ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Need urgent advice ... Please help

Family member & Ancestry immigration; don't post other immigration categories, please!
Marriage | Unmarried Partners | Fiancé/e | Ancestry

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe, Administrator

Umi1
Newly Registered

Need urgent advice ... Please help

Post by Umi1 » Sat Apr 11, 2015 10:55 am

I have been refused for student visa extension because of Toeic test ... And got a letter from ukba saying that to go for signature I am liable to detain :
I have girlfriend here she was on asylum before and now she has got refugee status and we were in relation ship when she had no status and now we have one daughter who Born after she got refugee status .. Could you please give me Advice .. Is there anyway that I could get stay on the basis of the child .. My name is not on her birth certificate

Please help me I have to put application this week
I don't know which one would be best and fast track

Waiting for your kind advice

Umi1
Newly Registered

Please help ... Urgent advice needed

Post by Umi1 » Sat Apr 11, 2015 10:58 am

I have been refused for student visa extension because of Toeic test ... And got a letter from ukba saying that to go for signature I am liable to detain :
I have girlfriend here she was on asylum before and now she has got refugee status and we were in relation ship when she had no status and now we have one daughter who Born after she got refugee status .. Could you please give me Advice .. Is there anyway that I could get stay on the basis of the child .. My name is not on her birth certificate

Please help me I have to put application this week
I don't know which one would be best and fast track

Waiting for your kind advice

sah10406
Diamond Member

Re: Please help ... Urgent advice needed

Post by sah10406 » Sat Apr 11, 2015 4:09 pm

I advise getting one-to-one advice, or posting in a different forum. This forum is about Tier 4 applications.
I do not give immigration advice. I refer you to Immigration Rules, guidance, other online content and to your sponsor.

CR001
Mood:
South Africa

Post by CR001 » Sat Apr 11, 2015 4:17 pm

sah10406 wrote:I advise getting one-to-one advice, or posting in a different forum. This forum is about Tier 4 applications.
This topic has already be moved.
Char (CR001 not Casa)
In life you cannot press the Backspace button!!
Please DO NOT send me a PM for immigration advice. I reserve the right to ignore the PM and not respond.

sah10406
Diamond Member

Post by sah10406 » Sat Apr 11, 2015 4:20 pm

I only look at the Tier 4 forum, and it is still there.
I do not give immigration advice. I refer you to Immigration Rules, guidance, other online content and to your sponsor.

CR001
Mood:
South Africa

Post by CR001 » Sat Apr 11, 2015 4:50 pm

It is a shadow post, indicated by the arrow on the left of the topic heading showing it has been moved. The post is currently in the 'immigration for family members' forum.
Char (CR001 not Casa)
In life you cannot press the Backspace button!!
Please DO NOT send me a PM for immigration advice. I reserve the right to ignore the PM and not respond.

Umi1
Newly Registered

Post by Umi1 » Mon Apr 13, 2015 4:44 pm

sah10406 wrote:I advise getting one-to-one advice, or posting in a different forum. This forum is about Tier 4 applications.
hi thanks for reply
how to get one to one advise please tell me
and which forum is good to get quick answer please need little more help