ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Any country more dearly beloved to Non Nationals than Ireland?

Forum to discuss all things Blarney | Ireland immigration

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe, Administrator

I am an Irish dearly beloved. So I would like to DEPORT all of the following Non-Nationals from Ireland even if they are skilled, educated and law abiding.

Poll ended at Sun Aug 21, 2011 12:32 am

All Asian
No votes
All African
No votes
All East European
100%
All Refugees
No votes
Everyone other than Irish
No votes

Total votes: 1

zone10
Newly Registered

Any country more dearly beloved to Non Nationals than Ireland?

Post by zone10 » Thu Mar 24, 2011 12:32 am

After my 8 years life in Ireland I have a question to other members.

Is there any other country which is more dearly beloved to Non Nationals compared to Ireland?

I usually travel by bus to work and I am fed up with the murmurs and abuse behind my back and the shite call. Just wonder whether any of you are experiencing this? Is it because of my ethnic features - Brownie with Black hair!

In my experience only Americans (White only!) are appreciated and welcome here. All other people are Non National Shites! People critisize non nationals living here, for all the troubles in Ireland. Why dont they critisize their own politicians, bankers who stole the money from them, whose greed created all the mess, whose bad planning caused all the troubles, caused deterioration of services to public.

Where and when was the mass immigration some people talk about. There was no one to do the job here. So people from other countries who were skilled and experienced got the job. What is so much to complain about this. Still these people compete with their "Leaving cert" to people with Masters or PhD from other parts of the world. If the Govt cant protect these vulnerable people why are they given visas to come here? Why should educational institutions queue for money from Chineese, Indian & other asian students to come and study here?

Are these dearly beloved surviving on the products and services originated and produced in Ireland alone. These might be coming from other parts of the world. Do they not eat food coming from Africa? Do they not use products from china? Do they not uses IT services from India? Do they not wear cloths from Bangladesh?

The media in Ireland should be blamed for giving out the wrong impression about non-nationals as a couse for all troubles. Seldom I see any programs against beloved or activities of non nationals in ireland in state media like RTE, which is absolutely essential for integration of these people into the society.

Govt. should make dearly beloved abuse a criminal offence and protect them. Otherwise conduct a referendum so that people decide which nationalities are shite or not shite and deport all shite non nationals.

oceanstar
Newly Registered

Post by oceanstar » Thu Mar 24, 2011 2:14 pm

YOUR 100% RIGHT,,,,,,

joker
Ireland

Re: Any country more dearly beloved to Non Nationals than Ireland?

Post by joker » Tue May 26, 2015 8:43 am

If it's that bad why are u here? You have a massive chip on your shoulder but Ireland must be better than where you came from so lighten up

Leinsterimmig
BANNED

Post by Leinsterimmig » Tue May 26, 2015 1:42 pm

zone10 wrote:After my 8 years life in Ireland I have a question to other members.

Is there any other country which is more dearly beloved to Non Nationals compared to Ireland?

I usually travel by bus to work and I am fed up with the murmurs and abuse behind my back and the shite call. Just wonder whether any of you are experiencing this? Is it because of my ethnic features - Brownie with Black hair!

In my experience only Americans (White only!) are appreciated and welcome here. All other people are Non National Shites! People critisize non nationals living here, for all the troubles in Ireland. Why dont they critisize their own politicians, bankers who stole the money from them, whose greed created all the mess, whose bad planning caused all the troubles, caused deterioration of services to public.

Where and when was the mass immigration some people talk about. There was no one to do the job here. So people from other countries who were skilled and experienced got the job. What is so much to complain about this. Still these people compete with their "Leaving cert" to people with Masters or PhD from other parts of the world. If the Govt cant protect these vulnerable people why are they given visas to come here? Why should educational institutions queue for money from Chineese, Indian & other asian students to come and study here?

Are these dearly beloved surviving on the products and services originated and produced in Ireland alone. These might be coming from other parts of the world. Do they not eat food coming from Africa? Do they not use products from china? Do they not uses IT services from India? Do they not wear cloths from Bangladesh?

The media in Ireland should be blamed for giving out the wrong impression about non-nationals as a couse for all troubles. Seldom I see any programs against beloved or activities of non nationals in ireland in state media like RTE, which is absolutely essential for integration of these people into the society.

Govt. should make dearly beloved abuse a criminal offence and protect them. Otherwise conduct a referendum so that people decide which nationalities are shite or not shite and deport all shite non nationals.
dearly beloved abouse is a criminal offence, you should report it when it happens. Sorry for your expereince but like every country in the world, there are some bad people. I would think that the huge majority of irish people are not dearly beloved
pm me for email address as it's not allowed on the open forum

JimCrawford
Newly Registered

Post by JimCrawford » Tue May 26, 2015 3:19 pm

Ireland is the only country in Western Europe without a xenophobic nationalist party. Every country in Europe, bar Sweden and Poland, wants an end to immigration from outside of the EU.

http://www.euractiv.com/future-eu/europ ... ews-507074

Ireland is far from an utopia. But there's a lot worse places in Europe to live as an immigrant. And the media is overwhelmingly pro immigration. Can you even show one article from this year, critical of immigration?

jeupsy

Post by jeupsy » Tue May 26, 2015 3:44 pm

What was the point in digging out this thread? I don't think it is bringing anything to anyone ...

Leinsterimmig
BANNED

Post by Leinsterimmig » Tue May 26, 2015 4:22 pm

jeupsy wrote:What was the point in digging out this thread? I don't think it is bringing anything to anyone ...
I agree. Dug out by joker and so it seemed like it was new. Best if it could be deleted completely
pm me for email address as it's not allowed on the open forum

benfares

Post by benfares » Sun May 31, 2015 6:57 am

Hi All

To be brutally honest Zone 10 is right. Irish people are lovey and stereotypes, not all only a minority is because they are unknown to other cultures and religions because they live in a 4 million population of Anglo-Irish.

I am British and they still dont like me. Once a had an argument with a postman about my post getting destroyed. I was shocked what he said. He goes " Go back to your Queens Country" .