ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Question regarding Trinity college qualification

A section for posts relating to applications for Naturalisation or Registration as a British Citizen. Naturalisation

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe

ferryahmed82

Question regarding Trinity college qualification

Post by ferryahmed82 » Sat Apr 25, 2015 6:15 pm

Hi there

Just want to ask a question regarding English language test for Trinity College London.

In the test, there is a topic discussion part, where you have to speak about a topic.

That topic is chosen from the list provided or applicant can choose any topic of their choice?

Regards

tulip11

Re: Question regarding Trinity college qualification

Post by tulip11 » Sat Apr 25, 2015 6:33 pm

ferryahmed82 wrote:Hi there

Just want to ask a question regarding English language test for Trinity College London.

In the test, there is a topic discussion part, where you have to speak about a topic.

That topic is chosen from the list provided or applicant can choose any topic of their choice?

Regards
I wasn't given any list so I had chosen on my own and everything went well .

rakeysh.patel
Diamond Member

Post by rakeysh.patel » Sat Apr 25, 2015 9:14 pm

Regards
It is two fold - One is where you're given list of topics to choose from and you speak on a subject and the other is where they will talk and ask about questions. For the latter, example is say computers, windows XP, football, cinema, rubbish etc.
An [Expensive] Immigrant journey has ended 19/08/2015. Good luck to you all out there...

ferryahmed82

Post by ferryahmed82 » Mon Apr 27, 2015 10:34 am

rakeysh.patel wrote:

Regards
It is two fold - One is where you're given list of topics to choose from and you speak on a subject and the other is where they will talk and ask about questions. For the latter, example is say computers, windows XP, football, cinema, rubbish etc.
so we will be given a list of topics to choose from? But as mentioned by tulip11, she wasn't given any list?
confused now....
tulip11 wrote:

Regards
I wasn't given any list so I had chosen on my own and everything went well .

fwd079
Diamond Member

Post by fwd079 » Mon Apr 27, 2015 11:55 am

There isn't a list of topics for Trinity College's course.

You will choose your own topic, but then topic form is divided into few sections, examiner will ask you questions from each of those sections. All detail is on their website.
Being British is a state of mind.
Want to maintain timeline of any thread? Click here and grab template.

fwd079
Diamond Member

Post by fwd079 » Tue Apr 28, 2015 1:40 pm

When were you granted ILR?
If it was after 28 October 2013, , you can simply tick the relevant box, on form AN page 7, simply tick the box:
I met the knowledge of language and life requirement to qualify for settlement on or after 28th October 2013;
Being British is a state of mind.
Want to maintain timeline of any thread? Click here and grab template.