ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Family Visit Visa apply again help

General UK immigration & work permits; don't post job search or family related topics!

Please use this section of the board if there is no specific section for your query.

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe, Administrator

system35
Newly Registered

Family Visit Visa apply again help

Post by system35 » Tue Apr 14, 2015 5:46 pm

Hi guys, firstly SORRY for a epic post but I would much appreciate some advice,

I sponsored my wife's mother and sister from Pakistan and they have both been refused. They were both successful in 2003 and returned back within the 6 month visa period. We sponsored my sister in law in 2011 when my wife was pregnent with our third child but this was unsuccessful due to her not showing enough income from abroad, we appealed and she was rejected again, by this time our Daughter was born and my sister in law had returned to her studys so we left it at that.

Mother in law refusal reason:

You have provided limited evidence of your circumstances in Pakistan. You have stated that you are unemployed, have savings of £3,947 and that you spend £O per month on living costs. As evidence of your circumstances in Pakistan you have provided an affidavit of support from your husband, a Government of Pakistan National Savings certificate in your husband's name and Government of Pakistan National Savings certificate in your name. Whilst I have considered these documents, I note that there is no evidence to demonstrate that these are accessible to you at this present time or that they have not been liquidated prior to this application being submitted for a cause separate to this application; or that these certificates are able to be liquidated prior to the commencement of your proposed visit. In the absence of any further documentation to demonstrate how supported in Pakistan I am not satisfied you are living in settled or supported circumstances in your home country.

Sister in law refusal reason:

I am aware that you were previously refused entry clearance on 07/06/2011) because the Entry Clearance Officer at that time was not satisfied that you met the Immigration Rules, a decision which was later appealed and upheld by the Immigration Judge. Each application is considered on its individual merits and on the basis of the evidence submitted but I am not satisfied you have fully addressed the grounds for the previous refusal decision.

You have provided limited evidence of your circumstances in Pakistan. You have stated that you are single, unemployed, and spend PKR 3,000 per month on living costs. As evidence of your circumstances in Pakistan you have provided an affidavit of support from your father and a Government of Pakistan National Savings certificate in his name. Whilst I have considered these documents, I note that there is no evidence to demonstrate that these are accessible to you at this present time or that they have not been liquidated prior to this application being submitted for a cause separate to this application; or that these certificates are able to be liquidated prior to the commencement of your proposed visit in the absence of any documentation to demonstrate how you are supported in Pakistan I am not satisfied you are living in settled or supported circumstances in your home country.

Furthermore, I note that you are single, have no one dependent on you, have no stated savings or property and as such I am not satisfied that you have demonstrated significant ties to Pakistan. This means that I find there is little to encourage you to leave the UK at the end of your proposed visit, all of which leads me to doubt your intentions in wishing to travel to the UK

Additional Info:

The actual reason they want to come here is because my wife is due to have open heart surgery and they want to support her and help me look after my three children. We have letters from the London Chest Hospital regarding the operation BUT due to advice from an agent abroad they did not mention the operation only that they wanted to visit my wife and children. They were told the operation would have no bearing on the application as everything is provided for in the UK and there are institutes which can help family's.

My Mother in law has never worked so has no income to show or property, she is wholly supported by her husband. The savings listed are in her name.

My sister in law has just finished her studies and all her expenditure is provided for by her father she has no intention in getting married yet. She has no savings at all she has never worked.

My mother in law has 3 other daughter's and two son's who are all married with children living close to my mother in law's home. So they have more family there then here in UK.

We want to try again but what would my best course of action be from here on.

SSWSZ
Member of Standing

Re: Family Visit Visa apply again help

Post by SSWSZ » Wed Apr 15, 2015 11:00 pm

The biggest mistake u done is not mentioning the operation .

I myself invite ( not sponsor ) my parents (Pakistani living in Bahrain ) to visit me . Just provide the invitation letter and tenancy agreement . Applied on 9 March got rejected on 24 March . I then ask them to only apply for my mother so did they and got the visa on 13 April . Now they are going to apply for my father will update the outcome as we are preparing papers .
My mother is twice here on my Children birth .

Their objection is same as going both so will not come back . Obviously my mother is house wife and father has his own business . So what we did is applied for each person with all the with copies of all the family living there and relation with them showing strong ties . Plus add genuine reason that I never met them from last 4 years also I will be alone around that time as hubby is going to meet his parents and also for umrah .
Third we accept our mistake by not providing enough proof and attach company statement plus saving statement with letter of authority from the account her that she can use that money .

Hope my situation will give u an insight . If u require any info just let me know .
My suggestion is apply again straight away with covering their objections with proofs
Hope this helps
ss

system35
Newly Registered

Post by system35 » Thu Apr 16, 2015 12:27 am

Thank You for the information SSWSZ, very useful advice.

You are right they should have mentioned the operation ( I even have solid proof) but due to bad advice from the agent/lawyer in Pakistan they didn't.

That is a very good advice about family proof, and about the savings authorisation from bank we will do that on the next application.

Have you any advice for my sister in law??
She has no savings and has just finished university and is totally free, no job or further study.Would it be wise if she opened a savings account with money her father will give her?

Thanks again

P.s I wish you the best on your father's application.

SSWSZ
Member of Standing

Post by SSWSZ » Thu Apr 16, 2015 5:37 pm

i am really feeling for your wife and praying for her may allah give her health.

my advice is first focus on mother in law visa get her visa then apply for sister in law .if u give me your mail id i will forward you mine and letter from my parents that they submit to embassy it will give you a very good clue .
focus on getting sympathy which is genuine in your case .
you can say that your wife cannot do home day to day works for certain period of time and as kids are small and not attach with anyone else also food limitations of kids and wife like halal and patient food with using desi methods are only possible if u have any one here from close family .etc etc
u have 100 percent chances of getting visa .

for sister in law i guess u can show good ties like she is engaged or something and also write as due to mother in law age she is coming to give just a moral support and will go back soon on the other hand write that as ur sister in law just finish the studies she can stay little long till your wife will be able to do everything herself .u can say that parent and sibling visit will give her strength and that u r sure she will improve faster . etc etc
i really want to help u but its better if u get the letters and then if any question comes in your mind u can ask me .
thanks alot for prayers will update u soon my father is going to submit papers on sunday using fast track service.

Thank You for the information SSWSZ, very useful advice.

You are right they should have mentioned the operation ( I even have solid proof) but due to bad advice from the agent/lawyer in Pakistan they didn't.

That is a very good advice about family proof, and about the savings authorisation from BANK we will do that on the next application.

Have you any advice for my sister in law??
She has no savings and has just finished university and is totally free, no job or further study.Would it be wise if she opened a savings account with money her father will give her?

Thanks again

P.s I wish you the best on your father's application.
ss

system35
Newly Registered

Post by system35 » Thu Apr 16, 2015 5:55 pm

Hi SSWSZ, I will send you a private message with my Email ID. The letters you mention will be very helpful to me.

Thank You very much for your prayers, Inshallah everything will work out fine.

Thanks again

Azbill666

Post by Azbill666 » Thu Apr 16, 2015 8:36 pm

Hi
Need help on sister in law visit visa for 15 days trip
My status: Tier 2 General
Applicant age 14 years old traveling alone for summer holidays to spent with sister in law and two nephews, also visiting London uk.
She is student in school.
Refusal recieved today:
1. Funds in father account paid in at once prior to visa application, source of big amount has not been provided. (We were not sure that visa officer want to see source of funding in detail, but it will be provided)
2. Reasons has not been provided why applicant is traveling alone. Why not with any of the parent. (New rules states that visitor could be under 18 and travel alone with parents consent, but now we will give them reasons.)

My question here: to reapply do we need to submit all documents again with answers to objections and evidences.
Or
New application form and Just answers to objections evidences.
Note: vfs islamabad did not give us back any supporting documents, only passport and refusal.
Please guide as we have to reapply.

system35
Newly Registered

Post by system35 » Thu Apr 16, 2015 8:51 pm

Azbill666 wrote:Hi
Need help on sister in law visit visa for 15 days trip
My status: Tier 2 General
Applicant age 14 years old traveling alone for summer holidays to spent with sister in law and two nephews, also visiting London uk.
She is student in school.
Refusal recieved today:
1. Funds in father account paid in at once prior to visa application, source of big amount has not been provided. (We were not sure that visa officer want to see source of funding in detail, but it will be provided)
2. Reasons has not been provided why applicant is traveling alone. Why not with any of the parent. (New rules states that visitor could be under 18 and travel alone with parents consent, but now we will give them reasons.)

My question here: to reapply do we need to submit all documents again with answers to objections and evidences.
Or
New application form and Just answers to objections evidences.
Note: vfs islamabad did not give us back any supporting documents, only passport and refusal.
Please guide as we have to reapply.

Hi, as far as I am aware you will need to resubmit all documents again. It was the same for my wife's family, they did not receive all documents back. If you have copies I think that will be OK (not 100% sure) if you reapply straight away and mention why you are submitting copies.. This is what we are going to do.

Hope that helps

Azbill666

Post by Azbill666 » Thu Apr 16, 2015 9:26 pm

Thanks system35
If old copies are acceptable then it will be great. They all will be dated back to four weeks obviously but linked to refused case. I will gathered the evidences and reapply.

Azbill666

Post by Azbill666 » Thu Apr 16, 2015 10:14 pm

For applicant strong ties in pak;
Should we show all settled brothers and sisters in pak details or separate individual letters , married /un married.
Pleased guide

system35
Newly Registered

Post by system35 » Thu Apr 16, 2015 10:51 pm

Azbill666 wrote:For applicant strong ties in pak;
Should we show all settled brothers and sisters in pak details or separate individual letters , married /un married.
Pleased guide
After receiving good advice from user SSWSZ I will be submitting mother in laws 2 sons and 3 daughters birth certificates and marriage certificates and also their employment details. It maybe too much but at least it will show they are all settled and support themselves in pakistan.

I will write a covering letter explaining all this too.

SSWSZ
Member of Standing

Post by SSWSZ » Fri Apr 17, 2015 9:32 am

u have to submit all the documents again so did we .i am not sure about pakistan and as i myself only invite my parents so i just send them scan copy of tenency agreement and council tax letter .
one of my brother is in school we also provide his exam date sheet ,fee submission receipt,school letter so u can do the same and explain that after holidays she will continue her studies.
for her parents u should write some reason as minor parents cannot travel due to jobs or upcoming family event any thing .
for family ties my family provide all the copies of their passports ,job letters ,settelement papers as they are setteled in bahrain,nadra B FORM I GUESS WHICH IS ABOUT CHILDREN. property documents in pakistan etc etc .hope this helps
ss

Azbill666

Post by Azbill666 » Fri Apr 17, 2015 10:15 am

u have to submit all the documents again so did we .
Means new documents or old copies and new forr objections only
Or full new paper work and also bank statement?
Thank u

system35
Newly Registered

Post by system35 » Fri Apr 17, 2015 11:02 am

Azbill666 wrote:u have to submit all the documents again so did we .
Means new documents or old copies and new forr objections only
Or full new paper work and also bank statement?
Thank u
I just rang UKVI helpline number (0300 123 2241) and they told me copies of original documents you have submitted before will be OK if you apply straight away and include a covering letter explaining this, also include any reference number for the previous refused application.

SSWSZ
Member of Standing

Post by SSWSZ » Thu Apr 23, 2015 6:40 pm

Just want to update that my father got the visa today which was previously refused. Applied on Sunday got concluded Mail on Wednesday and received passport today . As we apply through fast track service .
ss

system35
Newly Registered

Post by system35 » Thu Apr 23, 2015 6:56 pm

SSWSZ wrote:Just want to update that my father got the visa today which was previously refused. Applied on Sunday got concluded Mail on Wednesday and received passport today . As we apply through fast track service .

That's excellent news. Your family will have a good summer this year :D
wow fast track really is fast.

We are planning to re-apply soon, with more supporting evidence. Inshallah we will get a good result too... :D

SSWSZ
Member of Standing

Post by SSWSZ » Fri Apr 24, 2015 10:45 am

yup thanks to ALLAH feeling so happy and relaxed .best of luck for your application inshaallah you will get it soon also explain the truth in letter that u never mention about operation as lawyer advice.
ss

Azbill666

Post by Azbill666 » Thu Apr 30, 2015 8:15 am

Hi
Congratulations sswz
Do we have fast track service from islamabad pakistan? Any one knows

Aa3
Newly Registered

Post by Aa3 » Tue May 31, 2016 8:58 pm

[quote="SSWSZ"]

Hi SSWSZ

Just wondering if u can help me I wanted to apply visit visa for my mum and brother from Pakistan wat do I need do it all myself or go to solictor could you pls advise me.

Looking forward to hearing from you