ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

ILR PEO deferred Apps - Further checks/Additional docs cases

Only for queries regarding Indefinite Leave to Remain (ILR). Please use the EU Settlement Scheme forum for queries about settled status under Appendix EU

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe

Moonmoon
Newly Registered

Re: ILR PEO deferred Apps - Further checks/Additional docs c

Post by Moonmoon » Sat Jan 31, 2015 11:46 pm

Hi krishi
Thanks for your quick reply. Do not worry too much. As you said, your case is straight forward, you may get it soon after 20th February if you are lucky. Good luck!

securitas
Newly Registered

Post by securitas » Sun Feb 01, 2015 6:13 pm

I have recieved letter
saying they cant deal my application with in 6 months
due to goverment bodies doing checks
i have to wait till 22 may
can any body expalin what that means

10 year long residence visa

canon123
Member of Standing

Post by canon123 » Tue Feb 24, 2015 5:32 pm

ILR Application date: 03/02/2015

Moonmoon
Newly Registered

Post by Moonmoon » Wed Feb 25, 2015 10:00 pm

swats_1315 wrote:
sid939245 wrote:
sid939245 wrote:Hello,

Got the VISA finally after a 4 month wait.

Hey Swats.... hope you might get it sooner.

Hey sid,

Congratulations!!!

I just pray and hope to get mine sooner.
Hi Swats
Have you got any response about your application?

canon123
Member of Standing

Post by canon123 » Thu Feb 26, 2015 3:02 pm

Hi Moonmoon

when did you apply.

Are you a LTD company director??

Moonmoon
Newly Registered

Post by Moonmoon » Thu Feb 26, 2015 11:06 pm

Hi Canon123
We applied with full time employment, even last tier 1 extension was with full time employment. No self employment used.

Applied about 4 months ago.

holaiker

Post by holaiker » Sat Feb 28, 2015 11:44 pm

Moonmoon wrote:Hi Canon123
We applied with full time employment, even last tier 1 extension was with full time employment. No self employment used.

Applied about 4 months ago.
Hi Moonmoon

I'm about to go for peo appointment soon. May I ask how many days of absence do u have?

My situation is that I was away for a consecutive 110 days in 2013 but have a company letter confirming it is business trip. But I hear that this could be one of the reasons that the application needs further checks.

Is your situation similar?

Many thanks

Moonmoon
Newly Registered

Post by Moonmoon » Mon Mar 02, 2015 8:41 pm

Hi holaiker
I have absence less than 100 days in last 9 years.

Many thanks

holaiker

Post by holaiker » Mon Mar 02, 2015 9:30 pm

Moonmoon wrote:Hi holaiker
I have absence less than 100 days in last 9 years.

Many thanks
Hi

Then I think it is so strange...Your case should be the easiest and you should have been able to get it done within an hour...

Your case really really worries and frightens me...

krishi572000

Post by krishi572000 » Tue Mar 03, 2015 4:33 pm

Hi
Succesfully Approved ILR received by BRP today

Applied : 29th Jan 2015

letter given further checks

Granted Ilr :24.02.15

BRP received :03.03.15

Many thanks for the forum

canon123
Member of Standing

Post by canon123 » Thu Mar 05, 2015 11:20 pm

Hi Moonmoon,

Any joy

Moonmoon
Newly Registered

Post by Moonmoon » Mon Mar 09, 2015 8:46 pm

Nothing yet

argus7
Wales

Post by argus7 » Fri Mar 13, 2015 5:07 pm

Just beware that before applying for ILR whether by post/ or PEO, make sure your taxes are paid for all qualifying years esp during last extension, a friend of mine went last week and was asked a lot of documents SATRs , proof of tax paid since extension .Lucily he carried SA302, SATR paid receipts.

CWs esp nowadays are checking Self Employment cases very carefully!

Shahbaz121
Newly Registered

Post by Shahbaz121 » Wed Mar 18, 2015 4:06 pm

hi, guys,
i hope some one will help me as i m very stressfull and disturb.

i went to apply ILR visa along with my wife(dependent) in tier 1 general , 5years category at Sheffield premium service on 18th oct 2014. on that day i had submitted all documents and done my biometric, after 2hrs case worker came and give us a letter saying that need to do some internal checks from HMRC, so will give the decision later, then i ask her how long she said will take 2-3 weeks, then we came back. so now its almost 5months, nothing happen, every time i call HO THEY SAY STILL UNDER PROCESS. after spending extra for premium service i m still waiting for my visa from past 5month.
does any body have face this kind of issue or anybody you know who has same kind of problem.....plz help or give me any advice will be very thankful.

Shahbaz121
Newly Registered

Post by Shahbaz121 » Wed Mar 18, 2015 8:38 pm

Hi,
Swat, have you got any response from HO....??? I m also waiting from almost 5month :( ....

Shahbaz121
Newly Registered

Post by Shahbaz121 » Wed Mar 18, 2015 8:41 pm

swats_1315 wrote:
sid939245 wrote:
sid939245 wrote:Hello,

Got the VISA finally after a 4 month wait.

Hey Swats.... hope you might get it sooner.

Hey sid,

Congratulations!!!

I just pray and hope to get mine sooner.

Hi swats,
Have you got any response from HO....???? I m also waiting from past 5month...

Moonmoon
Newly Registered

Post by Moonmoon » Wed Mar 18, 2015 10:00 pm

Hi shahbaz
Do you have any time (tier 1 initial application, extension and ILR) self employed?

We applied a week after you applied. No response from UKVI. It is almost 5 months.

Shahbaz121
Newly Registered

Post by Shahbaz121 » Wed Mar 18, 2015 10:32 pm

Moonmoon wrote:Hi shahbaz
Do you have any time (tier 1 initial application, extension and ILR) self employed?

We applied a week after you applied. No response from UKVI. It is almost 5 months.

Yes, I m self employed...even my previous tier 1 extension was as self employed.... have u applied through premium service as I did...????? Don't know how long we need to wait, today it's completed 5months for me :( :(

meforsam786
Newly Registered

Post by meforsam786 » Wed Mar 18, 2015 11:03 pm

this is for you shehbaz

I applied in October 15th 2014 for ilr on employed and self employed basis where as my salary was about 25k and my self employment was about 5k on which I paid tax

on my first extension I was completely self employed but still paid every penny even though I paid in installments

LETTER DATED ON 5 MARCH 2015 from home office

'WE AIM TO PROCESS ALL APPLICATION WITHIN 6 MONTHS FROM THE DATE SUBMITTED. HOWEVER IN CERTAIN CIRCUMSTANCES THIS TARGET IS NOT POSSIBLE. FOLLOWING OUR ASSESSMENT OF YOUR CASE, UNFORTUNATELY IS APPEARS YOUR APPLICATION WILL NOT BE PROCESSED WITHIN THE 6 MONTHS TARGET

THIS IS BECAUSE WE ARE WAITING FROM ANOTHER GOVERNEMENT DEPARTMENT OR AGENCY TO VERIFY SOME OF THE INFORMATION OR DOCUMENTS YOU HAVE GIVEN TO US . I AM SORRY FOR THE DELAY IN DEALING WITH YOUR APPLICATION AND FOR THE INCONVENIENCE THIS IS CAUSING

PLEASE ASSURED WE ARE DOIN ALL WE CAN . WE EXPECT TO MAKE A DECISION ON YOUR APPLICATION BY 17/07/15 BUT WE WILL WRITE YOU AGAIN IF THIS IS NOT GOING TO BE POSSIBLE

by the looks of it I am in the same boat as you are all we can do is hope and pray that it gets cleared off and we get a good result as my case has already reached 5 months and they have already given me an indication for another four months

swats_1315
Newly Registered

Post by swats_1315 » Thu Mar 19, 2015 8:01 pm

Hi Moonmoon/Shahbaz121,

No response yet, still getting the same reply "your application is pending and you will have to continue to wait".

I was also told that postal applications have a timeline of 6 months and mine was a premium application and as HO wanted to do further enquires on my application, there isnt any timeline for premium applications. We just have to wait until the case worker contacts us. I crossed my 6 months.

Hi Swats
Have you got any response about your application?[/quote]

meforsam786
Newly Registered

Post by meforsam786 » Wed Mar 25, 2015 7:42 pm

swats_1315 wrote:Hi Moonmoon/Shahbaz121,

No response yet, still getting the same reply "your application is pending and you will have to continue to wait".

I was also told that postal applications have a timeline of 6 months and mine was a premium application and as HO wanted to do further enquires on my application, there isnt any timeline for premium applications. We just have to wait until the case worker contacts us. I crossed my 6 months.

Hi Swats
Have you got any response about your application?
[/quote]

my case has been sent since October 2014
I received a letter fromt the home office stating they want to do some more checks against the documents I provided

i guess we are in the some boat

finger crossed we shall all get some good reponse

stay positive :idea:

k_tier1

Post by k_tier1 » Sun Mar 29, 2015 10:26 am

Hi,

I'm an IT Contractor working thru my own Limited Company. I have a PEO appointment at Solihull in the coming week for ILR (thru Tier1 (General) route) and still unclear about the following queries;
Q1. Set (O) form>> Section 5: Your Home and Finances>> 5.3: ''what is your pay each month after income tax and other deductions?''
How to calculate this when you receive your income thru both Salary and Dividend (pleae note that i have taken only two Dividends in the last one year).

Q2. Set (O) form>> Section 7: Personal History>> 7.11: ''How long have you lived in the UK?... Please provide details of absence of more than six months during that time''
My understanding from this question is that i should include all my stay in the UK irrespective of it's relevance to ILR eligibility thru
5 year Tier 1 (General) Visa category. If this is right;
I'm here in the UK since 2006 (2.5 years on Student Visa + 2 years (27 Jun 2008 - 03 Jun 2010) on 'Participant of Fresh Talent Working in Scotland(FTS)' Visa + Tier 1 (General) from 16 April 2010, granted as per the rules in place before 6th April 2010) but has a CONTINUOUS absence of 6 months and 25 days (from 17 July 2008 To 11 Feb 2009) when i was on FTS Visa because of family issues back home/IT training...
Please let me know whether this long absence on FTS Visa in any way affect my application if i state my ''Reason for absence'' as ''Family Visit/IT training'' and should i submit any supporting documents in this regard...

Q3. Even though i have enough points for ILR, my earnings this time around are approx. £2000 less than what i showed for my Tier 1 extension; You guys ever heard about any issues with CWs related to this particular issue before?

Please Please guys... if you can answer the above please reply... i may not thank you in person but can't explain in words how valuable your advice to me is and how many hundreds of times i thank you in my heart for your help...

Please help me, Thank you very much for reading my post even if you can't reply...

Kind regards
k_tier1

askhan

Post by askhan » Mon Mar 30, 2015 1:14 pm

k_tier1 wrote:Hi,

I'm an IT Contractor working thru my own Limited Company. I have a PEO appointment at Solihull in the coming week for ILR (thru Tier1 (General) route) and still unclear about the following queries;
Q1. Set (O) form>> Section 5: Your Home and Finances>> 5.3: ''what is your pay each month after income tax and other deductions?''
How to calculate this when you receive your income thru both Salary and Dividend (pleae note that i have taken only two Dividends in the last one year).

Enter the last month dividend and salary; div+salary=xx in the box

Q2. Set (O) form>> Section 7: Personal History>> 7.11: ''How long have you lived in the UK?... Please provide details of absence of more than six months during that time''
My understanding from this question is that i should include all my stay in the UK irrespective of it's relevance to ILR eligibility thru
5 year Tier 1 (General) Visa category. If this is right;
I'm here in the UK since 2006 (2.5 years on Student Visa + 2 years (27 Jun 2008 - 03 Jun 2010) on 'Participant of Fresh Talent Working in Scotland(FTS)' Visa + Tier 1 (General) from 16 April 2010, granted as per the rules in place before 6th April 2010) but has a CONTINUOUS absence of 6 months and 25 days (from 17 July 2008 To 11 Feb 2009) when i was on FTS Visa because of family issues back home/IT training...
Please let me know whether this long absence on FTS Visa in any way affect my application if i state my ''Reason for absence'' as ''Family Visit/IT training'' and should i submit any supporting documents in this regard...

Last 5 yrs absence is what they after
Q3. Even though i have enough points for ILR, my earnings this time around are approx. £2000 less than what i showed for my Tier 1 extension; You guys ever heard about any issues with CWs related to this particular issue before?

Not an issue, even if they ask tell them I had less business this year.

Please Please guys... if you can answer the above please reply... i may not thank you in person but can't explain in words how valuable your advice to me is and how many hundreds of times i thank you in my heart for your help...

Please help me, Thank you very much for reading my post even if you can't reply...

Kind regards
k_tier1
Kind Regard,
A.Khan
-------------------------

k_tier1

Post by k_tier1 » Mon Mar 30, 2015 4:20 pm

Hi a.khan,

Thank you very very much for your reply.

k_tier1

swats_1315
Newly Registered

Post by swats_1315 » Mon Apr 20, 2015 4:11 pm

Moonmoon wrote:Nothing yet

Hi Moonmoon,

Any luck?