ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Suspended college withdrawing CAS

Only for UK Student Visas, formerly known as Tier 4 (General) student visa

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe

harjee
Newly Registered

Suspended college withdrawing CAS

Post by harjee » Tue Apr 21, 2015 6:33 pm

Hello everyone,

I applied for tier 4 visa on 1st Apr 2015. After a few days, the college was suspended. Now the college is saying they haven't got enough students for the intake, so they are unable to run the course for which they gave me CAS. So they are going to withdraw the CAS. Now I know that when a college is suspended the application is put on hold until the decision about the college. But what if the college will withdraw the CAS?

Will I be sent the refusal before the decision to reinstate or revoke the college is made?
OR
Will my application still be put on hold and once they decide to reinstate will they send me the refusal? What if they decide to revoke, will I still get the refusal or will I get 60 days letter?

Thanks in advance.

harjee
Newly Registered

Re: Suspended college withdrawing CAS

Post by harjee » Wed Apr 22, 2015 10:34 am

If someone knows the answer, please reply. My ten years will be complete in Sep 2015, hence I am ready to wait for the 60 days letter but not the refusal.

sah10406
Diamond Member

Re: Suspended college withdrawing CAS

Post by sah10406 » Thu Apr 23, 2015 9:09 am

Your application will be refused.
I do not give immigration advice. I refer you to Immigration Rules, guidance, other online content and to your sponsor.