ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

switching to tier 4 student visa

Only for UK Student Visas, formerly known as Tier 4 (General) student visa

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe

miakabir7
Newly Registered

switching to tier 4 student visa

Post by miakabir7 » Thu Apr 16, 2015 6:06 pm

Hi, my previous visa status was tier 4 student, currently my university made a bit delay in publishing my BBA final year result. which even acceded my visa duration. At eleventh hour, I had no choice except launching a FLRFP application. Now my university confirms me, the result is going to be published by end of Next week.
I need to know, after receiving my result, if I get an admission in MBA, Would I be able to apply for a tier 4 student visa From UK .

sah10406
Diamond Member

Re: switching to tier 4 student visa

Post by sah10406 » Fri Apr 17, 2015 9:47 am

miakabir7 wrote:I had no choice except launching a FLRFP application.
You also had the choice of leaving the UK, then applying for a new Tier 4 visa at a later date.

Whether you can now apply for Tier 4 in the UK depends on what leave you have at the time you apply. If it is still Tier 4, by way of 3C, then yes. If you have been granted a different type of leave, then no.
I do not give immigration advice. I refer you to Immigration Rules, guidance, other online content and to your sponsor.