ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

PBS Dependent Extension Document List

Archived UK Tier 1 (General) points system forum. This route no longer exists.

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe, Administrator

ChromaticMind
Newly Registered

PBS Dependent Extension Document List

Post by ChromaticMind » Thu May 14, 2015 3:16 pm

Hi guys,

My wife's PBS dependent appointment is soon and I wanted to double check the document list for the same. I was unable to find any current a post (last was 1yr old) regarding this matter, so perhaps this will help others too.

Here is the document list:

1. Application Form
2. Marriage Certificate
3. Recent Bank Statements (of main applicant) for 3 months to show required maintenance (£630.. is that right?)
4. Applicant's Passport (she has no BRP yet)
5. 2 Photographs
6. Main Applicants Passport copy + Original
7. Main Applicants BRP copy + Original
8. Do we need to show proof of income for Main Applicant? If so, how much? I'm self-employed so will the documents required for this be the same as I just submitted for my ILR (letter from accountant + invoice summary + bank statements + invoices)?
9. Do we need to show as proof of subsisting relationship? If so then from when exactly? Will this be in the form of Tenancy agreement + utility bills or something? If so then how many sources and what frequencies (monthly, yearly)? Should we show some photos?
10. The application form asks for previous addresses for 5 years. Do we need to show proof of address for these too?
11. Did I miss anything else?

Thanks in advance for your help!

Cheers,
cM

sagareva
BANNED

Re: PBS Dependent Extension Document List

Post by sagareva » Sun May 17, 2015 9:48 am

ChromaticMind wrote:Hi guys,

My wife's PBS dependent appointment is soon and I wanted to double check the document list for the same. I was unable to find any current a post (last was 1yr old) regarding this matter, so perhaps this will help others too.

Here is the document list:

1. Application Form
2. Marriage Certificate
3. Recent Bank Statements (of main applicant) for 3 months to show required maintenance (£630.. is that right?)
4. Applicant's Passport (she has no BRP yet)
5. 2 Photographs
6. Main Applicants Passport copy + Original
7. Main Applicants BRP copy + Original
8. Do we need to show proof of income for Main Applicant? If so, how much? I'm self-employed so will the documents required for this be the same as I just submitted for my ILR (letter from accountant + invoice summary + bank statements + invoices)?
9. Do we need to show as proof of subsisting relationship? If so then from when exactly? Will this be in the form of Tenancy agreement + utility bills or something? If so then how many sources and what frequencies (monthly, yearly)? Should we show some photos?
10. The application form asks for previous addresses for 5 years. Do we need to show proof of address for these too?
11. Did I miss anything else?

Thanks in advance for your help!

Cheers,
cM

6-7 bring originals if you are applying at peo but do not send them throgh post
8- no
9- if you are now living in the uk, not really, but do submit pabasic proof of cohabitation, eg bills or post sent to the same address. tetancy agreement doesnt hurt
10- no

so your wife is a post-july-2012 depdndant, right? to make sure
**Please note, you can no longer contact me by PM because owners of this board accused me of using it to recruit clients, and disabled my ability to read and send PMs.**

iubus2005

Re: PBS Dependent Extension Document List

Post by iubus2005 » Mon May 18, 2015 9:08 am

Since it is extension, the requested documents only asked for:
1) Bank statements (or other applicable documents) to show proof of funds
2) Photographs
3) The original passport and BRP (if applicable).

There was no other document listed in the checklist. For the main applicant, we had to fill the BRP number for the main applicant, and the Home Office should already have a record of everything.

Cheers.