ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

UTT appeal refused and ILR application [deception]

Only for UK Tier 1 (Entrepreneur) points system. This route is now closed to new applicants.

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe

hammad1224

UTT appeal refused and ILR application [deception]

Post by hammad1224 » Wed Apr 22, 2015 6:33 pm

My friend received his UTT determination received today that UTT refused his permission to appeal to UTT.

He has completed his 10 years in December 2014. He applied his Tier 1 ent visa and was refused under deception. His time line is as follows;

Applied Tier 1 Ent Sep 2013
Visa refused in January 2014
FTT refused October 2014
Permission to Appeal to FTT refused on February 2015
Permission to appeal to UTT refused 20/04/2015

Can he get his ILR, if taken in to account the previous deception? Can he get appeal right? what other options he has in case of refusal?

He is a chartered accountant. He has an established accountancy and tax practice.

Regards

walkingintherain
- thin ice -

Re: UTT appeal refused and ILR application [deception]

Post by walkingintherain » Sun Apr 26, 2015 7:32 am

Sorry to hear about that,
what were the grounds of deception brother? Did he do anything wrong in his tier 1 application or accounts or was it something wrong with previous visa extensions?

hammad1224

Post by hammad1224 » Mon Apr 27, 2015 8:44 pm

He submitted the bank statement which HO confirmed as false. I asked him the whole story and it was bank's fault. He got the letters subsequently in this bank confirms his bank statement as genuine. He now cant prove in the court of law as bank took such a long time to investigate.

I told him to go to JR but he said if high court's determination came against him then he will be in further misery.

He has a clean history in the UK i.e. no breaks, no convictions etc.

What are the chances of his success if he now applies his ILR?

shoaib83
Newly Registered

Post by shoaib83 » Mon Apr 27, 2015 9:44 pm

Hello everyone

I am pretty much in the same situation. HO refused me for deception that the third party letter I submitted was forged, which was not true as it turned out to be a bank's fault but bank took ages to respond to my complaint. They at last issued a letter accepting their mistake but my appeal was refused by the first tribunal by the time I received this letter

I applied for the permission to appeal to the Upper tribunal and submitted the letter with the form as my evidence but UT refused me a couple of days ago on the basis that this is a fresh evidence and can not be taken under consideration at this stage

Met a lawyer today and he advised to go for JR as well as put an application for FLR-O at the same time to keep me in the system so there's no break in my 10 years as I only have 6 months left to be qualified for it

I am losing hope now as I can't see anything working out, the only way I can keep my 10 years residency hope alive is to actually fight it till the end and win in JR if I don't my time spent on JR will be considered as an illegal

It would really help if anyone who had the similar situation in past and can help to give us an idea of how strong this case is in JR? or if there are any other ways to go about it other than JR?

Thanks

johndoe789

Post by johndoe789 » Tue Apr 28, 2015 6:23 pm

Any views

forhad90
Newly Registered

Post by forhad90 » Fri May 29, 2015 12:39 am

hi everyone my visa was refused on 19th of may, today i have recieved letter from home office, reason for refuse Bank statement,i applied december 2012,it was third party sponsor from bangladesh, home office saying we are satisfied that the bank statement i provide was false, plz someone help me ,what should i do now,i have got appeal rights,

vinny

Post by vinny » Fri May 29, 2015 12:49 am

Appeal, if the bank statements were genuine.
This is not intended to be legal or professional advice in any jurisdiction. Please click on any given links for further information. Refer to the source of any quotes.
We do not inherit the Earth from our ancestors, we borrow it from our children.