ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

2015 Citizenship Approvals

Forum to discuss all things Blarney | Ireland immigration

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe, Administrator

KingdomMan

Re: 2015 Citizenship Approvals

Post by KingdomMan » Tue May 26, 2015 5:50 pm

Mranas1 wrote:
bstar wrote:Guy here is how long each stage takes

http://www.immigrationboards.com/irelan ... 86470.html
bstar. thanks really bro how you rundown the information. it was really quite helpful. but what i confused was the diffirent between these two Emails Your application is at an advanced stage of processing & will be submitted
to the Minister for decision as expeditiously as possible.
and
Processing of your application is well advanced and you will be informed of
the Ministers decision in due course.
A submission is being prepared in your case by the Further Processing Team to the Minister for a decision, therefore, if all goes well, you should be getting a decision (Approval hopefully) in the next 6-8 weeks. Just my two cent. Good luck!

KingdomMan

Post by KingdomMan » Tue May 26, 2015 7:42 pm

csdrajkot wrote:Today i have called the INIS and lady told me that your application has been processed , they are waiting for some reports from outside Agency..
She said once we will receive same then we will write you..

What is this mean if you have any idea.
Your application is at the second stage of processing. Once you past this stage and there's no complexities in your case like coming to the adverse attention of the Gardi, court cases or unpaid fines, then a submission is prepared to compile all your documentation and agency reports on you which now passes to the Minister for a decision on your application. Still early days so I'd advise you relax and keep busy with other important things for now and hopefully in the next 2-4 months you get a positive response from the INIS. Good luck!

csdrajkot
Newly Registered

Post by csdrajkot » Wed May 27, 2015 2:35 pm

Its bit wired because i have applied on Nov 2014 and got second stage letter on 22nd Jan 2015.. still report are pending from agencies..
thanks

singh07

Post by singh07 » Wed May 27, 2015 2:37 pm

has any one got invititation letter yet

KingdomMan

Post by KingdomMan » Wed May 27, 2015 3:25 pm

singh07 wrote:has any one got invitation letters yet
you start getting invites like 4-6 weeks to the ceremony date.

Gracious2015

Post by Gracious2015 » Wed May 27, 2015 5:00 pm

@ csdrajkot If you are less than 9 years in Ireland, which means INIS are looking for reports from your previous country of stay

csdrajkot
Newly Registered

Post by csdrajkot » Wed May 27, 2015 5:24 pm

@Gracious2015 : So far i have stayed India, UK (2006 - 2009) and ireland (2009 to till today).. this mans would it take longer time?

Gracious2015

Post by Gracious2015 » Wed May 27, 2015 5:54 pm

@ csdrajkot on the naturalisation form you have put your addresses for the past 9 years, INIS would check your records for the past 9 years, i.e. from Nov 2005 until you applied i.e. November 2014. in one of the posts you said you have been told that they are waiting for "external" agency reports, therefore I presume it might take few weeks more before you hear from them, hope this makes some sense?

KingdomMan

Post by KingdomMan » Wed May 27, 2015 6:33 pm

Gracious2015 wrote:@ csdrajkot on the naturalisation form you have put your addresses for the past 9 years, INIS would check your records for the past 9 years, i.e. from Nov 2005 until you applied i.e. November 2014. in one of the posts you said you have been told that they are waiting for "external" agency reports, therefore I presume it might take few weeks more before you hear from them, hope this makes some sense?
Please don't confuse yourselves the more! When they say external agencies, they meant the Gardi, Tax office, Social Welfare etc and not any agency outside Ireland except you've declared in your application you had previous criminal offences/convictions outside the state which really has no much impact on your application. What matter most is that all you declared about yourself here in the state is correct with no complexities. So what determines the time for your application to be processed for a longer or shorter period is o what basis you're applying; Is your application based on 5 year Residency? or Marriage to an Irish Citizen? or Irish Association? More also, if you're lucky to get a case worker who's expeditious dealing with your case then you're likely to get a decision sooner than expected upon applying!

csdrajkot
Newly Registered

Post by csdrajkot » Thu May 28, 2015 9:11 am

KingdomMan wrote:
Gracious2015 wrote:@ csdrajkot on the naturalisation form you have put your addresses for the past 9 years, INIS would check your records for the past 9 years, i.e. from Nov 2005 until you applied i.e. November 2014. in one of the posts you said you have been told that they are waiting for "external" agency reports, therefore I presume it might take few weeks more before you hear from them, hope this makes some sense?
Please don't confuse yourselves the more! When they say external agencies, they meant the Gardi, Tax office, Social Welfare etc and not any agency outside Ireland except you've declared in your application you had previous criminal offences/convictions outside the state which really has no much impact on your application. What matter most is that all you declared about yourself here in the state is correct with no complexities. So what determines the time for your application to be processed for a longer or shorter period is o what basis you're applying; Is your application based on 5 year Residency? or Marriage to an Irish Citizen? or Irish Association? More also, if you're lucky to get a case worker who's expeditious dealing with your case then you're likely to get a decision sooner than expected upon applying!

@KingdomMan : My application based on 5 year Residency ( with stamp 4) .. i have no convictions neither in Ireland nor home country ..

SouthernWinds

Post by SouthernWinds » Thu May 28, 2015 9:36 am

csdrajkot wrote:
KingdomMan wrote:

@KingdomMan : My application based on 5 year Residency ( with stamp 4) .. i have no convictions neither in Ireland nor home country ..
Hi,

I was once told that, contrary to overseas residence, if you have lived within the EU, they could (or could not) ask for reports coming from the Integrated EU Police database.
In your case, since you have previously lived in the UK, that might be the case.

Again, this is not 100% confirmed.

Hoping we all get that approval letter soon.

KingdomMan

Post by KingdomMan » Thu May 28, 2015 10:41 am

csdrajkot wrote:
KingdomMan wrote:

If there no complex issues with your application then I see you being among the many who'd be getting approval letters in the coming weeks preceding or immediately after the coming July 17 citizenship ceremony. Keep calm and Good luck in your wait!

stanakines

Post by stanakines » Thu May 28, 2015 1:18 pm

Guys relax I am sure most of you gonna get the invitation soonsoon. As Kingdom said if your case isn't complex it's gonna be Ok.

Mine actually is a kinda complex one I applied on Stamp 4 Eu the 9 of march
Received my first acknowledgement but two weeks ago they ask for another copy of my passport.

The reason is my passport is very old I am barely recognizable on it and can't change it due to my country political issue.

I just extend my stamp on retention by chance one week ago until December after that they said they won't due to the passport state :-S

Been working here for 5 years and not sure if I can get citizenship due to passport not to say that I haven't received any reply to the documents I sent...

Well good luck to you guys have faith.

KingdomMan

Post by KingdomMan » Thu May 28, 2015 4:08 pm

stanakines wrote:Guys relax I am sure most of you gonna get the invitation soonsoon. As Kingdom said if your case isn't complex it's gonna be Ok.

Mine actually is a kinda complex one I applied on Stamp 4 Eu the 9 of march
Received my first acknowledgement but two weeks ago they ask for another copy of my passport.

The reason is my passport is very old I am barely recognizable on it and can't change it due to my country political issue.

I just extend my stamp on retention by chance one week ago until December after that they said they won't due to the passport state :-S

Been working here for 5 years and not sure if I can get citizenship due to passport not to say that I haven't received any reply to the documents I sent...

Well good luck to you guys have faith.
I feel you regarding your passport but don't let that give you any negative feeling. If I may suggest, you can just write a good letter to the INIS explaining the situation in your country, if possible, substantiate with document (optional). You will just be fine in as much as you are not in the bad books of the Gardi. Best of luck!

stanakines

Post by stanakines » Fri May 29, 2015 9:12 am

Thanks Kingdom

I indeed sent a letter with my passport copy included, explaining everything one week ago. Now I wait. Hopefully I get my second acknowledgement and certificate as well.

stanakines

Post by stanakines » Fri May 29, 2015 9:32 am

I just went to my door and found a letter, open it and that was my second stage letter :-)

Faith can indeed move mountain. Now I am joining you guys in the wait for certificate hopefully we all get it together. Again have faith.

SouthernWinds

Post by SouthernWinds » Fri May 29, 2015 9:40 am

stanakines wrote:I just went to my door and found a letter, open it and that was my second stage letter :-)

Faith can indeed move mountain. Now I am joining you guys in the wait for certificate hopefully we all get it together. Again have faith.
Your post made my morning. Good luck mate!

Mranas1
Newly Registered

Post by Mranas1 » Fri May 29, 2015 6:18 pm

Hi. guys good news all i got my approval to day. i hope everyone will got soon insha allah

KingdomMan

Post by KingdomMan » Fri May 29, 2015 6:54 pm

Mranas1 wrote:Hi. guys good news all i got my approval to day. i hope everyone will got soon insha allah
Congrats mate! I envisaged your approval coming and I'm happy it happened for you today!

singh07

Post by singh07 » Fri May 29, 2015 7:18 pm

congrats buddy wiĺl c you at ceremony

DiegoUK

Post by DiegoUK » Fri May 29, 2015 8:49 pm

Application submitted September 11th, 2014

Application Acknowledged September ??
Further Info Requested October ??
Processing letter December 15th

Approval Letter May 15th

The only issue is along with the fee and current pictures (and travel documents?), they asked for a GNIB card, which I've never had, being a full time resident of Northern Ireland. I explained the same in a cover note and expressed thanks to the Minister and my eager anticipation for the citizenship ceremony.

No invitation as yet, holding breath.

emmanueljames
BANNED

Post by emmanueljames » Sun May 31, 2015 1:53 pm

Mranas1: congratulation.... I remember on Tuesday when you told me that the lady in Inis told you the same thing as me.
Where u told that your application is in advance stage?

emmanueljames
BANNED

Post by emmanueljames » Mon Jun 01, 2015 1:16 pm

Hi guys: do anyone know when citizenship Department will be going on summer holiday. ?

Gracious2015

Post by Gracious2015 » Mon Jun 01, 2015 3:14 pm

@ emmanueljames I doubt department as a whole will go for summer holidays, given the slower speed at which the approvals are being sent at the moment,i believe staff have already started going for their summer holidays and probably will take turns throughout summer :roll:

I know two people who had submitted their application during summer and got them approved within 6 months and one who had submitted after summer got it approved in 3months :|

emmanueljames
BANNED

Post by emmanueljames » Mon Jun 01, 2015 3:52 pm

@ gracious2015: thanks for the information. I hope they don't Bicos I am sending out my gnib reviewer next week. My application is one year this week. Hopefully when I sent them my new copy of residency they might release my approval.