ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Immigration Enforcement rights

General UK immigration & work permits; don't post job search or family related topics!

Please use this section of the board if there is no specific section for your query.

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe, Administrator

bmkhalid
Newly Registered

Immigration Enforcement rights

Post by bmkhalid » Thu Nov 06, 2014 9:02 pm

I have received HO enforcement letter giving 10 days to provide reason or proof of right to leave. Emailed ISD Revocation as asked on the letter requesting to grant some more time to submit new application. Reasons for delay mentioned have family of 4 including 4 yr son and 2 month daughter. Wife suffering from depression (medical proof and further follow up ongoing), son had minor surgery on 26th October expected 4 weeks recovery. Solicitor is instructed to submit flr o application. But supporting docs ie. Medical report, reasons why returning to native country is not ready yet. Called HO but no answer in response to my email.

Need urgent suggestion please

greatreasons
Newly Registered

Re: Immigration Enforcement rights

Post by greatreasons » Thu Apr 16, 2015 7:46 pm

Did you hear from them eventually?

WR1

Re: Immigration Enforcement rights

Post by WR1 » Thu Apr 16, 2015 8:53 pm

Chances of the reply from the OP is very slim.
Last visited:
Sat Nov 08, 2014 7:29 pm
Total posts:
1 | Search user’s posts
I am not an immigration adviser
Any views expressed are my own opinion and should not be considered as legal advice
No liability is accepted for the content and for the consequences of any actions taken on the basis of the information provided