ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Immigration Advisory Service Statement

General UK immigration & work permits; don't post job search or family related topics!

Please use this section of the board if there is no specific section for your query.

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe, Administrator

zizzle
Newly Registered

Immigration Advisory Service Statement

Post by zizzle » Sat May 29, 2010 1:56 am

I am a Zimbabwean overstayer my wife has now been given Indefinite Leave to Remain and we are going to Zimbabwe to sort my stuff out in the next few days,but i have one problem .I was advised to visit the Immigration Advisory Service by someone on the forum and get a statement from them regarding my situation and why i overstayed and the fact that i am leaving etc.

They also suggested that i could i write my self if i fail to see the Immigration Advisory Service, if anyone out there knows anything about this document and you have an example or an idea what i need to put on i would be very grateful if you can help me if you have a copy you can email it to johacullen@gmail.com

Filima
Newly Registered

Re: Immigration Advisory Service Statement

Post by Filima » Mon Mar 30, 2015 10:39 am

zizzle wrote:I am a Zimbabwean overstayer my wife has now been given Indefinite Leave to Remain and we are going to Zimbabwe to sort my stuff out in the next few days,but i have one problem .I was advised to visit the Immigration Advisory Service by someone on the forum and get a statement from them regarding my situation and why i overstayed and the fact that i am leaving etc.

They also suggested that i could i write my self if i fail to see the Immigration Advisory Service, if anyone out there knows anything about this document and you have an example or an idea what i need to put on i would be very grateful if you can help me if you have a copy you can email it to johacullen@gmail.com
I'm asking this on behalf of my husband, i want to know if you have sample of the statement you provided please, my husband is in the similar situation you were in, he over stayed and he was removed.