ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Please guide me

Only for UK Tier 1 (Entrepreneur) points system. This route is now closed to new applicants.

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe

tangy67

Please guide me

Post by tangy67 » Sat May 16, 2015 11:51 pm

I have applied under 200k Cat

Applied October 2013
Refused February 2014 immigration history
Hearing. Aug 2014
Appeal allowed sep 2014
Still waiting......

Solicitor and barrister both done good job

Spoke with my solicitor he said it is very disgraceful and abuse of power so he will write a letter to HO

So Guru please guide me on two points
I need to get some one from my family here as my 4 and half yrs old daughter diagnosed with Autism
And
I attach genuine TOIEC test which I gave in March 2012 is there any issue of as I have full 95 points

Thanks

sagareva
BANNED

Re: Please guide me

Post by sagareva » Sun May 17, 2015 9:58 am

not normal imho
what was the issue at appeal? not toeic related? t14 related?
there is a chance yours is held in the team that deals with sorting out the ETS mess (ets taskforce in sheffield)
i know other people whose applications for all sorts of stuff incl nationality are held forever without movement as they have taken toeic in the past
people who were nOT on lists identified by ETS, many of them still mot moving anywhere
PM me your contact and detailed circumstances i may give you some pointers (free )
but my advice would include -- if you are in the UK -- 1) locating your case, contacting post-decision casework and ets taskforce trying to figure out which of them has it 2) contacting treasury solicitors and chasing up with them 3) taking IELTS and sending it in to be appended as proof that you actually do speak english, helps marginally but may 4) writing to your MP in the first instance 5) sending an angry FAX to temp migration in sheffield

not sure which of those your solicitor had done
**Please note, you can no longer contact me by PM because owners of this board accused me of using it to recruit clients, and disabled my ability to read and send PMs.**

Princess of Ammi
- thin ice -

Post by Princess of Ammi » Sun May 17, 2015 11:05 am

Most of applicants whose appeals allowed or withdrawn in appeals suffer from this problem. You should contact your local mp with the summery of event made by your lawye once his office has contacted UK vi you should get updates from UK vi within 2 weeks. This is the right way approach writing angry letter has never been helpful
thanks,

tangy67

Post by tangy67 » Sun May 17, 2015 11:26 am

Many thanks for your reply sagareva and prince of ammy

Sagareva

my issue is in appeal is not TOIEC RELATED AS I GOT FULL 95 POINTS.

ACTUALLY I WAS ON WORK PERMIT AND HOME OFFICE REFUSED AS THEY CHECK MY RECORD FROM HMRC THAT I WORKED FOR OTHER COMPANY IN WHICH I WAS NOT ALLOWED BUT WE PROVED ON EVIDENCE BASIS THAT I WORKED ON 20 HRS AS PER HOME OFFICE GUIDANCE.
JUDGE DID NOT PUT ANY QUESTION IN APPEAL WHICH GOES FOR APPX 1HR AND HOME OFFICE BARRISTER WAS TRYING TO BE CLEVER ON MANY ISSUES BUT AT LAST WE WON .

Please PM ME YOUR NUMBER AS I AM TRYING TO PM YOU BUT IT COULD NOT REACHABLE

THANKS