ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Tier 2 - Resident Labour Market Test - Salary Package

Only for the UK Skilled Worker visas, formerly known as Tier 2 visa route

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe

premebe555

Tier 2 - Resident Labour Market Test - Salary Package

Post by premebe555 » Fri Apr 17, 2015 9:16 am

Hi,

To conduct resident labour market test, my potential employer advertised for the job..

But for the salary package they have mentioned as "We offer Excellent Salaries and Benifits" and they have not mentioned exact salary or salary range in the job advert.

My question is, will it be any problem when I apply for visa? Because the Tier 2 general visa guidance says the employer needs to advertise the salary package range / package.

Please advise me on this.

Thanks for your help and support.

Mur

Tier 2 - Resident Labour Market Test -advertisement

Post by Mur » Sat Apr 18, 2015 2:12 am

Hi,

Please anyone help me for the below query.
My employer placed first advertisement on Oct 2014 in http://www.totaljobs.com and second advertisement placed recently on March 2015 in jobcentre plus.
My Question is :
These two advertisement will satisfy RLMT process ?
When i go through Tier 2 guidance it clearly says "COS must be assign within 6 months from the date of first advertisement"
But my employer did not assign a COS for this advertisement. Pls guide me whether my first advertisement is acceptable or not.

Thanks,
Dik