ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

APPENDIX 2 QUERY

This is an area for the discussion of matters related to issues about moving from one country to another. Examples could be about money transfer, moving and packing, validity of driving licence, etc..

It is not a general non-immigration, free-for-all area.

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe

ROWE2009
Newly Registered

APPENDIX 2 QUERY

Post by ROWE2009 » Mon Mar 30, 2015 5:02 pm

I am currently filling in the appendix 2 - Meeting financial requirement form in order to join my husband in the UK. We are having trouble answering question 1.25 and 1.28.

1.25 asks do you and your spouse have any shared financial responsibilities? If yes what are they?

1.28 asks is your sponsor responsible for supporting anyone financially including children listed above? If yes how much per person?

My husband and I have 3 children together, all holding British passports. Where it becomes complicated is my Husband is not sending us money from the UK (Relocated to the UK 6 months ago to start the relocation process). I am currently living with my mother with our children. My Mother has sufficient income to support us financially while waiting to rejoin my husband in the UK.

How best should we answer the above mentioned questions?

Any guidance will be much appreciated.

Thank you!!