ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

advice on investment i have done

Only for UK Tier 1 (Entrepreneur) points system. This route is now closed to new applicants.

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe

coventry2014
Newly Registered

advice on investment i have done

Post by coventry2014 » Thu May 14, 2015 10:14 pm

HI WISH YOU ALL FINE,

I BOUGHT A COMPANY BY TRANSFERRING £120 FROM MY PERSONAL ACCOUNT TO THE BUSINESS ACCOUNT, THEN BECOME THE DIRECTOR AND GOT 70% SHEAR. THIS £120 BEEN TRANSFERRED FROM THE BUSINESS ACCOUNT TO THE PREVIOUS SHEAR HOLDER.

IN THE GAUDINESS POINT IT SAY
(Invested or spent by the applicant’s business excludes spending on all of the following
buying the business from a previous owner, where the money ultimately goes to that previous owner (irrespective of whether it is received or held directly or indirectly by that previous owner) rather then into the business being purchased. This applies regardless of whether the money is channelled through the business en route to the previous owner, for example by means of the applicant or business purchasing ‘goodwill’ or other assets which were previously part of the business,)

I HAVE SEEN THIS AFTER MADE THE TRANSACTION MY VISA VALID TILL 15/08/2017. NEED HELP , APPRECIATE YOUR ADVICE.

MOHAMMED

babez82
Newly Registered

Re: advice on investment i have done

Post by babez82 » Mon Jul 27, 2015 4:15 pm

Hi Mohammed

in April 2014 the rules has changed so if you visa has been issued before that date ( do not remember exactly whcih date in April ) you are fine buying a goodwill if not then try to find an other solution

Regards

coventry2014
Newly Registered

Post by coventry2014 » Sat Feb 06, 2016 3:15 pm

visa issued on 20.02.2014 :(

coventry2014
Newly Registered

Post by coventry2014 » Sat Feb 06, 2016 3:20 pm

i will send a new Spammy Spammer just to give more details. thanks for your replay any way.