ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

10 years Long Residence. Early Application

Only for queries regarding Indefinite Leave to Remain (ILR). Please use the EU Settlement Scheme forum for queries about settled status under Appendix EU

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe

Ramos

10 years Long Residence. Early Application

Post by Ramos » Fri Jan 09, 2015 6:34 pm

Hi Gurus

Kindly respond to my query

i have been here before

Application sent: 10 September 2014 ( Four Months early Application varying it from Tier 1 Entrepenure application which wasn't decided from Last 16 Months)

Acknowledgement recieved after week.
No Biometric plus they asked for proof of addresses and proof that wasn't out of country after submitting previous application Tier 1 Entrepenure. Which i provided them in December. Previous application fees and documents havent been returned as well.

My ten Years are completed yesterday.I never had any break or refusal in all them ten years and was out of country for 60 days in all them years.

Will they consider my application according to Date of Decision or Date of Application?

Regards

Ramos

vinny

Re: 10 years Long Residence. Early Application

Post by vinny » Fri Jan 09, 2015 11:21 pm

Hopefully, date of decision.
This is not intended to be legal or professional advice in any jurisdiction. Please click on any given links for further information. Refer to the source of any quotes.
We do not inherit the Earth from our ancestors, we borrow it from our children.

Ramos

Post by Ramos » Sun Jan 11, 2015 12:06 pm

Thanks Vinny

Hope it goes well for me. Many said that they will start clocking it back from date of decision till the date i entered first and few were like it might come as refusal.

Regards

Ramos

gameover_786

Post by gameover_786 » Sun Apr 19, 2015 1:14 am

Ramos wrote:Thanks Vinny

Hope it goes well for me. Many said that they will start clocking it back from date of decision till the date i entered first and few were like it might come as refusal.

Regards

Ramos
You should be fine as the case worker will consider the date of decison. Any update on your case?