ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

ILR approved solihull 17th April

Only for queries regarding Indefinite Leave to Remain (ILR). Please use the EU Settlement Scheme forum for queries about settled status under Appendix EU

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe

montysingh

ILR approved solihull 17th April

Post by montysingh » Fri Apr 17, 2015 5:28 pm

Hi all

I had my ILR approved today @ solihull PEO. The whole time taken was about 3 hours and thats because the computer and token system was down today. Process was smooth, everyone friendly.
booked my appointment in march with old fees. used the new form, didn't pay any additional new fee. No questions asked about the PBS calculator or qualification. i did include the PBS printout from tier 2 calculator.

Cohab documents returned as well including the photocopies.

good luck

puneetdwd

Re: ILR approved solihull 17th April

Post by puneetdwd » Fri Apr 17, 2015 7:59 pm

Congrats.
I have also booked my appointment on 22nd March old fees and my application date is next week. I called UK immigration customers services and they said I can still use old form (ver 10/2014) till 30th April.
I have 2 Qs

I am thru Tier1 route and already proved my English language at initital application but new form doesn't have option for that?
I have not got any NARIC letter for myself or my dependent as my wife Degree was recognised at PBS calculator. Will Degree + PBS Calculator that be enough?
MANY THANKS
P

KASHIF830

Post by KASHIF830 » Fri Apr 17, 2015 8:13 pm

puneetdwd wrote:Congrats.
I have also booked my appointment on 22nd March old fees and my application date is next week. I called UK immigration customers services and they said I can still use old form (ver 10/2014) till 30th April.
I have 2 Qs

I am thru Tier1 route and already proved my English language at initital application but new form doesn't have option for that?
I have not got any NARIC letter for myself or my dependent as my wife Degree was recognised at PBS calculator. Will Degree + PBS Calculator that be enough?
MANY THANKS

Hello mate,

Do you have UK degree or or outside UK degree, actullay I have UK master degree and claimed point on this degree at Tier 1 General in initial and extension application for Qualification and English language, but confused now that need to submit again or not. in new form UKVI has created too much confusion.

Thanks
Kashif

cs95tdg
Diamond Member

Post by cs95tdg » Fri Apr 17, 2015 8:21 pm

@KASHIF830 & @puneetdwd, The following topic should help you, if you scroll to the end you will find the HO response to your question on using the PBS calculator. http://www.immigrationboards.com/indefi ... 42-20.html

montysingh

Post by montysingh » Sat Apr 18, 2015 3:53 pm

Hi guys, my degree is an indian degree and i used the new form.

I did tick the naric letter option even though i didn't have the letter. Instead i just attached a copy of the PBS calculator from tier 2.

Cohab docs: council tax, annual mortgage statement, electoral cards, employer letter confirming address, 2 different statements from bank for my partner and 2 separate bank account statements for myself.

Omert
Newly Registered

Post by Omert » Tue Apr 21, 2015 9:28 pm

Congrats Montysingh

I am applying for ILR on 1st May at Croydon PEO via Tier 1 (general) 5yr route.
Hope you can help me with my below queries.

1. How am i going to claim points for Earning in section. SET (O) form section 9; A6 it clearly says to enter earnings as per the Tier 1 (general) points based calculator. Although i can simply mention the earnings i am claiming for the specified 12 months but how am i going to provide a copy of PBS calculator? t

2. Also in regards same section 9; B2 it's asking me if my qualification was recognised on PBS calculator and if i click yes then again how am i going to proof this.

Thanks.