ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Please help- will this appeal be successful??

Only for queries regarding Indefinite Leave to Remain (ILR). Please use the EU Settlement Scheme forum for queries about settled status under Appendix EU

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe

redang12
Newly Registered

Please help- will this appeal be successful??

Post by redang12 » Fri Mar 27, 2015 8:58 pm

Hi there

My boyfriend is a non EU national, we have been together for around 1 year and he has been in the UK now for about 8 years continuously, originally he was here on student visas then married someone with settled status, however the marriage broke down around 5 years ago, he has siblings that are settled here. He has a hearing soon, I just wondered what peoples thoughts and opinions were as to whether the appeal is likely to be successful? Also does the 10 years have to be continuously in the UK?

I would appreciate any feedback, thanks.

tier1o

Re: Please help- will this appeal be successful??

Post by tier1o » Sat Mar 28, 2015 10:14 pm

please suggest what were the reasons of refusal? and which category he applied and when? and what was his previous status.