ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

ILR Success PEO Croydon 07th April 2015

Only for queries regarding Indefinite Leave to Remain (ILR). Please use the EU Settlement Scheme forum for queries about settled status under Appendix EU

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe

Muhammad Malik
Newly Registered

ILR Success PEO Croydon 07th April 2015

Post by Muhammad Malik » Fri Apr 17, 2015 11:36 am

I have been a silent user of this forum for sometime now and has helped me over the years in preparation for some of my applications. I was granted ILR based on Five Year Tier-1 general route on 7th April 2015 at Croydon. The whole process was smooth and straight forward and took around one hour. The appointment was at 8 AM for me and my wife. I arrived at 7:45 AM was, after passing through security went to registration. By 8:30 we were finished with the Bio-Metric registration and around 9:30 our number was called out and approval letter handed over. The overall process was quite smooth and staff were helpful. I would be happy to answer any questions.

Thank you.

jayacpr
Member of Standing
India

Re: ILR Success PEO Croydon 07th April 2015

Post by jayacpr » Fri Apr 17, 2015 12:02 pm

could you please post what documents you have submitted please.

Muhammad Malik
Newly Registered

Post by Muhammad Malik » Fri Apr 17, 2015 1:27 pm

-Completed Application Form
-Payslips for the last 12 months
-Bank Statement for the lst 12 months
-Life in UK Pass Certificates ( For my self and my Wife)
-English Language Test Certificate (ESOL Level 3) for my WIfe.
-Personal Letter for UK Absence (Total absence were 79 days in the last five years). Did not ask my employer to privde any documents.
-Cohabitation Documents ( Birth Certificates for my Children,Joint Bank Statements for the last two years, Insurance Documents, Previous HO Correspondences etc).
-Photo copies of all the above documents.

Its important that your documents are arranged properly as it makes it easier for them to look for information. I also attached a cover letter and all the documents attached were labelled so the case worker can easily locate the documents. Also providing photocopies was beneficial as it takes less time to reach a decision however its not required.

jayacpr
Member of Standing
India

Post by jayacpr » Fri Apr 17, 2015 2:51 pm

Did they ask any questions about prev applications?

Muhammad Malik
Newly Registered

Post by Muhammad Malik » Fri Apr 17, 2015 3:55 pm

No.