ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Appeal hearing psw 50 k

Only for UK Tier 1 (Entrepreneur) points system. This route is now closed to new applicants.

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe

marketing786

Re: Appeal hearing psw 50 k

Post by marketing786 » Sun Feb 08, 2015 9:33 pm

My application time line is as follows:
applied sep 2013
interview feb 2014
refused aug 2014
FTT november 2014
still waiting for decision

In my refusal case worker wrote a big remarks letter on our genuinity checked every of our record from HMRC companies house immigration history previous courses we registered in.

In court HO representative accepted her self that if thats the case then appeal should be sent for reconcideration.

The interviewer made a remark on our interview sheet that we used deception becaiuse after one inetrview the other candidate went to the toilet and he might have used phone about questions asked. I dont have a proof but i think they used deception.

when HO representative told that to judge the judge just grilled HO person saying that if you work for border agency doesnt allow you to accuse come ones personality when you cannot prove.

In our refusal case worker raised a point that business plan, market research missing, experiance letters missing, poor knowledge of understanding, marketing not good,

where our answer was that there were two routes investment and invested in invested route requirements are different and did produce management account contract copy business statement shows that the money came in from client which shows business in running form. we dont see a need to send a business plan and market reserach and experiance letters for such business which is already securing contract although if it was investment route we should have. But if case worker was in such a need to see our plans could have asked us to send so. Our barrister showed them policy guidence for case worker that the cae worker was compled to ask for documents if needed (Note: this doesnt cover cases applied after oct 2013).

At one more point case worker said that we did MBA and doing business in marketing and HO representative made the point that marketing and MBA are two different things. Judge informed HO person that there is no MBA completed in the world without studying marketing. HO showed my transcript that id doesnt say marketing where I told her transcript showing my 6 modules not subjects. I have studied three marketing subject in module strategic management. My dissertation was in marketing.

In marketing question I replied that i am a small business worth 50,000 where case worker suggesting me to market my business in marketing publications which i dont see as ROI. Only one advert in a well known magazine will cost me thousands. Case worker suggesting me things which are not fisible.

The judge allowed me to talk on every single point and it took me 2.5hrs to explain everything because case worker raised 245dd.

HO asked me questions about market research and business plan marketing strategy different contracts and then said thats it. She told the judge that they are very well prepared now because they came in for appeal but were not prepared at the time of application.

Appeal someup HO representative asked judge to dismiss appeal where earlier her self accepted that it should go fo re concideration.
our barrister: Appeal should be allowed.

Decision still waiting.

What do you think....?

mypatel10
Newly Registered

Post by mypatel10 » Mon Feb 09, 2015 10:24 pm

Hi friends,
I got a hearing date on 30th January 2015. Dont too much worry about questions asked by them. Just prepare urself to answer or clarify your refusal reasons. Focus on ur refusal reasons (nothing else) and be ready to answer them. Mostly the barriester from you will handle the case but in very rare case the judge ask you any question. So it is basically a discussion between judge and two barriesters on the refusal reasons. But as a safe side, a day before hearing you can ask ur barriester if any chances of questions asked or not..

In my case, the judge didnt ask me any single question...!!! Bcoz, my refusal reasons were based on ups-down in the 90 days of maintenance in my bank account and fund (50K) statement was not valid. So in this case my barriester had fight our case and that's it.
I got refusal on 4th Feb. 2015.

sunilbharke
Newly Registered

Post by sunilbharke » Mon Feb 09, 2015 10:32 pm

mypatel10 wrote:Hi friends,
I got a hearing date on 30th January 2015. Dont too much worry about questions asked by them. Just prepare urself to answer or clarify your refusal reasons. Focus on ur refusal reasons (nothing else) and be ready to answer them. Mostly the barriester from you will handle the case but in very rare case the judge ask you any question. So it is basically a discussion between judge and two barriesters on the refusal reasons. But as a safe side, a day before hearing you can ask ur barriester if any chances of questions asked or not..

In my case, the judge didnt ask me any single question...!!! Bcoz, my refusal reasons were based on ups-down in the 90 days of maintenance in my bank account and fund (50K) statement was not valid. So in this case my barriester had fight our case and that's it.
I got refusal on 4th Feb. 2015.

Hi patel

what was the reason for your refusal can you plz explain me in details

thanks

Tier1luck

Post by Tier1luck » Tue Feb 10, 2015 2:09 pm

Hi all specially gurus :-)

I did attend my hearing last week of January with partner in Birmingham. actually in 2013 in ftt judge sent my case back
to home office for reconsideration and in 2014 , home office refused again (245dd) after an interview. and I appealed again and been there to attend my hearing last week of jan 2015 . but surprisingly home office representative and judge both didn't ask
even single question and our barrister covered and discussed all refusal point .

what gona happen ? any idea ?? as home office barrister and judge didn't ask any question to us or asked to our barrister .
it was like 'one way flight' from our barrister .

any clue please .. now I been waiting for 3 weeks since attend my hearing in Birmingham .

regards

babajee

mypatel10
Newly Registered

Post by mypatel10 » Tue Feb 10, 2015 4:48 pm

hello sunilbharke,
Refusal reasons in my case were valid. the 1st reason was we (me and my husband) were unable to maintain £1500 for 90 days period of time. 6 or 7 time the amount was fallen below £1500.
and the 2nd reason was--- the statement of £50,000 fund was not the original. There was just husband's name on it, neither the main applicant name on it nor an account number on it...(very true). Actually what happened, We received money on 22nd April 2014 and 24th April 2014 was the last day for the expiring our visa. At that time we had plenty things to do. So on 23rd of August my husband went to Lloyds bank to bring the original statement, but their staff told him that they couldnt give them the original one, they will post them to us within 5 working days. my husband requested him to get the original one but they told that they just can give the printout from the Internet and put a stamp on it, which was totally unreadable. My husband told him that how could the home office will accept this, so that staff put another stamp which was readable. we thought that thank god atleast we get the statement and on 24th April we went to London from Redditch bcoz my solicitor's office is in London. Finally we submit our file with that statement. On 15th of May we got a refusal letter saying that we didnt maintain £1500.
when we got refusal reasons at that time we realised that there wasnt my name and not account number on that statement (it was the joint account between me and my husband. And bcoz my husband went to the bank to get the original statement, he insert his visa card for the details, they just prin my husband's name on it; not my name or no account number at all...!!!!!)
So there were just 2 reasons for my refusal....

sunilbharke
Newly Registered

Post by sunilbharke » Tue Feb 10, 2015 9:10 pm

marketing786 wrote:My application time line is as follows:
applied sep 2013
interview feb 2014
refused aug 2014
FTT november 2014
still waiting for decision

In my refusal case worker wrote a big remarks letter on our genuinity checked every of our record from HMRC companies house immigration history previous courses we registered in.

In court HO representative accepted her self that if thats the case then appeal should be sent for reconcideration.

The interviewer made a remark on our interview sheet that we used deception becaiuse after one inetrview the other candidate went to the toilet and he might have used phone about questions asked. I dont have a proof but i think they used deception.

when HO representative told that to judge the judge just grilled HO person saying that if you work for border agency doesnt allow you to accuse come ones personality when you cannot prove.

In our refusal case worker raised a point that business plan, market research missing, experiance letters missing, poor knowledge of understanding, marketing not good,

where our answer was that there were two routes investment and invested in invested route requirements are different and did produce management account contract copy business statement shows that the money came in from client which shows business in running form. we dont see a need to send a business plan and market reserach and experiance letters for such business which is already securing contract although if it was investment route we should have. But if case worker was in such a need to see our plans could have asked us to send so. Our barrister showed them policy guidence for case worker that the cae worker was compled to ask for documents if needed (Note: this doesnt cover cases applied after oct 2013).

At one more point case worker said that we did MBA and doing business in marketing and HO representative made the point that marketing and MBA are two different things. Judge informed HO person that there is no MBA completed in the world without studying marketing. HO showed my transcript that id doesnt say marketing where I told her transcript showing my 6 modules not subjects. I have studied three marketing subject in module strategic management. My dissertation was in marketing.

In marketing question I replied that i am a small business worth 50,000 where case worker suggesting me to market my business in marketing publications which i dont see as ROI. Only one advert in a well known magazine will cost me thousands. Case worker suggesting me things which are not fisible.

The judge allowed me to talk on every single point and it took me 2.5hrs to explain everything because case worker raised 245dd.

HO asked me questions about market research and business plan marketing strategy different contracts and then said thats it. She told the judge that they are very well prepared now because they came in for appeal but were not prepared at the time of application.

Appeal someup HO representative asked judge to dismiss appeal where earlier her self accepted that it should go fo re concideration.
our barrister: Appeal should be allowed.

Decision still waiting.

What do you think....?

Hi
i think you will get the visa , don't worry mate. its seems like HO doesn't know anything about your case

good luck

sunilbharke
Newly Registered

Post by sunilbharke » Tue Feb 10, 2015 9:13 pm

Tier1luck wrote:Hi all specially gurus :-)

I did attend my hearing last week of January with partner in Birmingham. actually in 2013 in ftt judge sent my case back
to home office for reconsideration and in 2014 , home office refused again (245dd) after an interview. and I appealed again and been there to attend my hearing last week of jan 2015 . but surprisingly home office representative and judge both didn't ask
even single question and our barrister covered and discussed all refusal point .

what gona happen ? any idea ?? as home office barrister and judge didn't ask any question to us or asked to our barrister .
it was like 'one way flight' from our barrister .

any clue please .. now I been waiting for 3 weeks since attend my hearing in Birmingham .

regards

babajee

Hi babajee

your luck my friend, otherwise i know some of guys had a bad experience with HO and Judge they were grilled by questions, you will definitley get your visa, don't worry seat back and relax

Tier1luck

Post by Tier1luck » Sun Feb 15, 2015 5:12 pm

Hello all ,

By the grace of AllAha , my appeal has been allowed .
I appeared in hearing last week of feb 2015 and Yestarday I got
a letter by court in which judge allowed my appeal and reward court fees too .

Good luck and best wishes to all

Babajee

miss khan

Post by miss khan » Sat Mar 07, 2015 10:54 pm

Hi wat was your refusal ...plz reply

sunilbharke
Newly Registered

Post by sunilbharke » Sat Apr 18, 2015 10:57 am

dreams143 wrote:Hi,bizz..

Please share you'r hearing experience..my refusal reasons are almost same .i have hearing on 24 November...help me its grate full to u...thx

Hi Dreams

kindly lemme know what was the result of your appeal as well how was court exp. and what they asked . please tell me in details.
it would great

thanks