ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Can a person apply for visit visa whose settlement refused

General UK immigration & work permits; don't post job search or family related topics!

Please use this section of the board if there is no specific section for your query.

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe, Administrator

rajvet

Can a person apply for visit visa whose settlement refused

Post by rajvet » Tue Feb 10, 2015 7:11 pm

Hi all
My wife's settlement visa as my spouse has been refused, she got refusal letter yesterday can she apply for visit visa straight away
plese help
thanks

Wanderer
Diamond Member
Ireland

Re: Can a person apply for visit visa whose settlement refus

Post by Wanderer » Tue Feb 10, 2015 9:44 pm

rajvet wrote:Hi all
My wife's settlement visa as my spouse has been refused, she got refusal letter yesterday can she apply for visit visa straight away
plese help
thanks
Highly unlikely to be granted, just a UKVI platitude.
An chéad stad eile Stáisiún Uí Chonghaile....

navodwickra

Post by navodwickra » Tue Feb 24, 2015 3:51 pm

rajvet wrote:Hi all
plese help
thanks
What was the reason for refusal?

rajvet

Post by rajvet » Tue Feb 24, 2015 8:57 pm

Dear navodwickra
I was applied in november and deadline for submission of tax return in 31 jan so i didnt have my SA302 at the time of applying so i attached my accounts ...the refusal point is that u dont meet income threshold cause u dont submit your SA302 , I have now launched appeal against the decision with my SA302 attached .. fingers crossed.

Amber
Mood:

Post by Amber » Thu Feb 26, 2015 9:56 pm

A requirement of a visit visa is that you do not intend to settle, evidence of applying for a settlement route will lead to an almost certain decline. Ensure that the evidence provided at the point of application reflects the requirements of Appendix FM.
**this forum is not intended to be a substitute for professional advice**
Click here to send me a PM regarding an offensive post. Do NOT PM me for immigration advice.

navodwickra

Post by navodwickra » Mon Mar 02, 2015 2:37 pm

rajvet wrote:Dear navodwickra
I was applied in november and deadline for submission of tax return in 31 jan so i didnt have my SA302 at the time of applying so i attached my accounts ...the refusal point is that u dont meet income threshold cause u dont submit your SA302 , I have now launched appeal against the decision with my SA302 attached .. fingers crossed.
Apologies for the delayed reply, as the other member suggested don't do it because there is a very high chance that they might reject it. Best of luck with the appeal and I truly hope you will get it.

rajvet

Post by rajvet » Wed Mar 04, 2015 10:20 pm

Thanks very much for your suggestion and wishes.

rajvet

Post by rajvet » Wed Apr 22, 2015 1:08 pm

Hi all
By the grace of almighty we have received a letter from British high commission to send them passport I think its a positive thing .
Now the situation is that I have two daughters who were born in UK and I wanted to apply for their registration here but unfortunately I couldn't apply before 6th of April and now I can not apply from here as a new rule of biometric enrollment is imposed .
Please advise me should I apply for visit visa for my daughters and once they r here I will apply for their registration and then passport .
Thanks very much

cellio9
Newly Registered

Post by cellio9 » Sat Jun 06, 2015 9:13 am

Hi there, wishing you the very best of luck.
Can I ask if you submitted the SA302 issued with the tax return, or was it the one posted directly from HMRC? It's relevant to my application as well.
Many thanks.

rajvet

Post by rajvet » Sun Jun 14, 2015 9:36 am

Dear cellio
That was one which I asked hmrc to send me .