ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Top Urgent ! Help needed.

Immigration to European countries, don't post UK or Ireland related topics!

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe, Administrator

bishnulamsal
Newly Registered

Top Urgent ! Help needed.

Post by bishnulamsal » Thu Apr 02, 2015 6:21 am

I have a different case I guess.

Please share your idea, even its not canada immigration but general immigration

I am a Nepali national.

I and my wife was granted schengen visa from Kathmandu, Nepal from French embassy in 2012. We had a holiday visa for 2 weeks. when issuing the visa, the french embassy had told us to come back at the embassy with the passport after visit.

The worse thing happend, My wife eloped with her ex boyfriend during our trip in europe. I came home by myself before the visa expired. I did not violate my visa. But I couldnot visit embassy which had issued me visa rather I sent them email explaining what happened and also sent scaned copy of my leaving of schengen stamp.

Is there any chance they might have put me in black list in SIS system?

I dont know What my ex wife did with the visa, she might have overstayed in europe. With the help of her friends and family members we did divorce, while she was in europe. I have the divorce paper given by my court.

Here is my question, does this event may affect my new schenzen visa application here, I am about to apply for German visa where I have to go for my business?

Please share your idea and thoughts

sheraz7
Respected Guru

Re: Top Urgent ! Help needed.

Post by sheraz7 » Mon Apr 06, 2015 4:01 pm

you should had lodged the missing report of your wife at the local police station during your visit there before departing. I do not think simply leaving the country without making efforts to find your missing wife was appropriate.
Please donot send PM. Write in open forum to facilitate others too.
REGARDS

bishnulamsal
Newly Registered

Re: Top Urgent ! Help needed.

Post by bishnulamsal » Tue Apr 07, 2015 1:56 pm

I was informed by her, that she left me for good with her ex boyfriend possibly he had european card may be for green card, later she gave me divorce. I am just concerned for my next schengen visa, weather i might me denied for that reason or not. I am not concerned to get her back again. I have divorce decree of her done my court of my county.

Thanks for your kind insight.