ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

EEA PR deadline?

Use this section for any queries concerning the EU Settlement Scheme, for applicants holding pre-settled and settled status.

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe

manolesta
Italy

EEA PR deadline?

Post by manolesta » Sat Mar 28, 2015 10:06 pm

Hello to everybody.
I entered the UK on 2/05/2010. I have got a residence card(expiring on 12/2015). I am about to send my application for the EEA PR, but before I need some time to finish it:

1.Does anyone know when is the last day I can send the application? Is there a deadline?

Please I am worried about it, I cannot find on the UKBA website the answer to my question...!

foeve
Newly Registered

Re: EEA PR deadline?

Post by foeve » Sun Mar 29, 2015 8:52 am

There's no deadline, but you can only apply after you have completed 5 years living in the UK while exercising treaty rights. And you will need to provide relevant documents to prove this.

jamesjames

Re: EEA PR deadline?

Post by jamesjames » Sun Mar 29, 2015 8:55 am

manolesta wrote:Hello to everybody.
I entered the UK on 2/05/2010. I have got a residence card(expiring on 12/2015). I am about to send my application for the EEA PR, but before I need some time to finish it:

1.Does anyone know when is the last day I can send the application? Is there a deadline?

Please I am worried about it, I cannot find on the UKBA website the answer to my question...!
There is no deadline to it. You can make your application anytime.