ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

ILR 12 months earning period

Only for queries regarding Indefinite Leave to Remain (ILR). Please use the EU Settlement Scheme forum for queries about settled status under Appendix EU

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe

ILRasi
Mood:
India

ILR 12 months earning period

Post by ILRasi » Sat Jan 24, 2015 2:09 pm

Hi,

I would like to go for ILR in February 2016.Can you please tell me starting from which month I can show 12 months consecutive earnings.

Can I show earnings from :
1. November 2014 -October 2015(12 months consecutive earnings and ILR to apply in Feb 2016)?

Thank you.

askhan

Re: ILR 12 months earning period

Post by askhan » Mon Jan 26, 2015 10:49 am

Hi Mate.

It will be a very close call but logically and theoretically you can use this period.

If you are going through PEO then you have to be ready for a logical answer that you aren't working. if you are doing via post then it will also cause issue.

All depend on your case worker.

Thanks
A
Kind Regard,
A.Khan
-------------------------

ILRasi
Mood:
India

ILR absence

Post by ILRasi » Tue May 26, 2015 9:33 pm

Hi,

I got tier1 general visa on November 2009 but I entered UK on January 2011.Multiple times I have travelled back to home country for vacation but without breaking continuous residency rule.I work as a contractor with limited company and I am the director and employee of my company.

Can you please tell me whether I have to provide any reason for absence ?If I have to give reason is that something my accountant letter will be sufficient?

Thanks

kommsu

Re: ILR absence

Post by kommsu » Wed May 27, 2015 11:00 am

Hi ILRasi ,

I hope you are eligible to apply for ILR 28 days before to Jan 2016(first entry date) , you no need to provide any evidences if your holidays under continuous residency rule .
However its good, if you just mention in a cover letter all your holidays reasons (you can mention family visit) .

Thanks & Regards,
Kommsu

ILRasi
Mood:
India

Re: ILR absence

Post by ILRasi » Wed May 27, 2015 12:31 pm

Thanks
The section which shows certain category visa holders nit required to provide absence for leave in that tier1 general nit listed.

Is it mandatory to provide absence reasons?

ILRasi
Mood:
India

ILR absence letter format from employer

Post by ILRasi » Mon Aug 17, 2015 7:03 pm

Hi,

I have requested absence letter from the employer and the employer has created the draft version with number of paid and unpaid holidays availed along with dates during the employment.
Can you please let me know what format the letter should be and whether both paid and unpaid holidays needs to be mentioned in the letter?

Thanks

ILRasi
Mood:
India

Enforcement order council tax civil judgement ?

Post by ILRasi » Mon Aug 31, 2015 1:09 pm

Hi,

Enforcement officer contacted to collect council tax 1 month due for the property stayed 3 years ago.I then raised complaint with council that I did not stayed for the period the council tax liable but they say even if I vacacte the house in the between the tenancy then I should be liable to pay council tax till the tenancy end.Also the letter stated that they received magistrate court order for sending the enforcement officer to collect due.I cleared the due when enforcement officer visited.

Can you please let me know what I have to enter for the below question in the ILR form.Does that magistrate order for collecting council tax due fall user civil judgement ?

7.3 Do you or any dependants who are applying with you have any civil judgments against you
or any civil penalty under the UK immigration acts?

Thanks for your help.

Casa

Re: Enforcement order council tax civil judgement ?

Post by Casa » Mon Aug 31, 2015 1:23 pm

Yes it does.
(Casa, not CR001)
Please don't send me PMs asking for immigration advice on posts that are on the open forum. If I haven't responded there, it's because I don't have the answer. I'm a moderator, not a legal professional.

ILRasi
Mood:
India

Court order

Post by ILRasi » Mon Aug 31, 2015 2:30 pm

Thanks ,So I need to declare that I had a civil judgement?
But I have not received any letter related to court order