ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

TIER 4 - Dependent VISA - Established Presence

Only for UK Student Visas, formerly known as Tier 4 (General) student visa

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe

muhammadarsalan
Newly Registered

TIER 4 - Dependent VISA - Established Presence

Post by muhammadarsalan » Wed May 06, 2015 8:26 am

Applying for TIER 4 - Dependent VISA - Established Presence

I am already studying MSc in UK and my visa expiry is (from Sept 2014 to Jan 2016).

I want to bring my wife and 2 daughters 3 months between June to September 2015.

Now that I have spent 6 months in the UK i.e. from (October 2014 to April 2015).

Can I apply for my family dependent visa on the basis of reduced 'maintenance cost' based on 'ESTABLISHED PRESENCE' i.e funds for only 2 months instead of 9 months.

Note: Only my family would be applying from Pakistan for VISA, as I am already here in UK and my visa is current till Jan 2016.

I would be grateful to hear from you guys

Best WIshes

CR001
Mood:
South Africa

Re: TIER 4 - Dependent VISA - Established Presence

Post by CR001 » Wed May 06, 2015 9:49 am

Can you please stop tagging your question onto all the other old threads. I have deleted them and created this one for your query.

http://www.immigrationboards.com/announ ... t5722.html
Char (CR001 not Casa)
In life you cannot press the Backspace button!!
Please DO NOT send me a PM for immigration advice. I reserve the right to ignore the PM and not respond.

sah10406
Diamond Member

Re: TIER 4 - Dependent VISA - Established Presence

Post by sah10406 » Wed May 06, 2015 12:30 pm

No. See http://www.ukcisa.org.uk/International- ... uirements/

If they are only coming for 3 months, would it not be easier for them come as visitors?
I do not give immigration advice. I refer you to Immigration Rules, guidance, other online content and to your sponsor.