ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

I need Help before i go ot the hearing

Only for UK Tier 1 (Entrepreneur) points system. This route is now closed to new applicants.

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe

shabz1
Newly Registered

I need Help before i go ot the hearing

Post by shabz1 » Mon Apr 20, 2015 4:35 am

Hi all
I need a bit of advice about my appeal hearing.

I got refused last year for Entrepreneur on the basis of the Advertisement, i went for already invested money (category) in the business. The problem i faced was that i filled wrong (old date) form initially and it returned back to me asking me to submit the latest and correct form. By this time i was technically overstayed but they did allow me to fill the right form and apply again normally. For the first i posted all the advertisement form Social Media pages to classified ads and leaflets as per date. Then second time i posted some more fresh dated ads i posted online alongside one old classified ad and a social media page. I did provide the Bank Statement from last 3 months showing all the transactions i made and balance which i need. Other documents proving my business were, Company Incorporated Certificate, Tenancy Agreement, Website, accounts and Loan agreement.

But i got refused may be due to adding new print outs for the ads stating a date which was later than my visa expiry date. Its say " you have not provided evidence that the advertisement or marketing material submitted were placed prior to the application (expiry date). Therefore you have not provided any evidence that these adverts were placed prior to the application raised date. But couple of old ads from the date which was week earlier than my visa expiry date were also attached but printed again on the day of second (corrected) application was made. Most probably visa man didn't bother to looking into that or missed it, they objected that i didn't provide enough evidence showing i was running the business before my visa got expired. Even though couple of ads were new as i never realised that they will judge the business by ads not by Bank statement, tenancy agreement, contracts (won well before visa expiry date) or the website.

Second was that my loan agreement amount doesn't match my invested my amount. Loan agreement amount was less than invested but more than required. Accounts were not just for Loan agreement amount but the whole business transaction till the date of application.

Please suggest the points that can be useful fighting my case.

Thanks

P.S
Please ask questions freely if you can't get any scenario or the point.

shabz1
Newly Registered

Re: I need Help before i go ot the hearing

Post by shabz1 » Thu Jun 04, 2015 1:01 pm

Also i have few more questions
i) Can Business Facebook Page be considered as advertisement material.
ii) Can the leaflets and visiting card be considered as marketing material.
iii) Can the website be considered as marketing material.