ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Your visa application @ Abu Dhabi (Ref:1234567)

General UK immigration & work permits; don't post job search or family related topics!

Please use this section of the board if there is no specific section for your query.

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe, Administrator

takkari
Newly Registered

Re: Your visa application @ Abu Dhabi (Ref:1234567)

Post by takkari » Mon May 25, 2015 5:43 pm

shazia786 wrote:
takkari wrote:
shazia786 wrote:
Thats sad to hear.
Is a medical certificate required for a visit visa?
Yes, if stay in the UK is over 6 months.
Thankyou. Therefore i assume not needed for a general 6mth visit

Yes, not needed for 6 months or less visit.

honesty1980
Newly Registered

Post by honesty1980 » Tue May 26, 2015 8:28 am

Yrs I did received the concluded email and visa refused.

michaelanna7
Newly Registered

Post by michaelanna7 » Tue May 26, 2015 4:47 pm

the only word in the email that give 100% surrgate to visa approval is ref number if available , otherwise others are all the same

terriblescream
Pakistan

Post by terriblescream » Wed May 27, 2015 10:41 am

how many days after you receive the email from Abu Dhabi that the sponsor gets a call?

We received email on 22nd May 2015 that your application has been received at Abu Dhabi and will now be prepared for assessment by ECO.

I still have not received any call..

Last rejection said they could not contact sponsor and I never got the call on landline or mobile..not hoping to see the same

Any suggestions/ideas

muhammad82
Newly Registered

Post by muhammad82 » Wed May 27, 2015 1:32 pm

Hi

Home Office will contact you with in 3 to 5 working days . My father application received on 19th of May and I received Home Office phone call on 21st of May . Could you please advise how long its take to process your first application and it was refused only because of home office was unable to contact your sponsor in UK.
Kind Regards :)
Muhammad

terriblescream
Pakistan

Post by terriblescream » Wed May 27, 2015 1:52 pm

muhammad82 wrote:Hi

Home Office will contact you with in 3 to 5 working days . My father application received on 19th of May and I received Home Office phone call on 21st of May . Could you please advise how long its take to process your first application and it was refused only because of home office was unable to contact your sponsor in UK.
Muhammad
Application received on 4/21/2015 and refused on 4/26/2015 - I think the HO should have made more effort in contacting me via one means or the other. They def didn't call me on my mobile (listed as primary contact) as I've no indication of this even if I'm out of reach/not available.

Application in progress received 5/22/2015 but no call yet, if I see it as UK its the third working day because of Monday was bank holiday

shazia786

Post by shazia786 » Wed May 27, 2015 2:53 pm

terriblescream wrote:

Muhammad
Application received on 4/21/2015 and refused on 4/26/2015 - I think the HO should have made more effort in contacting me via one means or the other. They def didn't call me on my mobile (listed as primary contact) as I've no indication of this even if I'm out of reach/not available.

Application in progress received 5/22/2015 but no call yet, if I see it as UK its the third working day because of Monday was bank holiday
@tereiblescream have you reapplied again for the 2nd time?
I applied for my inlaws and it was refused. Awaiting some information but need to decide as and when i shpuld reapply

Regards

terriblescream
Pakistan

Post by terriblescream » Wed May 27, 2015 3:43 pm

shazia786 wrote:
terriblescream wrote:

Muhammad

@tereiblescream have you reapplied again for the 2nd time?
I applied for my inlaws and it was refused. Awaiting some information but need to decide as and when i shpuld reapply

Regards
yes shazia the application is under consideration at the moment for 2nd time...still no call...received at Abu Dhabi on 22nd May 2015...

why was your family visa refused..any extract from refusal so it can help us both and everyone..reasons?

ushafiq84
Newly Registered

Post by ushafiq84 » Wed May 27, 2015 3:58 pm

Hello guys

Just a thought....

If you have been rejected due to the reason that Home Office could not contact you and you were sure that you never received a call from Home office then I would suggest to re-apply with itemised billing for your landline and mobile in order to prove that Home Office did not make any call last time.

Also, when you re-apply then mention that you never received the call first time in your cover letter. Also must sign the cover letter and post to your parents/family so HomeOffice knows that it is original letter.

In my case, I missed the home office call and they left me a voicemail. They never called me again but Alhamdolillah my parents were granted the visa.

Thanks
Usman

terriblescream
Pakistan

Post by terriblescream » Wed May 27, 2015 4:29 pm

ushafiq84 wrote:Hello guys

Just a thought....

If you have been rejected due to the reason that Home Office could not contact you and you were sure that you never received a call from Home office then I would suggest to re-apply with itemised billing for your landline and mobile in order to prove that Home Office did not make any call last time.

Also, when you re-apply then mention that you never received the call first time in your cover letter. Also must sign the cover letter and post to your parents/family so HomeOffice knows that it is original letter.

In my case, I missed the home office call and they left me a voicemail. They never called me again but Alhamdolillah my parents were granted the visa.

Thanks
Usman
Hello Usman,

The itemized billing does not show received calls and even if they did they call from Unknown Number (there could be few of those scam calls)

I did not mention that because if might see it negative as if I'm telling them you are lying ..i just reconfirmed my details and timings (office) and provide my number in bold

Original Letter was sent signed not scan or copy

shazia786

Post by shazia786 » Wed May 27, 2015 4:59 pm

@tereiblescream

Sure i am happy to do so if someone can help or even point me in the right direction.

I applied for both my father and mother-in-laws visa. When they went to Lahore to submit it was put in one file and marked 'family visa'.

They were happy wirh with mty documents and position to sponsor and provide for everything but the following reasons taken from the refusal letter.

1) 'you state that you are a self-employed farmer and rhat tour monthly income £xxx, you have not specified which currency this is so i am unable to assess your current circumstances accurately. In support of your application you have submitted a land document. You state you will meet all of the costs associated with this visit however you have not provided an estimation of how much you expect to spend. This makes it difficult for me to assess that inpact of the costs involves in this visit against your personal and financial circumstances in pakistan

2) you have also presented a document relating to a property you own and while this may indicate ownership, the document does not contain details of income generated from this property

3) given the evidence before me and on the balance of probabilities, i am not satified that you have accurately presented your circumstances and your intentions in wishing to enter the uk or leaving'

For this reason because the father-in-laws visa has been declined they have decline my mother-in-laws too.

In relation to point 1 - not sure but i think i put in £'s because everything was asked to be convertes but i sidnt place the £ sign.

My husband and i are bearing all expenses be it in pakistan before they Come and whilst they are here which we wrote in our letter.

Point 2 is the document relating to their property where they live not sure where the HO have thought they earn income from it. I received a copy of the document from pakistan and it states in their 'constructed' could that be why?

If anyone can offer any kind of advise it will be very useful of what we can possibly do to correct these.

shazia786

Post by shazia786 » Wed May 27, 2015 5:32 pm

shazia786 wrote:@tereiblescream

Sure i am happy to do so if someone can help or even point me in the right direction.

I applied for both my father and mother-in-laws visa. When they went to Lahore to submit it was put in one file and marked 'family visa'.

They were happy wirh with mty documents and position to sponsor and provide for everything but the following reasons taken from the refusal letter.

1) 'you state that you are a self-employed farmer and rhat tour monthly income £xxx, you have not specified which currency this is so i am unable to assess your current circumstances accurately. In support of your application you have submitted a land document. You state you will meet all of the costs associated with this visit however you have not provided an estimation of how much you expect to spend. This makes it difficult for me to assess that inpact of the costs involves in this visit against your personal and financial circumstances in pakistan

2) you have also presented a document relating to a property you own and while this may indicate ownership, the document does not contain details of income generated from this property

3) given the evidence before me and on the balance of probabilities, i am not satified that you have accurately presented your circumstances and your intentions in wishing to enter the uk or leaving'

For this reason because the father-in-laws visa has been declined they have decline my mother-in-laws too.

In relation to point 1 - not sure but i think i put in £'s because everything was asked to be convertes but i sidnt place the £ sign.

My husband and i are bearing all expenses be it in pakistan before they Come and whilst they are here which we wrote in our letter.

Point 2 is the document relating to their property where they live not sure where the HO have thought they earn income from it. I received a copy of the document from pakistan and it states in their 'constructed' could that be why?

If anyone can offer any kind of advise it will be very useful of what we can possibly do to correct these.
Point 2 _ this is their home where they live that is all they own. I think constructed might be the reason - im assuming it neans this land is built upon but doesn't atate private home. Could this be why?

terriblescream
Pakistan

Post by terriblescream » Wed May 27, 2015 5:41 pm

61 HOW MUCH DO YOU SPEND EACH MONTH ON LIVING COSTS?
there is no currency mentioned here so you have to specify

62 HOW MUCH OF YOUR TOTAL MONTHLY INCOME IS GIVEN TO YOUR FAMILY MEMBERS AND OTHER DEPENDANTS?
again no currency here so you have to specify

63 WHAT IS THE COST TO YOU PERSONALLY OF YOUR TRIP IN GBP(£)?
aha so they mention £ here so answer should be in £

64 THE TOTAL AMOUNT OF MONEY YOU HAVE FOR THIS TRIP
Again no mention of currency

65 THE COST OF THE AEROPLANE, BOAT OR TRAIN TICKETS

66 THE COST OF YOUR ACCOMMODATION
nothing about currency heree too

67 THE COST OF YOUR LIVING EXPENSES
Neither here

68 IS SOMEONE OTHER THAN YOU PAYING FOR ALL OR A PART OF YOUR TRIP?
YES

69 WHAT IS THE TOTAL AMOUNT IN GBP(£)?
did you put anything in this as this is what he has raised

Re-apply with a cover letter and correct the above ...does he have an account where the income is depositied

terriblescream
Pakistan

Post by terriblescream » Wed May 27, 2015 5:43 pm

terriblescream wrote:61 HOW MUCH DO YOU SPEND EACH MONTH ON LIVING COSTS?

62 HOW MUCH OF YOUR TOTAL MONTHLY INCOME IS GIVEN TO YOUR FAMILY MEMBERS AND OTHER DEPENDANTS?

Neither here

YES

Re-apply with a cover letter and correct the above ...does he have an account where the income is depositied
To be honest the ECO could have made an effort to find out via interview or request further document...but ofcourse 99% of them do not bother..

There was one ECO who actually emailed my mother requesting evidence of family in UK as she did not submit my passport copy or visa..when we provided the visa was granted (not to mention she had visited UK before)

shazia786

Post by shazia786 » Wed May 27, 2015 5:47 pm

Neither here

YES

Were you replying to me here?

terriblescream
Pakistan

Post by terriblescream » Wed May 27, 2015 6:32 pm

shazia786 wrote:

Neither here

YES

oh yes sorry!

shazia786

Post by shazia786 » Wed May 27, 2015 7:04 pm

terriblescream wrote:
shazia786 wrote:

Neither here

YES

oh yes sorry!
I have private messages you. Think it maybe taking up too much space on here

terriblescream
Pakistan

Post by terriblescream » Wed May 27, 2015 7:27 pm

PM'd you too its waiting in my OUTBOX not sure why not in sent and don't know if you have got it

muhammad82
Newly Registered

Post by muhammad82 » Thu May 28, 2015 9:19 am

Hi All

Could you please advise if someone have received same below email I have received this morning from Abu Dhabi .

Your UK visa application is currently under consideration at the British Embassy Abu Dhabi.
Unfortunately the processing of your application has not been straightforward. This means that we will be unable to make a decision within our published customer service standards.
We will notify you when your application has been concluded, and you will be contacted by the Visa Application Centre when your documents are ready for collection. Please do not go to the Visa Application Centre before they have contacted you.
Please avoid making travel arrangements until you have collected your passport.
We would be grateful if you could keep your correspondence to a minimum during the consideration process. If however you need to contact us or would like to track the progress of your application, you can do so via our International Enquiry Service at www.gov.uk/contact-ukvi-outside-uk

terriblescream
Pakistan

Post by terriblescream » Thu May 28, 2015 9:24 am

muhammad82 wrote:Hi All

Could you please advise if someone have received same below email I have received this morning from Abu Dhabi .

Your UK visa application is currently under consideration at the British Embassy Abu Dhabi.
Unfortunately the processing of your application has not been straightforward. This means that we will be unable to make a decision within our published customer service standards.
We will notify you when your application has been concluded, and you will be contacted by the Visa Application Centre when your documents are ready for collection. Please do not go to the Visa Application Centre before they have contacted you.
Please avoid making travel arrangements until you have collected your passport.
We would be grateful if you could keep your correspondence to a minimum during the consideration process. If however you need to contact us or would like to track the progress of your application, you can do so via our International Enquiry Service at http://www.gov.uk/contact-ukvi-outside-uk
What type of visa was applied?

muhammad82
Newly Registered

Post by muhammad82 » Thu May 28, 2015 9:52 am

Family visit long term 2 year visa , please advise

terriblescream
Pakistan

Post by terriblescream » Fri May 29, 2015 4:31 pm

muhammad82 wrote:Family visit long term 2 year visa , please advise
I think just wait and watch..I've not seen that email

muhammad82
Newly Registered

Post by muhammad82 » Fri May 29, 2015 4:43 pm

muhammad82
Newly Registered

Post by muhammad82 » Fri May 29, 2015 4:46 pm

Have you received Phone call from Home Office .
Kind Regards

terriblescream
Pakistan

Post by terriblescream » Fri May 29, 2015 5:30 pm

muhammad82 wrote:Have you received Phone call from Home Office .
Kind Regards
No I'm afraid...its been 2 weeks since submission and 1 week since received at Abu Dhabi..any clues..? Last time 1st refusal point I'm not satisfied that this sponsorship is available to you as we cannot contact sponsor... :oops:

they should have called me this week