ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Tier 1 Entr visa Ext application due

Only for UK Tier 1 (Entrepreneur) points system. This route is now closed to new applicants.

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe

bhaku

Tier 1 Entr visa Ext application due

Post by bhaku » Mon May 25, 2015 5:52 pm

Hello Guys,

After long time I am login in again in the immigration boards. Sorry as I was out of touch.

I am really busy in my business at the moment. Thank God.

I have to apply for my Tier 1 Entr Visa Ext in Nov 15 end or 1st Week of Dec 15. I am preparing all my documents. I will give you ppl some background of my business after I got Tier 1 Ent visa under 50 k (Post study) root.

I received my visa on 19th Dec 2012 after long waiting time, I was very much stressed out and went to India for holiday and cameback after 6 weeks of time. When I have originally applied for T1E post study 50 K root as self employed with IT support work, No investment showed and all money showed in UK bank account.

Whn I came back from India, I started limited company as director with my friend as 50/50 directorship and shareholder also same amount. I made transaction of 50k from my personal account to limited company's bank account altogether and my friend transferred money from India to limited company's bank account directly for his share.

We bought (leased) one running off-licence shop and renovated it, also started IT support retail business and Retail Optician business from the same premises under same limited company also.

My investment is in the company as a loan, I made the contract between limited company and myself as subordinated loan.

Kept the old employee from the shop and continue gave hours in the retail off licence business. One more person employed in oct 13 with 10 hours week and gave 30 hours week job from March 14 till April 2015.

One more person started as 30 hours week job from Aug 2014 till date...

One more person started as 16 hours week from Feb 2015 till date....

My friend came over to UK on T1E 200k root team application with his brother in july 2014, and started showing in the payslip from Dec 2014 till date.

I was also employed in the company from April 2013 as working director. We are running the business smoothly and started another limited company for Optician only in another city and opened one more retail optician shop. I am also director of the company for optician business.

Now question time.

- First of all is it ok to get visa as self employed and start limited company within 6 months time after you get 1st T1E visa as per guidance, I think it's possible.

- Under one roof of Limited company and same one premises retail business, is it fine with policy guidance or not?

- Have all the VAT return, Payroll documents, HMRC PAYE documents, Two years Business account, Proof or Limited company Director as soon as we started company, VAT certificate, Company bank account, Insurance documents, Optician registration documents

- Accountant will provide all the document as per need before my ext visa application.

- Getting ready of my maintenance fund with my dependent also.

All experts in the immigration board, Please help me If I am missing any other point and documents.

I will update everyone as visa application process.

Thanking you,

Kind regards,

Bhaku