ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

appeal allowed after 5 yrs of legal battle

Only for queries regarding Indefinite Leave to Remain (ILR). Please use the EU Settlement Scheme forum for queries about settled status under Appendix EU

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe

johndoe789

Re: ILR documents of my wife

Post by johndoe789 » Mon May 25, 2015 12:50 pm

Thanks vinny for your reply.

Yes UTT refused my permission to appeal.

johndoe789

Re: ILR documents of my wife

Post by johndoe789 » Tue May 26, 2015 11:56 am

Any comments Vinny

johndoe789

ILR query

Post by johndoe789 » Sun Jul 26, 2015 10:08 pm

I applied my ILR on the basis of long residence 10 years. There was deception charged in my previous application (for background plz my previous posts.).

I told HO in my application it the bank's fault and given them all the necessary documents, plus letters ( including copies of their passports) from nearly 20 British citizens about my character.

I also provided copy of my experian credit report which is 'Very Good'.

Me and my wife with a new born daughter living here along with my brother.

If deception wasn't there my ilr case is so straight forward like my brother who recently got his ilr in 40 mins in Croydon two weeks ago.

Do you think that I can get ilr based on the evidence provided, my family life, and article 8.

Why would i am punished due to the banks fault.

Your response is mush appreciated

Regards

Princess of Ammi
- thin ice -

Re: ILR query

Post by Princess of Ammi » Sun Jul 26, 2015 11:07 pm

Most of regular readers here on board know your story I include myself in those. Since you have applied and i believe you would well have explained you should hope and stop thinking too much as no matter who says what now nothing you can do anything about it.
last time when you applied where your matter was dealt by court after ukvi you lost it because courts cannot or donot accept new evidences. I should encourage you here at this time when you have been in uk lawfully and have explained what happened and why it happened you should be fine.even if they refused you matter will still go under court and courts as know decide on the facts and your justfications for it. I should also say you should only hope if your were innocent.
thanks,

johndoe789

ILR application and HO letter

Post by johndoe789 » Tue Nov 10, 2015 7:29 pm

I applied my ILR LR application on 24/05/2015 and I received a letter yesterday that we are unable to process the application within 6 months. We need more time and your application will be process by 13 Feb 2016.

They also mentioned that the delay is because they are waiting a response from other govt bodies and agencies which is causing the delay. They aim to process my application as quickly as possible and sorry for any inconvenience this may have caused.

I have a clean history and the only problem is the deception in my previous application which I denied in the application and giving full details of it.

Gurus, any ideas why there is a delay and what this letter means? Does this means that they have given me a leverage based on my past clean history and ignored previous deception as if they took previous deception in to account then the decision may have come earlier.

Waiting for answers from gurus and senior members.

regards

pankajkr_ghy1
BANNED

Re: ILR application and HO letter

Post by pankajkr_ghy1 » Tue Nov 10, 2015 7:39 pm

what was the deception if you could share pls...?

johndoe789

Post by johndoe789 » Tue Nov 10, 2015 9:37 pm

please read my previous posts.

The deception was related to the bank account overseas.

Can anyone explain the purpose of the letter and in their experience what happen next.

CR001
Mood:
South Africa

Post by CR001 » Tue Nov 10, 2015 9:58 pm

It is a standard letter, sent to applicants applying for various visas within or outside the UK, when HO cannot deal with an application in the published timeframes.

Also, it so not for other members to search through your 54 posts for specific details about your case and the deception. You should then keep all your questions in the same thread so that people can understand the full story or at the very least, provide the link to the relevant post about the deception.
Char (CR001 not Casa)
In life you cannot press the Backspace button!!
Please DO NOT send me a PM for immigration advice. I reserve the right to ignore the PM and not respond.

johndoe789

ILR refused LR

Post by johndoe789 » Mon Nov 30, 2015 9:32 pm

My ILR based on LR is today with a right of appeal. The sole basis of rejection is due to a deception allegation in my previous application. They rejected all of my claims private life, 11 years in the UK, my education, family, ties, friends , family etc.

All now down to the bank statement again which I tried to defend in my previous hearings. The bank is non responsive. All I have is lots of emails from bank and two letters from bank which confirms the authenticity of bank account but they failed to accept their fault.

All I am now victim of someone else fault. Can someone please help me on this and also what are the chances of success by taking in to account that my 1st tribunal hearing dismissed, permission to UTT dismissed, permission to UTT directly also dismissed.

Gurus please help!

johndoe789

Re: ILR refused LR

Post by johndoe789 » Tue Dec 01, 2015 12:46 am

89 views no reply

vinny

Post by vinny » Tue Dec 01, 2015 1:17 am

I've merged your various threads together, so that information is not scattered.
This is not intended to be legal or professional advice in any jurisdiction. Please click on any given links for further information. Refer to the source of any quotes.
We do not inherit the Earth from our ancestors, we borrow it from our children.

johndoe789

Post by johndoe789 » Wed Jun 22, 2016 2:55 pm

I applied my ILR on 10 years May 2015 and that was refused in November 2015. I logged the appeal (within time) in November 2015 and in end of November 2015 I also paid my court appeal fees. I am still waiting for hearing date.

My wife also applied FLRm in May 2015 as my dependant. HO yesterday refused her FLRm application saying that since your husband is not British or ILR and also he didn't log his appeal on time, so we are refusing your application. We also refusing your Art 8 claim. She was refused with right of appeal.

My question was, I did submit my appeal on time and paid the court fees subsequently when a demand lettr from court came. Why HO records have such a big discrepancy. How do we deal now?

vinny wrote:I've merged your various threads together, so that information is not scattered.

johndoe789

Hearing date adjournment

Post by johndoe789 » Tue Jan 24, 2017 5:41 pm

Hi,

My First Hearing date (FTT) is on 8 Feb 2017. My ILR was refused based on deception in previous application with right of appeal. Deception was due to the incorrect/wrong response to home office.

I took legal action against the bank in Pakistan (filed law suit). The process in Pakistan would take 5 to 6 months. We are hopeful to get the case in our favour (IA).

What is the process of adjournment of hearing in the UK. What document i need to provide other than the certified copy of the lawsuit from both local Solicitor and Hon. Judge.

johndoe789

Re: Hearing date adjournment

Post by johndoe789 » Mon Jan 30, 2017 10:59 am

Could you please reply to my query as my hearing date is approaching?

ukishometoo
Newly Registered

Re: Hearing date adjournment

Post by ukishometoo » Tue Jan 31, 2017 5:01 pm

Hi Johndoe789, hope your will win your case in the hearing, could I ask when did you lodge the appeal? And when did you receive the hearing date? Many thanks!

johndoe789

Entitlement to NHS services

Post by johndoe789 » Sun May 21, 2017 1:22 pm

Hi, am I entitled to NHS services. I m waiting for my hearing at 1st tier tribunal. My 3c leave has already expired in December 2015. I have my wife and a 2 years old UK born daughter.

zimba
Mood:

Re: Entitlement to NHS services

Post by zimba » Sun May 21, 2017 3:07 pm

How is it that your section 3C is terminated ?? If you made an in time application and appealed the decision, you still have section 3C and you are not an over stayer. However an overstayer does not have the right to use the NHS.
Advice is given based on my personal research and experience only. Do NOT contact me via private message for immigration advice

CR001
Mood:
South Africa

Post by CR001 » Sun May 21, 2017 3:17 pm

vinny wrote:I've merged your various threads together, so that information is not scattered.
I have merged your topics AGAIN, so that members who wish to respond understands your full circumstances.
Char (CR001 not Casa)
Please DO NOT send me a PM for immigration advice. I reserve the right to ignore the PM and not respond.

johndoe789

appeal allowed after 5 yrs of legal battle

Post by johndoe789 » Sun Jul 01, 2018 9:56 am

My appeal finally allowed on ILR LR application. Yesterday I got a letter from Home office to register my biometrics. I gave my biometrics. Does anyone know how long the BRP would take after the biometrics given?

CR001
Mood:
South Africa

Post by CR001 » Sun Jul 01, 2018 9:59 am

CR001 wrote:
Sun May 21, 2017 3:17 pm
I have merged your topics AGAIN, so that members who wish to respond understands your full circumstances.
Char (CR001 not Casa)