ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

EEA2 Application Timelines - ONLY 1 TOPIC - UpToDate

Use this section for any queries concerning the EU Settlement Scheme, for applicants holding pre-settled and settled status.

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe

Mojo12
Newly Registered

Re: EEA2 Application Timelines - ONLY 1 TOPIC - UpToDate

Post by Mojo12 » Mon Apr 20, 2015 3:41 pm

hi vinb5

Ur and savlvali had interview same day
He I spoken to him he told me what he been asked
GOD bless him if you don't mind can we talk about it
i will be thankful if give me your number
Thanks

Aleksandrija

Post by Aleksandrija » Tue Apr 21, 2015 7:26 am

Hi ,
i was expecting my RC till the end of the month ... :-) ... even though i applied last month
I need an answer...
If i provide a letter from an employer that i need RC in order to sing the contract with the prospective employer, will then HO issue my residence card and how long does it takes to do that ?
I have written priority request on a paper signed and have send a copy of my NINo, copy of a bank statement CV and transcript from university, requesting them to prioritize my RC since all the prospective employers are looking for rc ... ?
Anyone in similar situation or have sent contract to HO .. please share your experience
Thanks ,

inna.p

Post by inna.p » Tue Apr 21, 2015 7:41 am

Aleksandrija wrote:Hi ,
i was expecting my RC till the end of the month ... :-) ... even though i applied last month
I need an answer...
If i provide a letter from an employer that i need RC in order to sing the contract with the prospective employer, will then HO issue my residence card and how long does it takes to do that ?
I have written priority request on a paper signed and have send a copy of my NINo, copy of a bank statement CV and transcript from university, requesting them to prioritize my RC since all the prospective employers are looking for rc ... ?
Anyone in similar situation or have sent contract to HO .. please share your experience
Thanks ,
Sorry to say, but it seems like HO hasn't started to process 2015 applications yet. I applied in January with a straight-forward case and haven't heard from them since recieving my COA...

gilliananneq
Newly Registered

Post by gilliananneq » Tue Apr 21, 2015 9:18 am

It has now been 4 months since we sent our application (December 19th), I'm really hoping we'll get it soon!

Did anyone from December get their RCs yet? :P

inna.p

Post by inna.p » Tue Apr 21, 2015 11:22 am

gilliananneq wrote:It has now been 4 months since we sent our application (December 19th), I'm really hoping we'll get it soon!

Did anyone from December get their RCs yet? :P
There was a post from someone who applied in December and got a RC. So hopefully, you'll get yours soon.

gozpojicata
Newly Registered

Post by gozpojicata » Tue Apr 21, 2015 6:10 pm

hi everyone.how are you?hope so somebody have good news to share with us.
today i had meeting with my solicitor he told me that he send the additional documents for our baby to home office on 1 of april but still didnt have confirmation that they recieved them.he inform us that maybe in 4 to 6 weeks we gona have answear from home office.
nothing new under the sun which i dont now :)
the main reason why i write now here its because i remembered that i have two friend wich work in the imigration sector and i decided to give them a call.then we went with my husband and the baby to meet them.i ask them if they can call the home office and check the procces of our application wich my solicitor told me its gona take hem at least 20 minutes waiting and maybe its not gona go thru real person to speak with.and my friend call somebody in HO and they told her that the new documents are resieved on 4 of april and they are in waiting to be given to a case worker for final check wich its gona be on 10 of may.after that if we dont hear nothing in a week or two my friend told me to go again to them and they will check again.at least i have a date to wait for wich i am most happy.now i can clear my head and mind from the stress and just wait some time.
hope so everybody have that kind of news like me because the stress of the unknown is big.
keep all finger crosed and be prepare for the good news.
today i make a special preyar in a special temple for everybodi who apply for documents.
have a good night and please keep us ubdatet

chriskv1
Member of Standing

Post by chriskv1 » Tue Apr 21, 2015 11:44 pm

gozpojicata wrote:hi everyone.how are you?hope so somebody have good news to share with us.
today i had meeting with my solicitor he told me that he send the additional documents for our baby to home office on 1 of april but still didnt have confirmation that they recieved them.he inform us that maybe in 4 to 6 weeks we gona have answear from home office.
nothing new under the sun which i dont now :)
the main reason why i write now here its because i remembered that i have two friend wich work in the imigration sector and i decided to give them a call.then we went with my husband and the baby to meet them.i ask them if they can call the home office and check the procces of our application wich my solicitor told me its gona take hem at least 20 minutes waiting and maybe its not gona go thru real person to speak with.and my friend call somebody in HO and they told her that the new documents are resieved on 4 of april and they are in waiting to be given to a case worker for final check wich its gona be on 10 of may.after that if we dont hear nothing in a week or two my friend told me to go again to them and they will check again.at least i have a date to wait for wich i am most happy.now i can clear my head and mind from the stress and just wait some time.
hope so everybody have that kind of news like me because the stress of the unknown is big.
keep all finger crosed and be prepare for the good news.
today i make a special preyar in a special temple for everybodi who apply for documents.
have a good night and please keep us ubdatet
Thanks for the prayers :) ! I did the same .

I applied a week after you. Hopefully I hear back right after you do :D
Anger and intolerance are the enemies of correct understanding.
Mahatma Gandhi

E&OE. I'm not a legal professional.

gullposh

Post by gullposh » Wed Apr 22, 2015 12:09 am

gilliananneq wrote:It has now been 4 months since we sent our application (December 19th), I'm really hoping we'll get it soon!

Did anyone from December get their RC yet? :P

we are on same boat mate. iv sent mine application on same date (DECEMBER 19) .
since then iv not recievd nothing except COA ..
no interview.
no questioner. no any letter.

did you receive anything or had any interview ? if so , then please share your experience,.

Aleksandrija

Post by Aleksandrija » Wed Apr 22, 2015 9:48 am

Hi everyone,
does anyone knows the detail procedure in the home office. I was thinking this morning what are they doing during the process of reviewing the application?
And anyones knows if i send them contract with employer will they issue my rc. ?
Thanks ...

gozpojicata
Newly Registered

Post by gozpojicata » Wed Apr 22, 2015 10:25 am

hi chriskv1 how are you?got any news about your case.
thanks for the prayers.how did you apply for your case like a spouse or...
hope so you hear about your case soon or before may.
like i told in my post if i dont hear nothing for my case a week after 10 may from my solicitor i will go to see my immigration friends and they will give me info straight away.hope so the new news wich i got it will be that HO are sending my husband RC or the date that they will send it.then i can call my solicitor and colect it the same day as they recieved the documents.from now on i can sit and wait for shure i now when somebody its gona go thru the files and then send the RC.
Does any one now how its gona be issue the RC because my immigration friend told me that its gonna look like a credit card on its own.i reed somewhere here that its gonna be in the passport.also yesterday when i make some copy of documents there was one man making copy of hes RC and i see it it was like a credit card with picture details and a chip.
Anyway let see whats happens we still have a time to wait.

gozpojicata
Newly Registered

Post by gozpojicata » Wed Apr 22, 2015 10:29 am

Aleksandrija wrote:Hi everyone,
does anyone knows the detail procedure in the home office. I was thinking this morning what are they doing during the process of reviewing the application?
And anyones knows if i send them contract with employer will they issue my rc. ?
Thanks ...

Hi i also send my contract and everything and a letter from my employer with a stamp that i am working there but as i see still you have to wait the 6 month .anyway hope so you hear soon and get your RC
have a good day .Update us please

Aleksandrija

Post by Aleksandrija » Wed Apr 22, 2015 10:34 am

As i've seen in the guidelines for the rc. you can send them priority request and one of the reasons is job offer...
therefore, i was thinking ...in this direction..i am not working at the moment... but if the employer in his letter says that the job offer depends on the issuing of my rc. would this affect the pace of their decision making process.
thanks

inna.p

Post by inna.p » Wed Apr 22, 2015 10:37 am

Aleksandrija wrote:As i've seen in the guidelines for the rc. you can send them priority request and one of the reasons is job offer...
therefore, i was thinking ...in this direction..i am not working at the moment... but if the employer in his letter says that the job offer depends on the issuing of my rc. would this affect the pace of their decision making process.
thanks
Where have you seen about a priority request? can you give me a link, please.

chriskv1
Member of Standing

Post by chriskv1 » Wed Apr 22, 2015 10:46 am

Home office called us for interview! :(

My main concern is that the letter says : Your client and their" spouse" , and also : I am writing concerning your clients application on the basis of their Marriage / Civil partnership , We are not married tho ? :/
Mahatma Gandhi

svalavil

Post by svalavil » Wed Apr 22, 2015 11:01 am

Hi chriskv1 when's your interview? No need to worry if your relationship is genuine they going to ask you about your relationship only. Anyway all the best. I'm waiting for my RC I done my interview on March 23rd.

chriskv1
Member of Standing

Post by chriskv1 » Wed Apr 22, 2015 11:06 am

svalavil wrote:Hi chriskv1 when's your interview? No need to worry if your relationship is genuine they going to ask you about your relationship only. Anyway all the best. I'm waiting for my RC I done my interview on March 23rd.
Hi Svalavil ,Thanks a lot for your reply,
Interview date is at May 13 , at 1.

How long does the interview last.
What are some of the questions they ask ?.

I am worried only because some people who have been in a relationship for over 5 years got some questions wrong and some people got detained.

Kind of worried :roll:
Mahatma Gandhi

svalavil

Post by svalavil » Wed Apr 22, 2015 11:13 am

Hi chriskv1 I know on my interview day I seen how people are getting arrested there. Bro pm me your number I'll ring you.

Aleksandrija

Post by Aleksandrija » Wed Apr 22, 2015 11:33 am

inna.p wrote:
Aleksandrija wrote:As i've seen in the guidelines for the rc. you can send them priority request and one of the reasons is job offer...
thanks
Where have you seen about a priority request? can you give me a link, please.
They have changed everything.. there was a doc. like explaining chapter by chapter everything.. cant't find it now ..
there was a chapter for priority as i remember chapter 10 it was...
and as part of my application, i ve submitted written request for priority due to the fact that i am looking for job in the financial sector, where they need to be sure that i will stay more in the country . Also ive submitted my CV, Nin and transcript from University, cause i use MBA scholarship from this country.
I dont know what else to say...just hope they will have sense that i need this as urgent as possible.
I will try to look up again..for the link

chriskv1
Member of Standing

Post by chriskv1 » Wed Apr 22, 2015 11:38 am

svalavil wrote:Hi chriskv1 I know on my interview day I seen how people are getting arrested there. Bro pm me your number I'll ring you.
Hi Svalavil ,
I have sent you my number bro please check your pm.
Mahatma Gandhi

belegurth

Post by belegurth » Wed Apr 22, 2015 2:18 pm

Hi everyone,

I have a big problem i wish i read this forum before i paid £1000 to my useless solicitor...

We applied as a married couple i am Turkish citizen and he is Romanian citizen. He has been here for 3 years and i was here with a student visa and our relationship started before i came to UK and we were living together almost 1 year before we applied so i think it is a quiete straightforward application with all the proofs etc. My timeline as follows:
Jan 28 applied for RC
Received CoA with right to work on 12 Feb
Still waiting for RC

Since then no reply but my husband found a really nice job that we desperately need... but they require his original passport in order to make him start, i called my solicitor and she said it is "impossible to ask documents back, we can but then they will cancel your application". I am the applicant and non EU he is already having rights here why it should be that hard to ask his document? Can someone please advise me something because my solicitor is so useless she even said she cant get an answer about this from the Home Office... :(

johnny9765

Post by johnny9765 » Wed Apr 22, 2015 4:09 pm

@ belegurth
thats absolute rubbish what your solicitor said, your EU partner can request his passport or ID card at any point during the application. This does not affect the application at any point. Theres two options either call the home office and select the option to return documents or go onto the website and make a request. His documents will take up to 10 days to be delivered and good luck with your application.

inna.p

Post by inna.p » Wed Apr 22, 2015 4:15 pm

You can ask for your passports back without affecting the application process (it's only true for EEA applications, not for other types of visas)

Use this link https://eforms.homeoffice.gov.uk/outrea ... ments.ofml
and allow 10 working days for the return
belegurth wrote:Hi everyone,

I have a big problem i wish i read this forum before i paid £1000 to my useless solicitor...

We applied as a married couple i am Turkish citizen and he is Romanian citizen. He has been here for 3 years and i was here with a student visa and our relationship started before i came to UK and we were living together almost 1 year before we applied so i think it is a quiete straightforward application with all the proofs etc. My timeline as follows:
Jan 28 applied for RC
Received CoA with right to work on 12 Feb
Still waiting for RC

Since then no reply but my husband found a really nice job that we desperately need... but they require his original passport in order to make him start, i called my solicitor and she said it is "impossible to ask documents back, we can but then they will cancel your application". I am the applicant and non EU he is already having rights here why it should be that hard to ask his document? Can someone please advise me something because my solicitor is so useless she even said she cant get an answer about this from the Home Office... :(

gozpojicata
Newly Registered

Post by gozpojicata » Wed Apr 22, 2015 7:11 pm

Hi chriskv1 can i ask you when did you receive a letter for your interwiev.i read that its on 13 may at 1.you told me that you apply a week later than me.as i see there are many people that got date for interwiev but i dont have still any home visit or letter for interwiev,even my solicitor yesterday remind me that maybe they gona come in the morning.
i think so your case has been look at and they decide to make you interwiev.
Hope so everything its ok when you go over there and soon after this receive your RC.
Just keep yourself calm and get more info about the questions wich maybe you will have to answear.
One of my friend was in liverpol last year for interwiev and they keep them each for questions about 3 hours.she told me more than 500 questions they answear.after that they had court date because the case worked hasnt been satisfied with the interwiev.january they go to court with a good solicitor and in the court the judge told the case worker that its has been harasing that they stayed more than 2 hours and aswear more than 500 question wich they got just few wrong.after that the judge decide that the marriage its genuine and asap HO should issue RC.happy and he got 5 years visa and now he is at hes country to see hes mom and dad,after that in may they are going to her country for a wedding.

belegurth

Post by belegurth » Wed Apr 22, 2015 8:20 pm

johnny9765 wrote:@ belegurth
thats absolute rubbish what your solicitor said, your EU partner can request his passport or ID card at any point during the application. This does not affect the application at any point. Theres two options either call the home office and select the option to return documents or go onto the website and make a request. His documents will take up to 10 days to be delivered and good luck with your application.
Dear inna.p and johnny9765 thank you for your replies. I called Home Office today and explained the situation and the answer i got was exactly what you both said.. The application may be cancelled in some sort of visa types but not with EE2 visa type.. I really don't know what to do with my solicitor, as soon as i get my RC i will write a complain letter to the appropriate places... Wish i read here before i applied i would still have my 1000 quid... So thanks again for the replies and if i have any update will update here too. Good luck to everyone!!

RSH
Newly Registered

Post by RSH » Wed Apr 22, 2015 9:58 pm

Hello,
I have been posting in this forum in recent past and then i just got fed up of this wait... but now i want to repost my timeline so that you may know how many November applicants are yet waiting.

Application sent: 10th November.
Acknowledgement Received: 18th Nov (dated: 13th Nov).
COA with right to work: 5th dec (dated:28th Nov)
No questionnaire, No home visit, No interview
RC: Still waiting.

I really don't know what HO is doing with my application, Im engineering postgrad with 5+years of experience and looking for job but everyone demands UK residency or proper visa and im continuously getting rejections becoz of that. Im really stressed now and feeling like im being held hostage here.
any suggestions guys?