ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Tier 1 Entreprenuer Visa - employment queries

Only for UK Tier 1 (Entrepreneur) points system. This route is now closed to new applicants.

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe

SGN84
Newly Registered

Tier 1 Entreprenuer Visa - employment queries

Post by SGN84 » Fri Apr 10, 2015 8:30 am

Hi team,

I am currently on Tier 1 Entrepreneur and had applied after 06/04/2014. Based on this, please could you assist with the following questions?

1. If I invest the £50,000 solely as employee salary, would that be counted as "investment”? I was not able to locate if I was allowed or not anywhere on the latest form / guidance document, please could you highlight?

2. If I create a position (e.g. administrator) and recruit someone who stays in the business for 5 months , after which I decide I don't need the admin position anymore, and perhaps will require a different post instead (e.g. manager ; driver or consultant)- will I be able to scrap the previously created admin position ; create the new position (and hire) and yet be able to show the 5 admin payslips as a part of the 24 payslips required ( 12 payslips * 2 employees) or because the post is now scrapped , I am unable to show the 5 month worth of employment and start afresh with the new post?

Many thanks

ishfaqsangra
- thin ice -
Pakistan

Re: Tier 1 Entreprenuer Visa - employment queries

Post by ishfaqsangra » Sun Apr 12, 2015 5:50 pm

What ever you have paid to administrator would count and hours worked.