ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Naturalisation for eea family member

A section for posts relating to applications for Naturalisation or Registration as a British Citizen. Naturalisation

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe

Bukola1

Post by Bukola1 » Sun Apr 19, 2015 12:23 pm

Pls my people I will like some advice on my naturalisation

On one/ referees pls can my cousins wife be one of my referees not because we are answer the same surname

Two/ can my previous Colleuges who is white guy and he is he caretaker by profession

three/ they are asking for the date of arrive in UK and place did I need to answer this because when am applying for my pr I did not right it on my form and they are asking for my wife details
But I am no longer married have already divorce my ex

Four/ am earring some news that they checking now under good caractacts that before someone be family member or asylum what is immigration statues was he I hope this is not going to affects eea member or is just only for asylum sicker to proved this because I came in 2006- and aquire my fr rd on 2010 and ror on 2013 and achieved pr on 2014 after devource so pls am really scared if home are not going to use game for me as we know that when it come to naturalisation they always look for mistakes pls and now am planing to apply on ground of 6years residence and I have all paper I use for my pr application and the are asking for the reason of ending the married and my married end on ground of two years separation but all are proved still come to my address till last years I hope this is not going to course question pls am really concerns pls I will really appreciate your reply

Bukola1

Post by Bukola1 » Sun Apr 19, 2015 12:33 pm

And pls do I need to provide all the traeat right for my ex till devource date
And all documents I use for my ror on my ex side pls

fwd079
Diamond Member

Re: Naturalisation for eea family member

Post by fwd079 » Mon Apr 20, 2015 4:50 pm

Bukola1 wrote: On one/ referees pls can my cousins wife be one of my referees not because we are answer the same surname
Yes she can be your referee.
Bukola1 wrote: Two/ can my previous Colleuges who is white guy and he is he caretaker by profession
"White guy" doesn't mean anything, at least one referee must be a British citizen and over the age of 25, please click here for a list of acceptable professionals. If he is a caretaker, ask him if he has qualifications as a Nurse or as a Social Worker.
Bukola1 wrote: three/ they are asking for the date of arrive in UK and place did I need to answer this because when am applying for my pr I did not right it
Yes you need to add it.

Bukola1 wrote: and they are asking for my wife details
But I am no longer married have already divorce my ex
Select "Divorced or civil partnership dissolved" on section 1.15.

Bukola1 wrote: Four/ am earring some news that they checking now under good caractacts that before someone be family member or asylum what is immigration statues was he I hope this is not going to affects eea member or is just only for asylum sicker to proved this because I came in 2006- and aquire my fr rd on 2010 and ror on 2013 and achieved pr on 2014 after devource so pls am really scared if home are not going to use game for me as we know that when it come to naturalisation they always look for mistakes pls and now am planing to apply on ground of 6years residence and I have all paper I use for my pr application and the are asking for the reason of ending the married and my married end on ground of two years separation but all are proved still come to my address till last years I hope this is not going to course question pls am really concerns pls I will really appreciate your reply
Character checks are for everyone, but if you are EEA-National and not an Asylum seeker then you don't need to worry about Asylum part.
Bukola1 wrote:And pls do I need to provide all the traeat right for my ex till devource date
And all documents I use for my ror on my ex side pls
Your PR status is enough in my view, provide all addresses. But I am not sure about this treaty rights clause since I was not from EU, so I will wait for further replies on this.

Also, if you haven't done so, please click here to take Life in the UK test, and click here to know how to prove your Knowledge of English. You need to take these two tests. Click here to find if you are exempt from these tests, otherwise you need to prove Knowledge of English.
Good luck.
Being British is a state of mind.
Want to maintain timeline of any thread? Click here and grab template.