ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Quick question

Only for UK Student Visas, formerly known as Tier 4 (General) student visa

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe

TODMATT
Diamond Member

Quick question

Post by TODMATT » Sun Mar 22, 2015 7:38 pm

Hi guys, A friend of mine is going to finish is Msc in September, He asked if he apply for another course September but his visa will ran out in Jan next year 2016.

Is there any advice any member can advice him with regards to him applying for another visa for another year.
My opinions should not be constituted as an immigration or legal advice.

Zack1234

Re: Quick question

Post by Zack1234 » Sun Mar 22, 2015 10:52 pm

TODMATT wrote:Hi guys, A friend of mine is going to finish is Msc in September, He asked if he apply for another course September but his visa will ran out in Jan next year 2016.

Is there any advice any member can advice him with regards to him applying for another visa for another year.
As far as s/he is applying for a course which relates to his/her previous qualification and is at either same or upper Level, s/he should be fine. It doesn't matter if the visa finishes in Jan 2016