ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Won Appeal but letter didn't have dependants

Only for UK Student Visas, formerly known as Tier 4 (General) student visa

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe

gsa
Newly Registered

Won Appeal but letter didn't have dependants

Post by gsa » Thu Mar 26, 2015 12:42 pm

Dear All,

I won the administrator appeal and the letter states only my name and passport number. It doesn't include my 2 dependants (Spouse and child).

"Your passport and the passport(s) of any member of your family detailed above."

what shall I do? Can I appeal for them?

Thanks in Advance

gsa
Newly Registered

Re: Won Appeal but letter didn't have dependants

Post by gsa » Thu Mar 26, 2015 1:00 pm

Just to clarify in the visa application we all applied together. My dependants have also refusal stating that their entry is refused because main applicant's case has been refused.

AbbeyCharles
Newly Registered

Post by AbbeyCharles » Thu Mar 26, 2015 2:04 pm

In this case you have a good case.

U dont need to appeal, as they have no case to answer. (Except you want to make it COMPLICATED and keep spending money for Solicitors..which i believe you wont want to do )

Once the main applicants case was rejected,,automatically, it affected your dependent.

Now that you have won your case, automatically they are elligible to be on the same status with you.
But you need to make a fresh Applications for them, where you will able to use your new status as a defence for them and to fill thier forms.

But sincerely, u MUST make a fresh application for them (Just a way for the HO to make as much money from applicants as possible.)

I hope this information is sufficient to keep your mind at peace. otherwise do not hesitate to leave a message for me.

All the best.

gsa
Newly Registered

Post by gsa » Thu Mar 26, 2015 2:33 pm

Thank you very much AbbeyCharles. In this case I have to spend money again on my dependants visa :( Isn't it any regulation which says that if main applicant won the case then dependant can also have visa same time as main applicant?