ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Visa's error

Only for UK Student Visas, formerly known as Tier 4 (General) student visa

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe

xcernisenco
Newly Registered

Visa's error

Post by xcernisenco » Sun Jan 29, 2012 9:50 pm

My Student Visa clearly says that I am allowed to work 10 hours per week. However, my university Hult International School ( private American univesrity),where I am studying for Bachelor's Degree says that my visa has a mistake and I am not allowed to work because I applied for visa after the 4 th July...I am so confused..

P.S I am citizen of Moldova

vinny

Post by vinny » Sun Jan 29, 2012 11:42 pm

This is not intended to be legal or professional advice in any jurisdiction. Please click on any given links for further information. Refer to the source of any quotes.
We do not inherit the Earth from our ancestors, we borrow it from our children.

Deviser

Post by Deviser » Mon Jan 30, 2012 2:41 pm

If you think you are not allowed to work than do not work and inform UKBA about error and follow their instructions.

Kd26
Newly Registered

Re: Visa's error

Post by Kd26 » Fri May 01, 2015 10:54 am

Hey xcernisenco, same situation is happened with me.. Should i correct the visa stamp before travelling to uk? What was happened with you after this? Did yu inform to ukba before travelling to uk or yu didn't work without changing your visa?

Please help me.

CR001
Mood:
South Africa

Post by CR001 » Fri May 01, 2015 11:07 am

Kd26 wrote:Hey xcernisenco, same situation is happened with me.. Should i correct the visa stamp before travelling to uk? What was happened with you after this? Did yu inform to ukba before travelling to uk or yu didn't work without changing your visa?

Please help me.
I have provided an answer in your post. Please try not to dig up 3 year old posts and post the same question.
Char (CR001 not Casa)
In life you cannot press the Backspace button!!
Please DO NOT send me a PM for immigration advice. I reserve the right to ignore the PM and not respond.

sah10406
Diamond Member

Post by sah10406 » Fri May 01, 2015 8:38 pm

CR001 wrote:I have provided an answer in your post. Please try not to dig up 3 year old posts and post the same question.
Your answer was wrong!
I do not give immigration advice. I refer you to Immigration Rules, guidance, other online content and to your sponsor.

vinny

Post by vinny » Fri May 01, 2015 11:41 pm

Kd26: Please continue in your own thread.
This is not intended to be legal or professional advice in any jurisdiction. Please click on any given links for further information. Refer to the source of any quotes.
We do not inherit the Earth from our ancestors, we borrow it from our children.