ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Appeal Advice Please!

Only for UK Tier 1 (Entrepreneur) points system. This route is now closed to new applicants.

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe

liliana_03
Newly Registered

Appeal Advice Please!

Post by liliana_03 » Sat Mar 28, 2015 11:27 pm

Dear All,

My Tier 1 entrepreneur visa has been refused in September 2014 (PSW 50k ) the reasons:
-No evidences of marketing material before 11th July.
- Only 1 contract before 11th July and not contain clear duration for the services.

Regarding the contract, on a previous post I have been advice that not all contract has duration, that there is a term for such contracts where the duration is not specified, but could not find that term, If anyone knows about that term please update me.

For marketing material I have sent my website invoice dated on 23 July, business card, letterhead, portfolio of projects (no dates).
The only marketing material I have evidence (invoice) that was printed before 11th July is my portfolio of projects. But this is my portfolio as a self-employed and does not contain my business name (Previous to register my company on 7 July I have been trading as a self employed from 2 June).

Please could anyone advice me, if this would be a valid evidence for my appeal and if it would be a good idea to add my self employed registration. I would greatly appreciate your comments on what I can further do to make my case stronger.

Look forward to all your valuable advice.

Thanks
Liliana