ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

URGENT HELP NEEDED FOR NATURALIZATION, COMPLICATED CASE.

Forum to discuss all things Blarney | Ireland immigration

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe, Administrator

ghulammemon198
Newly Registered

URGENT HELP NEEDED FOR NATURALIZATION, COMPLICATED CASE.

Post by ghulammemon198 » Wed May 20, 2015 4:09 pm

Hi,
I will appreciate if someone can help me.

I received my STAMP 4 EUFAM card this April 2015 for 1 and half year, as my passport ix expiring next July 2016. I am in Bulgaria for a longer period of time ( 9 months ) with my wife (She is German Citizen) and According to EU Directive. The validity of the residence card shall not be affected by temporary absences not exceeding six months a year, or by absences of a longer duration for compulsory military service or by one absence of a maximum of 12 consecutive months for important reasons such as pregnancy and childbirth, serious illness, study or vocational training, or a posting in another Member State or a third country. I will be back probably in February 2016 permanently. I think this is a less problem for me, I can manage this somehow. The most important thing is about my GARDA report. I received adult warning from GARDA in 2007 December, as it was my first case. But in April 2008, I involved in another theft activity and somehow received a peace bond agreement for 2 years from Court and until now I am not involve in any criminal activity and I am sure I will never involve in a criminal activity. According to my understanding and research. Both adult warning and Peace bond is considered as civil agreements not court conviction and in both cases, I have no criminal record. Does it will influence my naturalization application. Second, I received minor traffic light offence and forgot to pay the charges in 2010 or 2011, though my penalty points has been removed in 2013. I received no notification from GARDA until now means 5 years to appear in court or paying charges etc. Does it will affect my naturalization application (It's long time to submit my application. I think It will be in 2020). I will appreciate if someone can really help me because I am worried.

Kind Regards,

jeupsy

Re: URGENT HELP NEEDED FOR NATURALIZATION, COMPLICATED CASE.

Post by jeupsy » Wed May 20, 2015 4:26 pm

No one will be able to give you a definite answer, but in short yes all of this could definitely impact your application in a negative way.
Nothing much you can do about the Garda reports at this stage (except hope they will not consider it a severe offence). But to put it bluntly, if the ultimate intention is to stay in Ireland and apply for citizenship you and your spouse are really looking for trouble moving to another country just after receiving your Stamp 4 EUFam (i.e. breaching the conditions for it to remain valid) - unless of course there is a justification for it.

ghulammemon198
Newly Registered

Post by ghulammemon198 » Wed May 20, 2015 4:44 pm

Thanks your for your reply. Definitely, there is a justification.

ghulammemon198
Newly Registered

Post by ghulammemon198 » Wed May 20, 2015 4:56 pm

Or I think better to visit a solicitor. I will appreciate if someone can help me. If it will affect negatively, is it better to move to Germany and reside their for three years to get German citizenship, as my wife is German?