ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Tier 2 shortage occupation list-visa

Employers looking for workers, people looking for employers: Get connected here.

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe, Administrator

sreejithpr
Newly Registered

Tier 2 shortage occupation list-visa

Post by sreejithpr » Wed May 06, 2015 8:00 pm

Hi
I am working in Denmark (Indian Citizen) as Integrated Circuit Design Engineer, having 7+ years of experience.After looking Tier-2 shortage occupation list (Govt approved version valid from 6 April 2015), my SOC code and description are 2126-Design and Development Engineers.

I am interested to work in UK.I would like to know is it possible to get temporary residence permit to seek job in UK or some employer has to sponsor me for working in UK?

BR
Sreejith

CR001
Mood:
South Africa

Re: Tier 2 shortage occupation list-visa

Post by CR001 » Wed May 06, 2015 8:56 pm

You will have to be sponsored by an employer for a Tier 2 General visa. The list of approved sponsors is in the link below :

https://www.gov.uk/government/uploads/s ... _04-15.pdf
Char (CR001 not Casa)
In life you cannot press the Backspace button!!
Please DO NOT send me a PM for immigration advice. I reserve the right to ignore the PM and not respond.