ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

CCL - Migration to Canada

About immigration to Canada, canadian immigration programms.
Skilled worker points calculator | about skilled worker immigration

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe, Administrator

bagula1bhagat
Newly Registered

CCL - Migration to Canada

Post by bagula1bhagat » Mon May 25, 2015 4:54 am

Hi,

I previously (2008-2010) was in UK on PSW visa (which was granted before CCL broke out). I worked for about 1 year and 3 months as an IT Professional in a company. But when time came to apply for TIER1, I didn't due to CCL issues. I returned to my home country in 2010 and been working in IT industry. During my work period in home country I have been to Canada and US on business visa's for short term. But now I am thinking of applying for migration visa to Canada. So I wanted help, if anyone who have been through similar situation and was successful in applying for Canada PR or an H1 to USA.

Or someone knowledgeable enough to suggest if I should include CCL on my prospective application or completely hide it. What are the chances of successful application to those countries.