ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Changing university after successful administrative appeal

Only for UK Student Visas, formerly known as Tier 4 (General) student visa

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe

gsa
Newly Registered

Changing university after successful administrative appeal

Post by gsa » Fri Apr 17, 2015 9:43 pm

Dear All,

My administrative appeal was successful and now UK home office demanded new cas and passport. I have question do I need to make fresh application if I obtain any of the following route:

1. Changing the course within same university

2. Changing the course and University

I want to to change my course as I obtained the required IELTS for that course. Can I submit my new CAS on the same acceptance letter (of administrative appeal)? Or I have to make fresh application?

Many Thanks in Advance

Regards

sah10406
Diamond Member

Re: Changing university after successful administrative appe

Post by sah10406 » Sun Apr 19, 2015 5:25 pm

See the Tier 4 Policy Guidance at https://www.gov.uk/government/publicati ... -4-student

page 69: What do I do if I want to take the same or a different course of study in the UK with a new Tier 4 Sponsor?
page 71: What do I do if I want to do a different course of study with my Tier 4 sponsor?
I do not give immigration advice. I refer you to Immigration Rules, guidance, other online content and to your sponsor.

gsa
Newly Registered

Post by gsa » Mon Apr 20, 2015 11:10 am

Thanks sah

I haven't yet arrived in UK and this is my first application for UK Visa. Can I still change the course and university or either of them and give my passport and CAS to UK Visa office?

Thanks

sah10406
Diamond Member

Post by sah10406 » Mon Apr 20, 2015 11:14 am

If you change your mind before even coming to the UK, I advise applying again. Speak to your sponsor for their advice on what to do.
I do not give immigration advice. I refer you to Immigration Rules, guidance, other online content and to your sponsor.