ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Timeline for your approval date for Naturalisation

Forum to discuss all things Blarney | Ireland immigration

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe, Administrator

bstar

Re: Timeline for your approval date for Naturalisation

Post by bstar » Sat May 23, 2015 3:36 pm

Just reapply and you will be fine .

Gracious2015

Post by Gracious2015 » Sat May 23, 2015 4:18 pm

Hello bstar, if the gap is for 60 days then would you recommend putting a covering letter explaining why the gap was there? Many thanks

gb1985

Post by gb1985 » Sat May 23, 2015 4:30 pm

What does INIS mean by second stage? What does it entail?
The question is more of academic in nature.

The question is not from timeline perspective.

KingdomMan

Post by KingdomMan » Sat May 23, 2015 5:22 pm

kofiasenji wrote:@ Kingdom man, that was so harsh of the principal assistant. If I may ask who is a principal assistant and what is their role. Also u made mention of the fact that your file was recommended for approval by staff of Inis and the principal assistant changed it.how do you know all the please.we were made to understand that it is the minister of justice who approves or disapproves application even if the principal officer has recommended you for refusal is the minister not meant to look through your file and see it was a mistake before refusing.i find this Inis processing strange and confusing.pls try explain to me pls.thanks
In my case, a copy of the submission that was prepared for the Minister for her approval by the Further Processing LSR Team undersigned by two high ranking officials of the team was made available and attached to the letter of Refusal. It is my understanding that on the final stage of the process, a submission is made to the Minister by the Further processing LSR Team, and they either recommend you for approval or refusal to the Minister but because of the high volumes of applicants, the Minister would not be able to go through all the files before her in details, so another officer in the position of "Assistant Principal" is designated to do the job of final checks on the files and he minutes on each file his/her own recommendation too which the Minister finally goes with to either approve or refuse you. The recommendation of the "Assistance Principal" is very crucial and its final. For me, its been an experience. Good luck to everyone!
Last edited by KingdomMan on Sat May 23, 2015 5:29 pm, edited 1 time in total.

KingdomMan

Post by KingdomMan » Sat May 23, 2015 5:28 pm

gb1985 wrote:What does INIS mean by second stage? What does it entail?
The question is more of academic in nature.

The question is not from timeline perspective.
This stage is the process for your file to go through all departmental and Garda checks. it takes 2-4 months depending on your records in the state. Once its back and you've not come to the adverse attention of the Gardi, then your file proceeds to Further processing where a final submission is made on your file and forwarded to the Minister for approval. Takes another 1-3 months then you get a decision. Best of Luck!

emmanueljames
BANNED

Post by emmanueljames » Sat May 23, 2015 6:51 pm

@bstar. What do you think? I applied in June 2014 & now my application has been prepared to go to the minister since January. Last 2 week a lady on the phone said it's gone to the minister, but last week a lady said is prepared to go to the minister. What's do u think? Thanks.

kofiasenji

Post by kofiasenji » Sat May 23, 2015 7:12 pm

@ kingdom man when Inis tells you your file has finished processing just waiting to be sent to the minister for approval.that means the principal assistant have made the recommendation. I also want to confirm if the Inis staff that picks phone of Tuesday and Thursday knows if your file is going to be approved upon checking your status when you call.cos the last time I asked I was told that my file looks fine and will get approval but it's just the time it takes to go to the minister

KingdomMan

Post by KingdomMan » Sat May 23, 2015 7:55 pm

kofiasenji wrote:@ kingdom man when Inis tells you your file has finished processing just waiting to be sent to the minister for approval.that means the principal assistant have made the recommendation. I also want to confirm if the Inis staff that picks phone of Tuesday and Thursday knows if your file is going to be approved upon checking your status when you call.cos the last time I asked I was told that my file looks fine and will get approval but it's just the time it takes to go to the minister
no one knows for sure the workings of the INIS people but in my own opinion, I think a submission has been prepared in your case for the minister's approval hopefully and you may likely get a decision in the coming weeks. Just keep your hopes alive and take things easy. Get yourself busy with your normal daily life and just keep positive. What will be will be in due course.

kofiasenji

Post by kofiasenji » Sat May 23, 2015 8:25 pm

Thanks Kingdom man

zkzkz
Newly Registered

Post by zkzkz » Mon May 25, 2015 3:29 pm

First letter / acknowledgement = 3 days to 2 weeks maximum . ( usually 1 week )
Is this still true? I sent in my application on April 30th, it was signed for on May 5th. No acknowledgement yet and tomorrow will be three full weeks since it was signed for. I hope this isn't a sign of things to come...

Gracious2015

Post by Gracious2015 » Mon May 25, 2015 5:22 pm

zkzkz: did you email them asking about the acknowledgement? Maybe its lost in the post?

Rio29

Post by Rio29 » Tue May 26, 2015 7:20 am

bstar - please stop bulshiting peoples, I applied via solicitors , no delay is just depend with who your file will be treated , and there are order they work with. Please stop misguiding, peoples are stressed and i have been passed via this situation before.

Rio29

Post by Rio29 » Tue May 26, 2015 7:24 am

bstar wrote:
Rio29 wrote:here we go The next citizenship ceremonies will take place in The Convention Centre Dublin, Spencer Dock, North Wall Quay, Dublin 1 on Friday 17th July, 2015.....

Bye guys hope to see all of you there take care.

Thats more productive . :) All the best .

Between no one has got invitation letters . they will start going out soon
bstar- please talk to off i said the accurate information and you will see the next ceremony when will be for sure. talk to off please.

Rio29

Post by Rio29 » Tue May 26, 2015 7:25 am

talk to off

bstar

Post by bstar » Tue May 26, 2015 12:51 pm

Good for your if thats your experience been .

bstar

Post by bstar » Tue May 26, 2015 10:45 pm

How many on this forum have received the invitation letters , as they have started to roll out but at a very small speed .

zkzkz
Newly Registered

Post by zkzkz » Thu May 28, 2015 4:17 pm

Gracious2015 wrote:zkzkz: did you email them asking about the acknowledgement? Maybe its lost in the post?
Ok, I emailed citizenshipinfo@justice.ie and got a prompt answer by email. Then the next day I received a letter by regular post confirming everything and containing a receipt for the payment.

Neither communication says they have or haven't stopped sending these initial confirmations so I don't know if this was just an oversight (or it was lost in the post) or whether it's new standard procedure.

Post by 110 » Mon Jun 01, 2015 7:16 am

@bstar,

How many do you know who have received the ceremony invitation letter to date, also any idea when did they receive their approval letter

DiegoUK

Post by DiegoUK » Mon Jun 01, 2015 7:55 am

Acceptance letter came Friday May 15th and the payment, photos and a cover letter was in the post the following Tuesday, the 19th.

No invitation as yet, holding my breath waiting.

bstar

Post by bstar » Mon Jun 01, 2015 9:35 pm

Wishing you all the best and they should be rolling out soon . Usually when bulk invitations are sent then approval letter will stop .

stanakines

Post by stanakines » Tue Jun 02, 2015 6:45 pm

Bstar

Through all the applications you've have seen any case related where the Stamp expires while the application is still in process.

My Stamp 4 EU expires one week ago but I received temporary Stamp 4 on retention while I am waiting for the final result.

Just to be sure I sent the Stamp 4 copy without them asking any advice on that matter would be greatly appreciated.

zsk_747
Ireland

Post by zsk_747 » Tue Jul 07, 2015 11:31 pm

Hi All,
I am a new in this forum. I have applied for Citizenship on 6th of July 2015 on behalf of Stamp 4 EU fam.
Anyone have an idea, when I will recieve the first stage letter from them and can I hope for the next citizenship, which will be end of this year.
Thanks

joekearns
Newly Registered

Post by joekearns » Tue Aug 25, 2015 6:53 am

Hi there,
I wondering if someone can help me here. I applied for Naturalisation in May 2015 as an Irish Partner, so far they are different things which i already send with application at that time like statutory declaration. Now i'm really worried that they are not going to approve my application coz i've few credit cards and one bank loan defaulter from 2007 and idon't lost all the money in business. Do you think credit card and bank loan defaulter issue will affect my application? if yes, than how long they can refuse it to me? And what will be my re-applying timeline. Can someone answer me in detail!!

joekearns
Newly Registered

Post by joekearns » Tue Aug 25, 2015 7:24 am

joekearns wrote: sorry for above mistake... I've lost all the money in business and didn't have to pay them back

lthy
Newly Registered

Post by lthy » Mon Sep 14, 2015 11:00 pm

it was good explanation. do you know what kind of processing happens during " Advanced " stage?
Thank you