ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

VISA ADVISE ON Article 8

General UK immigration & work permits; don't post job search or family related topics!

Please use this section of the board if there is no specific section for your query.

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe, Administrator

leoronnie

VISA ADVISE ON Article 8

Post by leoronnie » Wed Apr 01, 2015 5:29 pm

Greetings. I need a help regarding my visa and stay in the UK, would very appreciate if some one can help me. First, I would like to tell you about myself and my case history. My wife is on tier 4 visa (until 31 Sep 2015) & she is the main applicant. She is doing BSc Hons (Undergraduate) 4Yrs degree Course. Her visa was issued in Sep 2010 when the rule was "you can bring a partner with you on Tier 4 Dependent Visa". She never worked in the UK and no issue with her attendance except 1 yr gap on medical ground. She will be graduating this year.
We came to UK in Sept 2010 and in this last 5 years we have two children who were born in the UK. The first child was a full term stillbirth in 2011 whom we had buried here. Another child was born in UK Nov 2012. She is now 2 yrs 5 months old and since she has born, we had visited India once, but In India the environment doesn't suit her and she got unwell, we have all her medical documents.
Our visa will be expiring soon. I contact few immigration lawyer they were saying " We established both a family and private life in the UK and therefore it may be possible for your family members to make an application to further regularise legal status in the UK"

My question is any type of VISA either on behalf of Article 8 or any other type of visa such as on human ground where we can apply to continue to stay in the UK. We never claimed benefits and does not want to return to our home country. I would very appreciate if someone advise on this? or immigration lawyer wants to make money by saying this ?
Thanks

Zee ali
Diamond Member

Re: VISA ADVISE ON Article 8

Post by Zee ali » Thu Apr 02, 2015 12:35 am

leoronnie wrote:Greetings. I need a help regarding my visa and stay in the UK, would very appreciate if some one can help me. First, I would like to tell you about myself and my case history. My wife is on tier 4 visa (until 31 Sep 2015) & she is the main applicant. She is doing BSc Hons (Undergraduate) 4Yrs degree Course. Her visa was issued in Sep 2010 when the rule was "you can bring a partner with you on Tier 4 Dependent Visa". She never worked in the UK and no issue with her attendance except 1 yr gap on medical ground. She will be graduating this year.
We came to UK in Sept 2010 and in this last 5 years we have two children who were born in the UK. The first child was a full term stillbirth in 2011 whom we had buried here. Another child was born in UK Nov 2012. She is now 2 yrs 5 months old and since she has born, we had visited India once, but In India the environment doesn't suit her and she got unwell, we have all her medical documents.
Our visa will be expiring soon. I contact few immigration lawyer they were saying " We established both a family and private life in the UK and therefore it may be possible for your family members to make an application to further regularise legal status in the UK"

My question is any type of VISA either on behalf of Article 8 or any other type of visa such as on human ground where we can apply to continue to stay in the UK. We never claimed benefits and does not want to return to our home country. I would very appreciate if someone advise on this? or immigration lawyer wants to make money by saying this ?
Thanks
Those solicitors are money grabbers.

0%chance of success until your child turns 7 and u prove that it is not reasonable for child to go back.
I am not an immigration adviser
Any views expressed are my own opinion and should not be considered as legal advice
No liability is accepted for the content and for the consequences of any actions taken on the basis of the information provided