ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

EU1 form submitted Email EU Treaty Rights?

Forum to discuss all things Blarney | Ireland immigration

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe, Administrator

robsters
Member of Standing

EU1 form submitted Email EU Treaty Rights?

Post by robsters » Tue Apr 07, 2015 6:43 pm

Hello everyone, we submitted my wifes application on 25th March, we heard nothing as of yet and i still need to forward my pay slip and tax cert once i have them....is it worth emailing the EU Treaty rights to check everything with my wife application is ok? Bit concerned as her visa will expire on 29th April, also we are living with a family friend and just included a letter from her and copy of a view bills etc in my name and her name. Just hope everything will be ok and my wife gets her 6 month temp stamp soon

any advise asap would be great, i know everyone on here has been very helpful, just want to email them tonight to find out if our application is ok etc basically is it a good idea to email them???

adedayoh

Re: EU1 form submitted Email EU Treaty Rights?

Post by adedayoh » Tue Apr 07, 2015 11:10 pm

Hi Robster,
No need emailing them, your application is barely a week old. It takes about 4-6 weeks to hear back. Don't worry about your wife's visa expiring. I sent my husbands application with a week left on his visa so no worries about that.

If you have anymore documents, send it via registered post clearly stating your name and that of your spouse becoos u don't have an application no yet.

Give it a month before you go into panick mode. You really need to stop overthinking this. It's a simple process if you follow the rules.
Goodluck