ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Do we need a Master Degree only to apply under £200K route?

Only for UK Tier 1 (Entrepreneur) points system. This route is now closed to new applicants.

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe

nish_patel7

Do we need a Master Degree only to apply under £200K route?

Post by nish_patel7 » Sun Mar 22, 2015 8:08 am

Hi all, My friends are applying for Entreprenueur Visa (£200K Route) from India, One parter has a MBA degree from U.K and another parter has Bachelor Degree in Commerce from India. Currently they both are in India and wants to apply for this visa, my question is do they need any specific education degree to apply under this route or the above mention degree is good enough? Thanks in advance

cpmlkhan
Member of Standing

Re: Do we need a Master Degree only to apply under £200K rou

Post by cpmlkhan » Sun Mar 22, 2015 12:30 pm

nish_patel7 wrote:Hi all, My friends are applying for Entreprenueur Visa (£200K Route) from India, One parter has a MBA degree from U.K and another parter has Bachelor Degree in Commerce from India. Currently they both are in India and wants to apply for this visa, my question is do they need any specific education degree to apply under this route or the above mention degree is good enough? Thanks in advance

Hi, Your friend who's done degree outside of UK requires ielts of 5 band at least overall. Nothing Else. Best Of luck