ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

job creation or accelerated/extension route

Only for UK Tier 1 (Entrepreneur) points system. This route is now closed to new applicants.

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe

my_friend

job creation or accelerated/extension route

Post by my_friend » Mon Jul 22, 2013 10:29 am

For extension application....it says....

established a new business or businesses that has/have created the EQUIVALENT of at least two new full-time jobs for persons settled in the UK;

The continuous residence period is 3 years if:

your business has created at least 10 new full-time jobs for settled people;

I may be wrong but i think there is a difference between the two...for extension.... equivalent of 2 full time post is required...so we have to complete hours...in this there is a quotient of EQUIVALENT....

but in accelerated route actual 10 new full time jobs are required...so we cannot have 5 employees for two years...we have to have 10 employees...

i maybe wrong but this is my understanding...please need advise and opinions...thanks[/u]

rahulsingh1

Re: job creation or accelerated/extension route

Post by rahulsingh1 » Mon Jul 22, 2013 11:24 am

You might be right - Best to get the view from some Solicitor or UKBA themselves.

I dont think many people including Guru's in this forum will know the Absolute Correct answer to it, as this is a brand new regulation.

Although I am assuming that it would be equivalent.

Please let us all know incase you find out from a reliable source.

my_friend wrote:For extension application....it says....

established a new business or businesses that has/have created the EQUIVALENT of at least two new full-time jobs for persons settled in the UK;

I may be wrong but i think there is a difference between the two...for extension.... equivalent of 2 full time post is required...so we have to complete hours...in this there is a quotient of EQUIVALENT....

but in accelerated route actual 10 new full time jobs are required...so we cannot have 5 employees for two years...we have to have 10 employees...

i maybe wrong but this is my understanding...please need advise and opinions...thanks[/u]

my_friend

Post by my_friend » Mon Jul 22, 2013 12:22 pm

rahulsingh1 wrote:You might be right - Best to get the view from some Solicitor or UKBA themselves.

I dont think many people including Guru's in this forum will know the Absolute Correct answer to it, as this is a brand new regulation.

how should i ask UKBA...do they have any email for queries like this...

rahulsingh1

Post by rahulsingh1 » Mon Jul 22, 2013 1:53 pm

That is the million dollar question my friend.

my_friend wrote:
rahulsingh1 wrote:You might be right - Best to get the view from some Solicitor or UKBA themselves.

how should i ask UKBA...do they have any email for queries like this...

tuhc

Post by tuhc » Tue Jul 30, 2013 1:11 pm

Here we go rahul answer of your million dollar question.

To reward success, an amendment is being made to enable Tier 1 (Entrepreneur) Migrants to qualify for accelerated settlement after 3 years (rather than the usual 5 years). Applicants will qualify if they have created:–

the equivalent of 10 full-time jobs; or

– at least £5 million in income from business activity within a 3 year period.

Direct link http://www.ukba.homeoffice.gov.uk/sitec ... iew=Binary

So its mean 5 full time employees for two years would be fine for accelerated settlement.

my_friend

Post by my_friend » Tue Jul 30, 2013 5:26 pm

tuhc wrote:Here we go rahul answer of your million dollar question.

To reward success, an amendment is being made to enable Tier 1 (Entrepreneur) Migrants to qualify for accelerated settlement after 3 years (rather than the usual 5 years). Applicants will qualify if they have created:–

the equivalent of 10 full-time jobs; or

– at least £5 million in income from business activity within a 3 year period.

Direct link http://www.ukba.homeoffice.gov.uk/sitec ... iew=Binary

So its mean 5 full time employees for two years would be fine for accelerated settlement.
Thanks great help....i hope they have not changed the policy since 2011...as this policy was laid in 2011....

buntyz

Post by buntyz » Wed Mar 05, 2014 12:07 am

so this way even if we have 4 employees for 3 years that will be alright as well.

saeedusman
Member of Standing

Post by saeedusman » Sat Aug 30, 2014 11:28 am

buntyz wrote:so this way even if we have 4 employees for 3 years that will be alright as well.
Should be OK as per policy, until unless it changes and affect the previously granted visa holders as well.

cappachino
Member of Standing

Post by cappachino » Sat Mar 28, 2015 12:48 pm

saeedusman wrote:
buntyz wrote:so this way even if we have 4 employees for 3 years that will be alright as well.
Should be OK as per policy, until unless it changes and affect the previously granted visa holders as well.

And what do u guys think if we apply for the accelerated route but the HO does not agree that we have created 10 jobs and fall short by one or two
is the application automatically judged on the normal route that is 5 years or will they reject the application and we have to reapply with the same documents for the 5 year route

sweetad

Post by sweetad » Tue Mar 31, 2015 11:48 am

:? :?
Last edited by sweetad on Tue Mar 31, 2015 11:58 am, edited 1 time in total.

cappachino
Member of Standing

Post by cappachino » Tue Mar 31, 2015 11:55 am

sweetad wrote:you have to have ten full time jobs you can not have 5 employees and count them as ten over two years , job creation means hiring a new person it does not mean the continuity of the current employee
do not agree then how come 1 employee for 2 years is accepted as job created for 2