawn.

2. Can I send another CAS letter (from highly trusted sponsor) and covering letter with change of circumstances letter to Home office, and will HO consider my New CAS letter with my existing application.

Thanks
Sunny

searoze

Post by searoze » Tue Jul 15, 2014 11:30 pm

Sunny_88 wrote:Hi Searoze,

Thanks for your information Frontier mole

But my concern in my first post is that my '' College already withdraw my CAS Letter, and now it's suspended as well,, So my questions are....

Thanks
Sunny
1: If CAS was issued before the date college was suspended and you have applied for your extension, then your application will be placed on hold till any outcome from college.

If college has cancelled your CAS then it doesnt matter if they r suspended, revoked or working normally then you have to send another valid CAS anyway.

Yes you can send another CAS with covering letter and change of circumstances form.

Do not hesitate to ask if you are still unclear.

Sunny_88
Newly Registered

Post by Sunny_88 » Wed Jul 16, 2014 9:45 am

Many thanks for your kind advice,

I am going to send my CAS letter to HO with covering letter, can you please tell me, this will not effect my file, will I get the visa after sending a new CAS letter.

searoze

Post by searoze » Wed Jul 16, 2014 11:58 am

Sunny_88 wrote:Many thanks for your kind advice,

I am going to send my CAS letter to HO with covering letter, can you please tell me, this will not effect my file, will I get the visa after sending a new CAS letter.
If rest of the requirements are met then you should be fine by sending new CAS.

Sunny_88
Newly Registered

Post by Sunny_88 » Tue Jul 22, 2014 10:34 pm

Thanks for your reply....

I haven't sent a new CAS letter to HO, because still many of highly trusted colleges are suspending, so somebody advised me to don't take the second risk if again your new highly trusted college will suspend by HO, then again i will be in the same situation and lose course fee,,,,, so I am still confused../???

So now I already sent a legal letter via solicitor to HO, requesting 60 days period to apply for another college.

- what HO will reply me now, will they give me 60 days to reapply again,,, or not..???
- or they will hold my file till my old college received their license back...?

Please give good advice, what should i do....?

Thanks
Sunny

Frontier Mole
Respected Guru

Post by Frontier Mole » Wed Jul 23, 2014 7:35 am

You are trying to push the process that the HO operates which rarely produces good results.

Firstly they will not issue you with the 60 day letter unless the college gets revoked. They cant issue the 60 day letter just because you want it.

The next concern you have to deal with is what evidence do you have about the CAS being withdrawn? Colleges do not withdraw CAS because they get suspended so there has to be another reason. I think the college has not withdrawn your CAS at all, they could not do so once they were suspended as the system to do so is frozen when they get suspended.

Is the college still operating?

You have two viable choices at this time. Do as you have suggested your self send in a new CAS with a change of circumstances letter. That should do the job UNLESS your original CAS was withdrawn. If the CAS was actually withdrawn no matter what you will get a refusal. Hence the need to establish if the CAS was withdrawn.

The second choice is to withdraw the first application and do a new application but as your lawyer will tell you that comes with the risk of being considered as an out of time application. The other issue with this route is you will have to show educational progression and if you have not completed your previous course then you will struggle.

Sunny_88
Newly Registered

Post by Sunny_88 » Thu Jul 24, 2014 12:15 am

Hi Frontier Mole,

Thanks for your good advice, I really appreciate that.

My college issued me a CAS on new course before my current course completed, They issued me a CAS on the basis of my bachelor qualification and English language test (City and Guilds - B2 level) and on my masters degree provisional Units results (From UK)

But in that hurry, he gave me few days to book the exam but unfortunately I can't able to get the B2 level in one part of the test..

On the other side my Masters degree course confirmation of Passed had to come, and my college people said, don't need to do the test again, we will wait for the my Degree Transcript to come and then they will put a sponsor note to CAS letter that student now have provided the degree so now no need of the B2 test certificate.

But when my college was suspended on 24 June, 2014, they called me and said they are withdrawing my CAS letter because they can't update the Degree (Sponsor note)

I asked to my college to give my course fee back, otherwise i will put a case file against them, that they are not returning my Fee as the CAS is already widrawn

So, college misguide me from the first day, to make money, and now college told me they had not withdraw my CAS letter, now they said give them a only city and guilds B2 level, test certificate in 2 weeks, which is not possible, because in the next 2 weeks time i am getting the just test date and further it will takes minimum 4 weeks to get the test results.

I already showed them my Masters degree Transcript certificate, that I completed my previous course but he is not accepting that for that English language requirement.

On the other side as i mentioned you earlier, that I have already sent a request letter to HO for demanding 60 days letter to apply for a new visa. But still not got ant reply from UKVI yet.

Can you please advice me what should I do to sort out this problem.

Thanks
Sunny

Frontier Mole
Respected Guru

Post by Frontier Mole » Thu Jul 24, 2014 8:12 am

Sunny,

Some of the information that you have supplied is at odds with the processes that are in place.

The college can only issue a CAS with the English language scores that they relied on - so they have already stated to UKVI that you have a valid SELT. BUT you have stated in your post that you did not pass at B2, that begs the question as to what results did they declare on the CAS?

Did the college give you the CAS document?

As I stated previously the college can not withdraw the CAS on the system once they were suspended. They could send an email to UKVI but that will take sometime to be actioned, if it gets actioned at all. It is pointless for UKVI to do anything with it as all actions for students are on hold in any event. If UKVI revoke the licence a whole different process kicks in and the entire tier 4 student base is issued the 60 day letter.

I am getting the flavour that tha CAS was issued with false information and that the college is worried about it especially as UKVI are not doubt taking greater interest in them. Hence they are stating it is withdrawn. Of course they are not interested in giving you the fee back and given the circumstances you are in a poor position.to do anything about it. If the SELT info is false and you are unable to produce a valid certificate with that info then you as much as them have made a false statement. In effect you have employed deception but lets leave that alone as it is unlikely UKVI will get down to that level of enquiry.

You will not get the 60 day letter until the college gets revoked - lawyers letters or not so do not waste any effort pursueing that or waiting for a reply. Your case is on hold and everything bar an application withdrawal will be ignored.

The best possible outcome at the moment would for the college to be revoked as you would then get the 60 days to sort out a new CAS etc. So my advice is to sit and wait at the moment to see what happens. Not what you want to hear but perhaps the safe way at the moment given your circumstances

As for fee recovery only court action will push them into even considering giving you your money back and if they get revoked they will not care about a CCJ as they will be struggling to survive in any event.

muahid786
BANNED

Post by muahid786 » Thu Jul 24, 2014 1:44 pm

I have took admission in May 2014 as tier 4 student that time college was on the HO list end of May2014 College said we can issue you a CAS beacuse I am waiting my English Result however they gave un conditional offer to submit my application to Home office on time. I sent my application on 28th May 2014. I received my english result 10 June 2014 and asked my college to issue me a CAS letter but college said we are suspended and waiting home office reply.

I rote to HO saying that my college has been suspended and can not issue CAS at the moment, please advice do I need to wait or find other college/university to send you CAS. Home office send me a letter on 14th July 2014 saying that they are not able to consider my application withing 8 weeks time they need more time to consider my application beacuse my application raises complex issue and hope we will consider your application by 8th Septerber 2014.

Please advice me what I have to do at that situation?

Reply will be appreciated

Thanks

Frontier Mole
Respected Guru

Post by Frontier Mole » Thu Jul 24, 2014 7:49 pm

Just is case I have not got this right - you applied for a new visa without a CAS.
That will be an outright refusal obviously.

You seem to think the HO will be concerned about the promises made to you by the college about issuing a CAS at a later date. You applied without a CAS so as far as they are concerned you have not met the basic requirement for a visa,.

You could withdraw the application and submit a new one but I feel you will will be treated as an overstayer.

You should seek legal advice as your circumstances are pretty poor.

muahid786
BANNED

Post by muahid786 » Fri Jul 25, 2014 2:22 pm

Hi Frontier Mole,

Thank you so much for your reply.

I have received un-condition offer from the university and they are able to issue me a cas now, Please advice Shall I take admission in the university and send CAS letter to the home office. IF yes than what's about maintenance do I have to show again maintenance fund or do i need to send only CAS with covering letter.

Please advice me I am really worried about my matter.

Kind regards

muahid786
BANNED

Post by muahid786 » Wed Aug 20, 2014 11:40 pm

Hi Frontier Mole,

I have received refusal from home office beacuse I did not submitt my CAS letter as mentioned in my previous email.

I have instructed solicitor to appeal and I am waiting hearing date from the tribunal.

I need your valuable advice that do I have to wait for the court to decide or Can I make new application at any time If I can get new CAS ?

I will appreciate if you can reply me asap?

Thanks

Kashif

Frontier Mole
Respected Guru

Post by Frontier Mole » Thu Aug 21, 2014 7:57 am

As your lawyer will have no doubt told you the appeal will be lost. So you are just buying time and maintaining your leave under 3c.
To apply again you need to withdraw your appeal. So the best thing to do is get your application done, get the CAS, have all your funding and bank statement in place so you can apply on the day you withdraw the appeal.
Your lawyer will know exactly how it all works.

muahid786
BANNED

Post by muahid786 » Fri Mar 20, 2015 11:52 pm

Hi Frontier mole,

Thank you for your last reply.

Just need your advice, my appeal has been allowed under the human right article 8. Now my question is will I get 60 days letter from home office or what ? Also please advice me if I will receive 60 days letter do I have to submit fresh application and Fresh bank statement? Please advice me, as your advice is valuable for me.

Thanks

Sunny_88
Newly Registered

Post by Sunny_88 » Thu Jun 04, 2015 4:38 pm

Hello Frontier mole & all

Last year, my student visa application got refusal by HO and they even not given me 60 days letter to apply to another university or college, the reason because college withdrawn my CAS letter after suspension and in the month of November 2014, college got revoked it's license too.
But HO, given me a right of appeal, so in Dec, 2014 I appeal against the decision of HO, and now i got the court hearing date to get 60 days letter to apply for another university in the month of July 2015, which is next month,

My questions to you,,, please give me best advice

1. Will I get 60 days letter in court decision...?
2. And if i got that 60 days letter, will Universities accept me to give admission to course, or Universities are not accepting students who's college's gone revoked last year.

In the month of September last year, while my visa application was in process, i sent a letter to HO via solicitor to request them to give me 60 days letter, which i didn't got it and this matter now it's in appeal process. With my refusal letter, i got all my documents back but not the PASSPORT, which HO kept with them,,, i don't know why...??

Last year in the month of July 2014, i got my full passed masters degree and transcript as well, and on the same time i update my transcript to HO, but I think they not considered it, as the college withdrawn my CAS letter, I don't know what college people actually put the reason for CAS letter withdrawal, may be they written the student not provide English language test, which was in the mention in the original application..

Now, do you think I need to give again English language test to show to court in hearing, if findings the reason for visa refusal or they will ignore that english test document because by the time college got revoked or they will still can ask for it, As i told you earlier i am masters degree holder since July 2014, Do you think i still needs to pass the English test or it's not required now...???

I am sorry, I used long story just to explain you my whole story better understandable to you....

Please reply me asap with your good advice, thanks in advanvce....I am waiting for your reply....!

Manty thanks
Sunny

Sunny_88
Newly Registered

Post by Sunny_88 » Tue Jun 16, 2015 11:48 pm

Hello mole & all

I am waiting for you good advice ... Please help me thanks in advance

Regards
Sunny

Sunny_88
Newly Registered