ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

ILR due - Tier2 license has been suspended (not revoked)

Only for queries regarding Indefinite Leave to Remain (ILR). Please use the EU Settlement Scheme forum for queries about settled status under Appendix EU

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe

vicky123
Newly Registered

ILR due - Tier2 license has been suspended (not revoked)

Post by vicky123 » Sun Mar 29, 2015 12:39 am

Hello Team,
I need an urgent help for my ILR application which is due on 4th Apr 2015.
I am applying under Tier 2 General category. But, Tier 2 license for my current employer has been suspended (not revoked). Moreover, he has already given the justification to home office and investigation is going on.
I have gone through various other posts and UKBA website (https://www.gov.uk/government/uploads/s ... _11-14.pdf) but nobody discuss this scenario.
My HR has issued an Employment Ref letter to support my PR application. According to her, she is not able to provide new COS (because Tier 2 license has been suspended) but she can perform all other routine activities such as provide reference letter to existing employee. But, my employer asked me to take an advise from experts on my case.
Am I eligible to apply for ILR even though my employer license has been suspended (not revoked)?
I would be more than grateful if you could provide your assistance on my case.
Thanks !!
Vicky

vicky123
Newly Registered

Re: ILR due 04Apr - Tier2 license has been suspended(not rev

Post by vicky123 » Sun Mar 29, 2015 1:07 pm

Hi Moderators,

Could you please provide your assistance?

Regards

Vicky !!

vicky123
Newly Registered

Post by vicky123 » Mon Mar 30, 2015 11:20 am

Dear Guys,

Could you please reply to my query?

Thanks !!

manci
Respected Guru

Post by manci » Wed Apr 01, 2015 6:01 pm

refer to immigration rule 245HF(d)(I): the sponsor must still "hold" a sponsor licence ....

IMHO suspension, as opposed to revocation, doesn't mean that the sponsor no longer holds the licence but this would need to remain the case at the time the decision is made. Are you applying in person on 4 April?

vicky123
Newly Registered

Post by vicky123 » Wed Apr 01, 2015 11:15 pm

Thanks Manci for your reply.

Yes, I was applying in person. But, now I have postponed the application. I checked with two lawyers (paid services) plus called UKBA and everyone said that UKBA will not take any decision on my application. They will put my application on hold till Tier 2 license issue is not resolved.

anishvarghese
Newly Registered

Post by anishvarghese » Thu Dec 24, 2015 12:40 am

Hi Vicky,

I am in a similar situation as you were a year ago with ILR application. I am waiting to apply for ILR in February 2016, and just recently my sponsor license as been suspended. Could you please let me know whether I can proceed with my ILR application in February 2016 or wait for the decision on Tier 2 license suspension from UKBA.

Regards,

anishvarghese
Newly Registered

Post by anishvarghese » Thu Dec 24, 2015 5:10 pm

Hi Vicky, Manci and experts,

Could you please help me with my query posted.

Regards, Anish

knucks

Re: ILR due - Tier2 license has been suspended (not revoked)

Post by knucks » Mon Feb 01, 2016 1:13 am

Hi Anish,

I am kind of sailing in the same boat. My ilr is due in July 2016 on 10 years route. However, my T2 extension is due in May 2016. Unfortunately my company got suspended last week & they have given us 28 days to file the reply.

Anish, as far as I know if u proceed with your ilr application under T2 category they will hold your case until they conclude the decision on your employer.

Rambo_ILR
India

Post by Rambo_ILR » Mon Feb 01, 2016 10:39 am

vicky123 wrote:Thanks Manci for your reply.

Yes, I was applying in person. But, now I have postponed the application. I checked with two lawyers (paid services) plus called UKBA and everyone said that UKBA will not take any decision on my application. They will put my application on hold till Tier 2 license issue is not resolved.
its true, your application will be on hold until your company sort out the license first. But I guess, you can continue to work until your visa expiry date. Can you elaborate more on what basis the license has been suspended? (Not renewed in time or other reasons) - So that members can suggest accordingly

knucks

Post by knucks » Mon Feb 01, 2016 11:32 pm

Dear Rambo,

Actually our T2 sponsor licence was due for renewal on 29th Oct 2015 and my gut feeling is that they purposely came prior to the deadline. They stayed for good 6-7 hours interviewed a couple of my colleagues, questioned about business & organisational structure. They replied back after 3 months with suspension.

They said the employees witness statements were contradicting and they believe that the work force we have gets used towards other associated businessess within the group.

Deobabu
Afghanistan

Post by Deobabu » Tue Nov 07, 2017 9:18 pm

Anish,

I am kind of sailing in the same boat. My ilr is due in July 2016 on 10 years route. However, my T2 extension is due in May 2016. Unfortunately my company got suspended last week & they have given us 28 days to file the reply.

Anish, as far as I know if u proceed with your ilr application under T2 category they will hold your case until they conclude the decision on your employer.
Hi knucks
Did you get your ILR ON 10 years route , while your company’s license is suspended

knucks

Post by knucks » Tue Nov 07, 2017 9:25 pm

Hi,

My Ilr application was approved on 10 years basis. The company was suspended in Jun 16 and my Ilr was due in Aug 16, there was a gap for 100 days.

I had filed tier 1 to cover that gap

Deobabu
Afghanistan

Post by Deobabu » Tue Nov 07, 2017 9:50 pm

I want to know what are my chances of getting ILR on the basis of 10 years
On 18 September a compliance officer came to my work place (surprise visit )
Interviewed my HR manager for 3 hours . I was not on the shift as I was working mostly in the evening. Then he asked my HR manger for the organisational structure , my CV
Then on 24 September he came back and took my interview for 2 hours as my SOC code is 3545
My 10 years will complete on 1st week of January 2018 .
Please all valuable members suggest what are my chances
Still waiting for the outcome of our compliance
Can you say something about this

zimba
Mood:

Post by zimba » Tue Nov 07, 2017 9:54 pm

Do not tag your questions all over the forum. Stick to your own thread where you have received advice :!:
Advice is given based on my personal research and experience only. Do NOT contact me via private message for immigration advice