ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Human Rights Article 8

General UK immigration & work permits; don't post job search or family related topics!

Please use this section of the board if there is no specific section for your query.

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe, Administrator

Obie
Ireland

Re: Human Rights Article 8

Post by Obie » Tue Mar 03, 2015 1:14 pm

Make a fresh valid application, and ask them them to consider it after the registration, and send the letter confirming you have applied to DVLA, and the revocation will be overturned.
Smooth seas do not make skilful sailors

sunnyhoney666

Post by sunnyhoney666 » Tue Mar 03, 2015 3:07 pm

Thanks Obie for reply

sunnyhoney666

Post by sunnyhoney666 » Wed Mar 04, 2015 7:02 pm

Hi
Can I call directly to. DVLA and told them that I've made 2 applications to the Home office and pending? I went to see a Barrister yesterday he. Said that this is new law and he can try to win but asking lot of money. Don't know what to do now? Shell I proceed or just wait for my daughter's result or call dvla tomorrow and told them about it?

What are the chances for my daughter's british citizen application based on 10 years continuous stay? Bearing in mind we don't have any status and application is pending
Thanks for your help

Deewani
Canada

Post by Deewani » Thu Mar 05, 2015 10:34 am

Dat letter clearly states....send evidence by mail or email to enforcement team at croydon dat u have valid leave or have applied for one and its still pending....if you donot send this to them in these 10 days...dey will inform dvsa to revoke your licence...and once they revoke that....to get it overturned would be lenghty and very difficult...derefore...u dont need a barrister or ne oneone to do this... u can email them urself with any kind f acknowledgment or letter from ukvi.

sunnyhoney666

Post by sunnyhoney666 » Thu Mar 05, 2015 10:55 am

Hi Dewani
Thanks for your reply

The thing is further submission has been sent to enforcement within 10 days by my lawyer but after all this they informed to DVLA and they sent me letter for revocation. Shell I ask my lawyer to correspondence with them? In fact my family NHS is running as well as my bank account. If enforcement sent letter to DVLA they probably requested to these 2 departments as well.
God know what's gonna happen now.

Can someone please advise me

Deewani
Canada

Post by Deewani » Thu Mar 05, 2015 11:31 am

U mean further submission or fresh claim.. ? If it was so...u were 2 send dem to ukvi..not enforcement... however...if it was documents proving ur application is stilpending..n if dey r nt satisfied..dey inform dvsa... den dvsa sends u letter to revoke it n send dem d licence.. u can i believe appeal against that in court...(not immigration court though).

sunnyhoney666

Post by sunnyhoney666 » Thu Mar 05, 2015 11:58 am

Thank you for kind advise. I've contacted to my Lawyer and asked him to send evidences that my case is pending and licence should not be revoked

I will post update for others

naa
Ghana

Post by naa » Fri Mar 06, 2015 2:13 pm

sunnyhoney666 wrote:Hi Guys
in connection to my previous post, We have had submission to both Home office enforcement and also submitted for British citizenship registration of our 10+ years daughter within the time. bearing in mind all my 3 children were born in the UK and I have a stabilished family life here. I'm seeking advise from a Barrister in Central London against DVLA decision to revoked my licence. Is there any grounds exists if my family's Human rights application and my daughter's registration both are pending and my Driver licence had been revoked? is there any changes that DVLA will consider these points and avoid cancellation of licence? secondly, what are the changes to be accepted my daughter's registration application? I know you can not tell me exactly if anybody gone through this process, you comments will be appreciated and helpful

Thanks
Sunny
Hello Sunny and everyone
Am new to this forum and i would like to ask a question abt your daughter's registration as a british Citizen. My son will be ten in two weeks and we are going to register him as a British citizen, but we have an outstanding reconsideration article 8 case with the Home office which has been pending since 2010. The question is do I have to include our home office reference number where it asks for home office reference number.? What supporting documents did you use pls and also did you use a solicitor or the ncs. Thanks in advance for your response. All members pls advice thanks for reading.

sunnyhoney666

Post by sunnyhoney666 » Fri Mar 06, 2015 2:53 pm

Hi
For 10 years registration, if you son was born in the UK and never left country since then you can apply for his registration as British. yes I did use a Solicitor for this purpose, this is the best way if solicitor is dealing with this matter. you can use this link http://www.bakesolicitors.co.uk/pdfs/pub_29.pdf for more understanding.

I have provided below documents covering last 10 years

GP records, letters, prescriptions / Red Book, NHS medical cards
Birth certificate ( both parts)
Parents passport copies
Our original marriage certificate ( translated in English)
Loads of photographs since birth
School registration confirmation (you can ask school to provide you from the day one, check dates carefully, letter from Nursery,junior school etc,
School attendance record
2 Passport size photographs
I used form T, not sure which one in your case, check with the solicitor, with 2 references, make sure they dont have any criminal convictions in past 3 years, Home office fee £669.00 + solicitor fee

Her application is still pending , we have submitted on 10/02/15
Good luck

naa
Ghana

Post by naa » Fri Mar 06, 2015 5:53 pm

Thanks for the quick response Sunny God bless you.

naa
Ghana

Post by naa » Sat Mar 07, 2015 10:46 am

Hello Sunny sorry to be a pain, But did you have to put your home Office reference on the application form and. I forgot to add my son was in the UK and has never been out of this country because of our status. We applied for discretionary leave to remain in 2010 for the whole family which was refused and we asked for reconsideration which is still pending so I Want to know if I have to put our home office reference on his registration application. Many thanks

sunnyhoney666

Post by sunnyhoney666 » Sat Mar 07, 2015 11:15 am

Hi we have been gone through inn this situation exactly the same. We went to JR then first tier tribunal. Just be carefull make sure when you go for hearing you must sit with your barrister and discuss with him/her. I was given a letter prior 1 weekk of our hearing and we were not prepare for that. Judge asked me questions then to my wife but off course we were not prepared for these questions and both statements (mine and wife) different. Regarding Home Office ref. I'm not sure because I don't. Have a copy of my form but with my solicitor all. I. Have a covering letter to the HM sent by my solicitor. Please check. With your solicitor. Don't send application your self but involve a good solicitor. This application is useful for your status and I think you should not. Take any chances

remiee

Post by remiee » Sat Mar 07, 2015 3:03 pm

@ naa. We are in the same situation just like you, but my Son is 8+ still got 20 months before we can apply for British citizenship. Our application was refused in 2010 based on private life. We submitted reconsideration request followed in 2010 and still waiting for HO response. Have you received any letter from HO since 2010? and what are you doing regarding your reconsideration request that is still pending?.

naa
Ghana

Post by naa » Mon Mar 09, 2015 2:42 pm

remiee wrote:@ naa. We are in the same situation just like you, but my Son is 8+ still got 20 months before we can apply for British citizenship. Our application was refused in 2010 based on private life. We submitted reconsideration request followed in 2010 and still waiting for HO response. Have you received any letter from HO since 2010? and what are you doing regarding your reconsideration request that is still pending?.
Hello remiee
sorry for the late response. We recently recieved a one stop warning from HO and form for statement of Additional grounds which we have filled in and sent since beginning of February. Hopefully we get a good news soon. Until then we want to register my son as a bbritish Citizen when he turns 10 next week. He was born in the uk and has never been out of this country.

naa
Ghana

Post by naa » Thu Mar 19, 2015 11:04 am

Hello Sunny
any update on your daughters BC. We have decided to the application our self. The Solicitor fee is too much. Any advice from the panel will be much appreciated. Thanks

sunnyhoney666

Post by sunnyhoney666 » Thu Mar 19, 2015 11:08 am

Still pending just only received acknowledgement. I would suggest you to atleast show your docs to best solicitor before submitting. Good. Luck

adeniyi17
Newly Registered

Post by adeniyi17 » Sun Mar 22, 2015 8:47 pm

@REMIEE.... I GOT A NOTIFICATION EMAIL THAT YOU SENT ME A PRIVATE MESSAGE TO SEEK SOME ADVICE BUT UNFORTUNATELY I WASN'T ABLE TO VIEW THE MESSAGE.

remiee

Post by remiee » Mon Mar 23, 2015 10:50 am

@ adeniyi17. I have tried to resend it again. I hope you will be able to view it. Thanks

adeniyi17
Newly Registered

Post by adeniyi17 » Mon Mar 23, 2015 4:09 pm

@Remiee i just tried again but it says am not allowed to view private message probably because am a standard member. how do we go about it?

Zee ali
Diamond Member

Post by Zee ali » Tue Mar 24, 2015 10:41 pm

adeniyi17 wrote:@Remiee i just tried again but it says am not allowed to view private message probably because am a standard member. how do we go about it?
U need to send at least 10 messages to view and send PM
I am not an immigration adviser
Any views expressed are my own opinion and should not be considered as legal advice
No liability is accepted for the content and for the consequences of any actions taken on the basis of the information provided

adeniyi17
Newly Registered

Post by adeniyi17 » Wed Mar 25, 2015 7:02 pm

@Zee ali....Thanks for the info. i will try to do more posting so that i can see the pm.

adeniyi17
Newly Registered

Post by adeniyi17 » Wed Mar 25, 2015 8:11 pm

@Remiee .... i have replied your PM . pls let me know when you see it. thanks

remiee

Post by remiee » Wed Mar 25, 2015 9:52 pm

@adeniyi17. Thanks I have seen the PM and also replied you. Thank you once again.

sunnyhoney666

Post by sunnyhoney666 » Fri Jun 26, 2015 12:36 am

HI Guys
Just wanted to give you updates, My daughter has become British citizen yesterday. We have applied for her registration based on 10 years because she was born in the UK and never went out ever since. It took exactly 4 months to get her register from the date of application. We all family members were waiting for her decision.

Now next phase, what sort of application we should submit now? Please see below email thread so you can understand my case. Can anybody kindly advise me what to do next? should we go for desecration or should apply for any other route other than 10 years route towards ILR? We are aiming to go for shortest route if possible. 1 child is British citizen, other 2 are 8 and 7 years of age.

I've also submit my appeal for DVLA licence revocation, my hearing is being held on 30th of June, let's see what will happen. will keep you posted. Just to refresh your memory, My Driver's licence has been revoked due to unlawful stay in the UK and I'm fighting for that.
Any comments would be helpful

Thanks for your help in advance,
Regards
Sunny

sunnyhoney666

Post by sunnyhoney666 » Fri Jun 26, 2015 12:41 am

HI Guys
Just wanted to give you updates, My daughter has become British citizen yesterday. We have applied for her registration based on 10 years because she was born in the UK and never went out ever since. It took exactly 4 months to get her register from the date of application. We all family members were waiting for her decision.

Now next phase, what sort of application we should submit now? Please see below email thread so you can understand my case. Can anybody kindly advise me what to do next? should we go for desecration or should apply for any other route other than 10 years route towards ILR? We are aiming to go for shortest route if possible. 1 child is British citizen, other 2 are 8 and 7 years of age.

I've also submit my appeal for DVLA licence revocation, my hearing is being held on 30th of June, let's see what will happen. will keep you posted. Just to refresh your memory, My Driver's licence has been revoked due to unlawful stay in the UK and I'm fighting for that.
Any comments would be helpful

Thanks for your help in advance,
Regards
Sunny